你知道那句关于免费晚餐的老话吧
Well, you know what they say about a free dinner.
有这种老话吗?
Do they say anything?
老话说:“从哪里来 就回哪里去 别指望还有下一次”
They say, "Go back to where you came from and don't expect another one."
也许只是我这么想
Or maybe that's just me.
听着 我可没求你帮忙
Look, I didn't ask for any favors.
那个老头子在哪里?
Where the fuck is the old man?
他妈的 又来一个
Ah, fuck. Another one.
你赌咒发誓说 下次在村里看到我的脸一定会杀了我
You swore the next time you saw my face in this village, you would kill me.
我的脸在这里 放马过来吧
Here's my face. Give it your best.
看来我很信守承诺
Well, I guess this makes me a man of my word.
还好我喝完了
It's a good thing I finished that.
你要是能做木匠活儿抵账的话…
If you can pay for your meals in carpentry…
把那个给我
Give me that.
你应该好好养护它
You should've taken better care of it.
我都忘记这东西有多重了
I forgot how heavy that thing is.
太重了
Too heavy.
喂!你是谁?
Hey! Hey! Who are you?
你不是挺聪明的吗? -什么?
Aren't you supposed to be clever? -What?
茱莉亚以前总这么说
That's what Julia always said.
你是谁?
Who are you?
我是朱斯特
I'm Juste.
全名呢?
Juste who?
朱斯特·贝尔蒙
Juste Belmont.
我是你的外公
Your grandfather.
根据科乐美系列游戏改编