马萨诸塞州 波士顿 1783年
我还以为我应该对抗邪恶 我以为那才是重点
I thought I was supposed to fight evil. I thought that was the whole point.
天啊 为什么你什么事都要争论?
God, why do you have to argue about everything?
我是你妈妈 我觉得你在法国会更安全
I'm your mother. I think you'll be safer in France.
我可不觉得
I don't see how.
泰拉姨妈是吸血鬼猎人吗?不是
Is Auntie Tera a vampire hunter? No.
那我跟她在一起会更安全吗?不会
So, will I be safer with her? No.
我应该在这里 跟你一起对抗邪恶
I should be here with you, fighting evil.
对不起 里希特
I'm sorry, Richter.
我知道这种感觉像是我要把你送走
I know it feels like I'm sending you away.
你就是要送我走
You are sending me away.
我很抱歉 亲爱的
I'm so sorry, my darling.
但我别无选择
But I have no choice.
别听她的 里希特
Don't listen to her, Richter.
选择总是有的
There's always a choice.
茱莉亚·贝尔蒙
Julia Belmont.
终于见面了
Finally.
奥洛斯
Olrox.
快上船 里希特
Go to the ship, Richter.
我随后就来
I'll catch you up.
你犯了一个大错
You've made a big mistake.
我妈妈会把你切成两半
My mom is gonna slice you in two.
250年来
In 250 years,
你知道有多少吸血鬼猎人 信誓旦旦要把我切成两半吗?
do you know how many vampire hunters have promised to slice me in two?
里希特 马上上船
Now, Richter. Go to the ship.
加油 妈妈
Come on, Mom.
里希特!
Richter!
混账东西!
Fuck!
妈妈
Mom.
对不起 里希特
I'm sorry, Richter.
真对不起
I'm so sorry.
Ah…
贝尔蒙小哥
Little boy Belmont.
我知道那种感觉
I know that feeling.
那种痛苦 那种恨
That pain. That hate.
那种炽热难耐的复仇欲望
That burning, unendurable need for retribution.
要知道 因为啊
Because, you see,
你妈妈也夺走了我之所爱
your mama took someone from me I loved,
我的爱就像你对她一样强烈
just as much as you loved her.
所以 她必须死
So, she had to die.
我也可以杀了你
Oh, I could kill you too.
我会的
And I will.
有朝一日
One day.
但不是今晚
But not tonight.
恶魔城:夜曲
他们说这是自然秩序
They claim it's the natural order.
旺代 法国西部 九年后
他们生来富有 我们生来贫穷
They're born rich, and we're born poor.
这是上帝的旨意
And that's just the will of God.
富人靠天价租金 与高昂的税款榨干穷♥人♥致富
It's the natural order for them to get rich by milking us dry
这就是自然秩序
with impossible rents and unpayable taxes.
我妈妈已经很多年没纳过税了
My mother hasn't paid her taxes for years now
因为她太过穷困
because she's just too poor.
他们迟早会派那些恶霸上门
Sooner or later they'll send around their bully boys.
你们都知道我是什么意思
And you all know what I mean by that.
他们以为自己会一直威风下去 直至千秋万代
They thought it would stay like that until the end of time.
国王以为为人君主是他神圣的权利
Well, the king thought it was his divine right to be king,
但你们知道他下场如何吗?
but do you know what happened to him?
他被逮捕了
He's been arrested.
巴黎政♥府♥推♥翻♥了君主政体 宣布建立共和国
The government in Paris has overthrown the monarchy and declared a republic.
管他什么自然秩序
To hell with the natural order.
不再有国王 不再有贵族
No more kings, no more aristocrats.
革命万岁!
Vive la Révolution!
革命万岁!
Vive la Révolution!
Whoo!
大家跟紧 别走散了 不要跑进丛林里
Stay close. Stay together. Don't run into the woods.
你可以杀了我 里希特·贝尔蒙 但这么做对你没任何好处
You can kill me, Richter Belmont, but it won't do you any good.
在满月之前 吸血鬼弥赛亚就将来临
Before the moon is full, the Vampire Messiah will come,
噬光者会把太阳吃掉
the Devourer of Light, who will eat the sun.
你会和所爱的人一起痛苦地死去
You will suffer and die along with everyone you love.
尽是胡说八道
That makes absolutely no sense.
我告诉过你 在这种地方开革命会议蠢透了
I told you this was a damn stupid place for a revolutionary meeting.
以后只能在镇上开了
We'll just have to start holding them in the town.
