欢迎来到法国 尊上
Welcome to France, Your Magnificence.
您漫长而无聊的奔波就快结束了
Your long and tedious journey is almost over.
月亮姐妹今晚熠熠闪耀
My sister the Moon burns brightly tonight.
她当然会兴奋
She's very excited, of course.
很快 我们就会迫使我们的父亲
Soon we will force our father, Amun-Ra, the Sun,
太阳神阿蒙拉跪地求饶
down on his knees to grovel in the mud for mercy.
但我们绝不会手软
But there will be no fucking mercy.
我会砍掉他的脑袋 吸干♥他♥的脑髓 啐在沙土中
I will cut off his head and suck out his brains and spit them into the dust.
他们一直崇拜他
They've always worshiped him.
我的父亲 该死的太阳神
My father. The fucking Sun.
自从他们从洞穴里爬出来 这些凡人就一直崇拜他
Since they crawled out of caves, mortals have adored him,
因为他们惧怕黑暗
because they are afraid of the dark.
很快 世界将被黑暗独占
Soon there will be only darkness.
他们将被恐惧吞噬
And terror will be all they know.
伯爵夫人 眼下 这远北之境的夜还十分短暂
For now though, Countess, the nights are short this far north.
我们还要再走一段距离
We still have a way to travel.
好吧
Yes, yes.
可是我口干舌燥 德罗塔
But I'm so thirsty, Drolta.
革命副将之女
Daughter of a revolutionary deputy.
他是雅各宾俱乐部成员 律师 喜欢自己的声音
A member of the Jacobin Club. Lawyer. Liked the sound of his own voice.
我听说他为自己求饶 却不管女儿
I'm told he begged for his own life rather than hers.
是啊
Oh. Oh, yes.
非常标致
Exquisite.
我已经厌烦了空洞的恐惧
I'm so bored of empty terror.
现在感觉更加甜美
This is much, much sweeter.
绝望
Despair.
恶魔城:夜曲
等等 有些事你得给我说明白 外公
Hold on. I need some fucking answers, Granddad.
拜托 你叫什么都行 就是别叫我外公
Please, call me anything but granddad.
你之前跑哪里去了? 我以为你已经死了
Where the fuck have you been all my life? I thought you were dead.
我要杀了泰拉
I'm gonna kill Tera.
我十岁时来到这个国家 举目无亲
I came to this country when I was 10, knowing absolutely nobody.
要不是泰拉姨妈 说是姨妈
If it wasn't for Auntie Tera, who isn't really my auntie,
其实是远得不能再远的表亲…
more some sort of third cousin a thousand times removed--
我们原本约定好的
We had a fucking deal.
你说要杀她是什么意思?
What do you mean you're gonna kill her?
她答应不告诉你我的下落的
She promised not to tell you where to find me.
你在说什么呢?
What are you talking about?
你是说 她没告诉你?
You mean, she didn't tell you?
没有!什么?
No! What? No-- No!
Uh…
你问我之前去哪儿了?
Well, in answer to your question, where have I been all your life?
自从你来到法国 我一直都在这里
I've been here all the time. Since you came to France.
关注着你
Keeping an eye on you.
你是说你一直在看着我?在暗地里?
You mean you've been watching me? Secretly?
你这么一说 倒有些毛骨悚然
Well, when you put it like that, I suppose it sounds a bit creepy.
泰拉知道吗?
And Tera knew?
她答应我不会告诉你
She agreed not to tell you.
我一直在给她钱 -你们就是这样约定的?
I've been giving her money. -And that was the deal?
当然不是
No, no, of course not.
算是吧
Uh, well, sort of.
因为杀了不少乡下吸血鬼 我也略微有点钱
When I have a bit of money from killing these stupid provincial vampires,
我拿出一些来接济她
I give her some to help out.
但我让她不要告诉你我的事 因为…
But I asked her not to tell you about me because…
因为我觉得这样最好
Well, I thought it was for the best.
你不想让我知道亲外公还在世
You didn't want me to know I had an actual fucking grandfather
就住在几里地之外?
living a few miles away?
没错 因为你可能对我有所期待
No, I didn't. You might expect things from me.
忠告 鼓励 生日礼物
Advice, encouragement, birthday presents.
谁稀罕?
Who the hell wants that?
我妈妈说你已经死了
My mother said you were dead.
事实上 她从没提过你 只说你死了
In fact, she never even mentioned you except to say you were dead.
