我们将不再被困在世界的边缘
No longer shall we be trapped on the edges of the world
置身悲戚的暗影之中
in pitiful shadows.
天空将黑如曜石 我的荣耀将遍及整个世界
The skies will break into obsidian black, and my glory will cover the Earth.
没错 就是这个 曾被视作疯狂的卑微女孩
And yes, she was once the humble girl who they called mad.
但看到了吗?她一直都是弥赛亚
But see? She was the Messiah the whole time.
现在 她的体内流淌着塞赫麦特的血
And now she has the blood of Sekhmet in her veins.
所有人都会看到 所有人都将低头臣服
All will see, and all will bow.
她站在这里 不仅是你们的女王 也是你们的上帝
She stands here, not only as your queen, but as your god.
为你们的女神大排盛宴! 畅饮吧!起舞吧!
Feast for your goddess! Drink! Dance!
瞧瞧你
Look at you.
我带来了好消息
I have some good news.
我知道如何能够 让院长永远对你死心塌地了
I know how you can secure the Abbot's loyalty forever.
他有个女儿
He has a daughter.
Ah.
一个女儿 真香
A daughter. How delicious.
恶魔城:夜曲
你总不能一直不理我吧
You'll have to speak to me sooner or later.
你知道那边有垫脚石
You know there are stepping stones right over there.
我知道这对你来说很难接受
I know this is hard for you.
但如果我早告诉你 一切都会改变的
But if I would have told you, everything would have changed.
人们会发现
People would have found out.
你会被视作妓♥女♥的女儿
You would have been the whore's daughter.
我知道如果我和他保守秘密 我们就能保护你的安全
I knew if he and I kept it secret, we would keep you safe.
玛丽亚 我爱过他
Maria, I loved him.
如果我当初坚持要他留下来当个父亲
Perhaps if I had insisted he stayed with us and been a father,
也许他就不会这样背叛自己
he wouldn't have betrayed himself like this.
我不知道
I don't know.
对不起 玛丽亚
I'm sorry, Maria.
里希特!
Richter!
你没事
You're all right.
看来你现在可以施魔法了
So, you can do magic now.
是的 我遇到外公 就变成这样了
Yes. It happened when I met my grandfather.
Oh.
我有很多事要告诉你 -我也是
I've got a lot to tell you. -So have I.
等等 你戴着发带
Wait. You're wearing a headband.
看啊 魔鬼见之胆寒的噬光者
Behold, the one before whom evil trembles, Devourer of Light,
夺魂者 吸血母狮 狠手悍女 这位弥赛亚…
Taker of Souls, Vampire Lioness, She Who Mauls, the Messiah of--
是了是了 幸会
Yes, charmed to meet you.
你应该低头
You're meant to bow.
伯爵夫人?
Countess?
尊上对你早有耳闻
Her Magnificence has heard much about you.
我受宠若惊 神居然听闻过我
I'm flattered. For a god to have heard of me.
神应该知道她的龙在哪里
A god should know where all her dragons are.
你的欧洲之行没有白费
Your voyage to Europe has not been in vain.
我听闻了新世界 那小打小闹的恶心革命
I've been told about the nauseating little revolution in the New World.
且看我们如何在法国让他们自食其果
Watch how we will get them to eat their own vomit here in France.
然后你就知道该如何 对付美国那些闹事者了
Then you will see how to deal with your American upstarts.
妥协的时代已经过去
The time for compromise is over.
他们不仅会令血统消亡…
We will not only extinguish their dissent…
还会创造一个帝国
But start an empire.
正是
Exactly.
一旦他们见识到我的美貌 所有人都会崇拜我
And once they see my beauty, all will worship me.
恕我直言 你想与一个 永远不会崇拜你的人结盟
Forgive me, but you want to accomplish this through an alliance
以此来实现这个目标吗?
with a man who will never worship you?
我是女神
I'm a goddess.
当然
Of course.
我说了 低头
Bow, I said.
我会让院长崇拜我的
I will make the Abbot worship me.
每个人都有弱点
Everyone has a weakness.
神父也好 龙也好
Priests. Dragons.
是的
Yes.
一旦她征服欧洲 你将引领她进军美洲
Once she conquers Europe, you will be her guide into America.
