她想慢慢把革命的血放干
she will want to drain it slowly of blood,
然后将它的骨头碾成灰
before she grinds its bones to dust.
但我们会打败她
But we will defeat her.
是的 别担心
Yeah, don't you worry.
我们非宰了她不可
We're going to fucking kill her.
你觉得跟这些生灵很亲近吗?
Do you feel close to these creatures?
我呼唤时 它们就会来
They come when I call.
它们很听我的指挥
They do what I command.
应该说是听话 我不指挥它们
Mm, well, ask. I don't really command them.
不过 是的 有一段时间 感觉它们就像我的一部分
But, yes, it feels like, for a little while, they're part of me.
也就是说 你的一部分死去了
So, part of you has died.
就像你的一部分随妹妹死去一样
Like part of you died with your sister.
我会为他们俩歌♥唱
I'll sing for them both.
当我葬身于
黄土之中
愿我的错误
不会带来灾祸
不会带来灾祸
在你的心中
将我铭记
将我铭记
不过…
忘记我的命运
将我铭记
不过…
忘记
我的命运
When I am laid
Am laid in earth
May my wrongs create
No trouble
No trouble
In thy breast
Remember me
Remember me
But…
Forget my fate
Remember me
But…
Forget
My fate
你认为吸血鬼就在 你所说那位侯爵的庄园集结?
This Marquis, you believe vampires are gathering at his chateau?
对
Yes.
有道理 那是吸血鬼会去的地方
It makes sense. It's where vampires would go.
我们应该调查一下 如有必要 就把那里彻底烧掉
We should investigate and burn it to the ground if we have to.
时间不早了
It's getting late.
你应该再等等
You should wait.
等待另一次袭击?
For another attack?
我们需要休息 但现在我们在浪费时间
We needed to rest, but now we're wasting time.
我们先避避风声 看看对方寡众
We'll stay out of sight. Just get a sense of numbers.
那我跟你一起去
Then I'll come with you.
你需要休息 我们需要躲藏起来
You need to rest, and we need to stay hidden.
老实说 四个人已经够多了
Frankly, four is already too many.
我保证…
I promise…
我们会小心 不会有事的
We'll be careful. We'll be safe.
数千年前 那时还没有教会那种东西
Thousands of years ago, before any church or anything,
建造石圈的人们与他们所谓的
the people who built stone circles communed with what they called
“异界”沟通
the Otherworld.
听起来像是 安妮特祖先生活的精神世界
Sounds like the spirit world, where Annette's ancestors live.
延续数代
Generation upon generation of ancestors,
一路可以追溯到灵神奥钧
back to Ogun, an orisha, a god.
钢铁战神
The god of iron and war.
她是神的后代?
She's descended from a god?
我父亲家是
That's on my father's side.
她母亲家是奥伦米拉的后代
On her mother's, it's Orunmila,
那是智慧与预言之神
an orisha of wisdom and divination.
显然
Apparently.
不管怎样 这使得她 可以对金属和岩石施展法力
Anyway, it gives her power over metal and rock.
我们都是神的后代
We're all descended from gods.
我们只是需要学习 如何利用他们的力量
We just have to learn how to draw on their power.
我对我的鞭子和刀很满意 谢谢
Well, I'm quite happy with my whip and my knives, thank you.
我的祖先世世代代 都靠这支鞭子斩杀吸血鬼
Generation upon generation of my ancestors have killed vampires with just this whip.
其实 很多人都能施魔法 包括我妈妈
Actually, quite a lot of them could do magic,
但这并非关键
including my mother, but it's never been essential.
你妈妈在哪里?
Where's your mother?
她死了
She died.
有些吸血鬼也会施魔法
Some vampires do magic too.
雷格巴老爹 开门啊!
感觉就像凡尔赛宫被清空了 废物被冲刷到了这里
It's like Versailles emptied, and its dregs washed up here.
就是他
That's him.
他就是侯爵
That's the Marquis.
倒霉蛋
Poor devils.
他要把尸体交给他们
He's giving them the corpses.
为什么? -为了制♥造♥更多
Why? -To make more.
侯爵和锻造师达成了某种交易
The Marquis has some kind of deal with the Forgemaster.
跟着那些夜魔 就能找到他们的制♥造♥者
Follow those night creatures, we find their maker.
是雅克
It's Jacques.
我昨天才见到他
I saw him only yesterday.
我的天啊
Oh my God.
是吸血鬼奴役了她 杀死了她的母亲
It's the vampire who enslaved her and murdered her mother,
是沃勃朗伯爵
the Comte de Vaublanc.
他看起来像是找到了上帝
He looks like he's found God.
雷格巴老爹 开门啊
Papa Legba, open the gate.
安妮特 现在不行
Annette, not now.
安妮特
Annette.
我们得离开这里!
We need to get out of here!
快走
Go.
玛丽亚!我们得走了!
Maria! We need to go!
现在!
Now!
安妮特!我们需要一座桥!
Annette! We need a bridge!
安妮特!
Annette!
里希特!
Richter!
哎呀呀…
Well, well…
荣光归上帝
Glory be to God.