她说她去新世界 就是因为已经没别的亲人了
She said she went to the New World because there was no one else,
而她是肩负贝尔蒙家任务的接♥班♥人
and she was the heir to the Belmont mission,
要对抗吸血鬼
and there were vampires there she had to fight.
比如奥洛斯
Like Olrox.
你现在要去哪里?
Where are you going now?
你是贝尔蒙家的人
You're a Belmont.
不应该躲在小屋里
You're not supposed to hide in a hut.
也不该杀吸血鬼赚钱
And you're not supposed to kill vampires for money.
我当英雄…已经是过去的事
I was a hero… once.
我已经记不清自己… “英勇”地杀过多少吸血鬼了
I lost count of how many vampires I killed… "heroically."
当然 那时候 这条鞭子还是我的
The whip was mine, then, of course.
但我还拥有其他能力
But I had other powers.
我们三百年前的一位祖先 是一位伟大的女巫
One of our ancestors 300 years ago was a great sorceress.
我知道 赛法尔
Sypha, yes. I know.
我对家族史一清二楚
I know everything about the history of our family.
妈妈告诉过我
My mother taught me.
而她却把你排除在外
And she left you out.
我开始明白个中原因了
I'm starting to see why.
你的口气跟她很像
You sound so much like her.
我曾经是贝尔蒙家族史上 最厉害的魔术师
I was the most powerful magician the Belmont line ever produced.
鞭子也只是傍身罢了
Barely needed the whip.
我可以用一把火 把他们一窝端
I could roast a whole nest of them with a burst of flame.
那你是什么时候变成一个怪老头的?
So, when did you turn into this creepy old man?
去外面吧 我给你端咖啡
Go outside. I'll bring you coffee.
我应该还有一个杯子
I think I've got another cup.
你说你曾经是厉害的魔术师?
You said you were a powerful magician?
重点是“曾经”
Emphasis on the "were."
我有过一个妻子
I had a wife.
你的外婆 莉迪
Your grandmother, Lydie.
你可能都不信 我还有过一个朋友
And a friend too, if you can believe that.
他叫马克西姆
His name was Maxim.
他们俩都被吸血鬼所杀
A vampire killed them both.
拉斯文勋爵
Lord Ruthven.
老天爷 我已经多年 没说出过这个名字了
God, that's a name I haven't spoken aloud in years.
我抱着她 恳求她回到我身边
I held her in my arms, pleading with her to come back to me.
“回到我身边”
"Come back to me."
抱着她
Holding her.
那么柔软
So limp.
那么冰冷
So cold.
那么冰冷
So cold.
就在走廊对面 我的好友马克西姆惨遭毒手
And across the hall, Maxim, my friend, butchered.
他并没有立即死去
And for a while, not quite dead.
都是我害的
All because of me.
我失去了法力
The magic left me.
我一无所有
I had nothing.
什么都没剩下
Nothing left.
你也失去了女儿 还是你忘了?
You lost your daughter too. Or have you forgotten that part?
你那个只身一人 去美国对抗邪恶的女儿
Your daughter who went to America to fight evil alone.
获胜的永远都是恶魔 里希特
Evil will always win, Richter.
无论怎样 都是恶魔
Whatever it is, evil.
而且它们无处不在
And it's everywhere.
恶魔永远比我们强大
It will always be stronger than us.
你可以杀死某个恶魔
And you can kill this or that devil.
也许是拉斯文勋爵 德古拉 甚至是奥洛斯
A Lord Ruthven, a Dracula, maybe even an Olrox.
但总还有更多更邪恶的家伙
But there'll always be more, more and worse.
他们会杀死你爱的人
And they'll murder the people you love.
你身边没有人是安全的
No one around you are safe.
获胜的永远是恶魔
Evil will always win.
如果不是为找我 你为什么来这里?
Why are you here then, if you didn't come looking for me?
你来这里做什么?
What are you doing here?
Hmm.
你杀死了沃勃朗
You killed Vaublanc.
我们都很高兴
We all rejoiced.
但我失去了爱德华
But I lost Edouard.
但他的灵魂还在
Though not his soul.
为此 你要鼓起勇气
Take courage from that.
贝尔蒙那小子一点也不中用
The Belmont boy turned out to be useless as fuck.
他居然逃跑了
He literally ran away.
逃了 跑了
Ran. Away.
大家都是从逃跑开始的 安妮特