Julia's death?
了结得痛快吗?
Was it quick?
不算是
No, not really.
她死的时候一直看着我
She was looking right at me when she died.
我看得出来
I could tell.
我是说 我看得出她的生命何时停止
I mean, I could tell when her life stopped.
我能从她的眼里看出来
I saw it in her eyes.
生命终结的那一刻
The actual moment where it ended.
然后 奥洛斯放了我
And then Olrox let me go.
你的母亲很骄傲
She was proud, your mother.
她说她不需要我
She said she didn't need me.
说我只会拖她后腿
I would only slow her down.
当然 我还是应该跟她一起去
But, of course, I should have gone with her anyway.
我是个糟糕的父亲
I was a terrible father.
但最重要的是面对自己的真♥相♥
But well… most important thing is to face the truth about yourself.
就算它十分不堪
Even if it's not very pretty.
我要撒尿
I need a piss.
该死!
Shit!
好了 我们又见面了
So then, here we are.
贝尔蒙族即将灭绝
The Belmont Clan soon to be extinct.
怎么 你打算求我们先放过他吗?
What, are you going to beg for his life first?
也许不是他 毕竟你根本不了解他
Maybe not his. After all, you hardly know him.
但在马切库尔 那些可算是你的家人 不是吗?
But back in Machecoul, they're family, aren't they?
算是吧 那个丫头 不是妹妹却也差不多
Sort of. The little girl who isn't your sister but is almost your sister.
那个良言人虽不是你母亲 却一直像你母亲一样
The Speaker woman who isn't your mother, but has been like a mother to you.
还有那个黑人女孩 不管她是从哪里冒出来的
And the Black girl. Wherever the fuck she is from.
你可以求我们绕过她们
You could beg for their lives.
不过求我也没什么用 因为杀死她们的不会是我
Not a lot of point begging to me though, because it won't be me that kills them.
那可是噬光者奉上的大礼
That will be the gift of the Devourer of Light.
通常她会用钩子 穿过你胳膊上的骨头 把你吊起来
Often she hangs you by your arms with hooks through the bones,
确保你不会过快失血而死
making sure you don't bleed out too fast.
你还会清醒好几天 爽得很
You can be conscious for days. It's wonderful.
如果她们走运的话
If they're lucky,
她会把她们变成吸血鬼 那她们就永远死不了了
she'll turn them, and then they'll never die.
你觉得怎么样?
What do you think of that?
你忘了贝尔蒙家是干什么的…
There's something you forgot about Belmonts…
我真笨 自己差点也忘了
Stupid of me, I'd forgotten it too.
我本来想抖个损人的包袱
I was going to say something witty and cutting and brutal
然后再把你干掉
before I finished you off.
管他呢
But fuck it.
我又可以施展魔法了
I can do magic again.
我注意到了
I noticed.
怎么会这样?
How did it happen?
我不知道
I don't know.
因为我必须这么做
Because I had to.
我必须活下去
I have to live.
世上还有我爱的人
There are people I love.
可惜对你来说不是如此
Pity it didn't work like that for you.
我比你年轻得多
I'm much younger than you.
可能仅仅如此
That's probably all it is.
是啊
Yes.
可能仅仅如此
That's probably all it is.
根据科乐美系列游戏改编