你会把它拱手献给我 你的弥赛亚
And you will deliver it to me. Your Messiah.
我叫你低头
I told you to bow.
我应该把朱斯特的事告诉你
I should have told you about Juste.
没关系 我能理解
It's all right. I understand.
他有点…
He was kind of--
受伤?沉默寡言?
Wounded? Withdrawn?
有点混♥蛋♥
Bit of a dick.
哦 是啊
Oh, yeah. Yes.
安妮特 你看
Annette, look.
你回来了 是吧?
Oh. You're back, are you?
该死
Ah, shit.
这些是爱德华的?
Those were Edouard's?
Uh…
听着 关于这一切…
Look, about everything…
我想跟你道歉 我发誓…
I just want to, uh, apologize personally to you and swear I'll--
我知道你会回来
I knew you'd be back.
我比预想的更加担心
I was more concerned than I wanted to be.
得有人出力 对吧?
The muscles, huh?
我们没剩下几个人了
There's so few of us left.
我们会把爱德华救出来
We're going to get Edouard out.
Ooh.
这又是怎么回事?
How did that happen?
有一群吸血鬼一路追杀我
A bunch of vampires tracked me, hunted me down.
我不知道
I don't know.
我很无助 就像小时候一样
I was helpless, like I was a child again.
但我们已经不是孩子了 -没错
But we're not children anymore. -No.
当我一无所有 一切消失殆尽时
When I had nothing to hold onto, and everything was gone,
我想起了自己的初心真谛
I remembered the things that make me who I am.
所有的希望、痛苦和破事
The hopes, the pain, and the shit.
这个家里的爱
The love in this house.
我想我第一次作出了决定
And, I suppose for the first time, I really made a choice
选择我想成为怎样的人
about the kind of person I want to be.
贝尔蒙家的传人
A Belmont.
我把他们六个都烧成了灰
I left all six of them in a pile of ashes.
我不会再让自己害怕了
I won't let myself be afraid ever again.
但我们确实很害怕
But we are afraid.
这并非总是坏事 这意味着我们有害怕失去的东西
It's not always bad. It just means we have something to lose.
看来我们需要一个新计划
I suppose we'll be needing a new plan, then.
他所有的嘴巴都用来吃东西吗?
Does he use all the mouths to eat?
不是
No.
我们担心你的生产实力依然有限
We're concerned you still have limitations on the number you can make.
很快 我们会为你提供更多的尸体
Soon, we'll have many more corpses for you.
放心吧 一定管够
Be assured you'll have enough.
恕我冒昧 伯爵夫人
If I may, Countess.
我一直在想 我们的第一步应该着眼南特城
I've been thinking our first move should be on the city of Nantes.
如今革命据点已经消失
With that revolutionary stronghold gone,
我们有牢固的阵地 可以以此为契机 夺取雷恩
we'll have a fortified position from which to take Rennes.
当然 然后就可以剑指巴黎
And then, of course, onto Paris.
在我们制定计划前
Before we make any plans,
尊上必须要确认你值得信赖
Her Magnificence needs to know she can trust you.
他肩负神职
He's a man of God.
而我就是神
I am a god.
你要以放弃什么为代价 来证明你对我的爱?
What will you give up to prove your love for me?
你想要什么?
What do you want?
臣服
Submission.
什么叫“臣服”?
What do you mean, "submission"?
臣服
Submission.
明天 吸血鬼弥赛亚 会去你的上帝之家
Tomorrow, the Vampire Messiah will come to the house of your God
以鲜血
to seal the alliance.
缔结联盟
In blood.
献祭?
A sacrifice?
Hmm.
用你爱的人 也许用你女儿?
Someone you love. Your daughter, perhaps?
这样就能缔结我们的盟约 不是吗?
That would seal our union, wouldn't it?
女儿?院长没有女儿
A daughter? The Abbot has no daughter.
男人只用下半身思考
Men, led by their balls.
而你的命根子现在就攥在我手里
And now I have yours in my hand.
你是怎么…
How did you…
证明你的忠心吧 院长
Prove your loyalty, Abbot.
她叫什么来着?
What was she called again?
玛丽亚
Maria.