我只是担心人们不愿意来
I'm just worried people won't come.
玛丽亚 要是这些人 惧怕风言风语 甚过怕吸血鬼
Maria, if they're more scared of gossips than they are vampires,
也许他们根本不是干革命的料
maybe they're not, you know, revolutionary material.
它说“吸血鬼弥赛亚”是什么意思?
What did it mean by the "Vampire Messiah"?
谁知道呢?多么荒唐的说法
Who knows? What a ridiculous concept.
这也许可以解释 为什么最近出现了越来越多的吸血鬼
It might explain why there seem to be more vampires around lately.
它们在某个地方聚集
They're gathering somewhere.
我猜可能就在庄园
The château, I wouldn't wonder.
如果我是吸血鬼 一定会去哪里
Well, it's where I'd go if I was a vampire.
想去看看吗?
Want to go and check?
雅克 让大家回镇上去
Jacques, let's get everyone back to town.
它说有“噬光者”
"The Devourer of Light," it said.
听起来不是好东西
That sounds bad.
为什么来这里?这里有什么特别的?
Why come here? What's so special about here?
火腿和豆子
Ham and beans.
当地的火腿和豆子异常美味
The local ham and beans is pretty sensational,
让当地人的血性感又好喝
makes local blood nice and smoky.
你可真是混♥蛋♥
God, you're a wanker.
或许我们应该找院长商量一下
Maybe we should discuss this with the Abbot.
我知道他不是革命的同道中人
I know he's no friend to the Revolution,
但他肯定不会跟吸血鬼为伍
but he can't be much of a friend to vampires either.
他手下还有僧侣战士 毕竟人多力量大
And he's got his soldier-monks. Strength, after all, in numbers.
你说得对
You're right.
是吗?
I am?
我们提议暂时结盟
We propose a temporary alliance.
他们帮助我们了解事态 然后帮助我们作战
They help us see what's happening, and then they help us fight.
怎么 现在吗? 我还以为你要跟我争到至死方休呢
What, now? I thought you might want to argue me to death about it.
魔鸟的事还是别告诉他了
Maybe don't tell him about the magic birds, though.
他知道你猎杀吸血鬼
He knows you kill vampires.
我声名在外
I have a reputation.
因为我英勇俊朗 所以人们买♥♥账
And people accept it, because of the heroic and handsome thing.
可如果听说有少女召唤异界生物?
But teenage girls conjuring creatures from the Otherworld?
他们马上会堆起一点就着的木材
They start building piles of very flammable wood.
听你这口气 就好像我不知该何时闭嘴
You talk like I don't know when to keep my mouth shut.
嗨 米兹拉克 我们得找院长聊聊
Hi, Mizrak. We need to speak to the Abbot.
他可能在祈祷
Think he's praying.
如果你们想跟他一起祈祷 他一定不会介意的
I'm sure if you want to pray with him, he won't mind.
我们不是来祈祷的
We're not here to pray.
今晚 我们在庄园附近的林中 杀了三个吸血鬼
We killed three vampires tonight, out in the woods near the château,
其中一个提到了“吸血鬼弥赛亚”
and one of them said something about a Vampire Messiah.
他们说有急事 事关吸血鬼
They say they have urgent business about vampires.
曾几何时 吸血鬼鲜少出没
Time was, there were hardly any.
过去一两年 我每隔几个月就会杀死一个
Last couple of years, I'd kill one every few months or so.
为此 马切库尔永远感激不尽
For which Machecoul is forever grateful.
但这次是一晚三个
But this was three in one night.
一晚三个
Three in one night.
所以一定有大事发生
So, something's up. Something big.
一个吸血鬼临死前还好心警告我
Before it died, one of them warned me, which was nice of it,
说吸血鬼弥赛亚即将到来
that a Vampire Messiah is on its way.
显然 它就是噬光者
The Devourer of Light, apparently.
噬光者
Devourer of Light.
这也许可以解释 为什么吸血鬼会聚集在庄园里
Which might explain why the vampires are congregating at the château.
吸血鬼?在庄园?
Vampires? At the château?
不然它们还能去哪里?
Where else would they go?
侯爵在当地德高望重
The Marquis is a pillar of this community,
他的家族世世代代皆是如此
like his family before him for generations.
已经延续了数个世纪
For centuries.
我不相信他会为吸血鬼敞开家门
I can't believe he would welcome vampires into his home.
他才不算什么德高望重
He's not a pillar of this community.
革命前 他所有的时间都待在宫廷