Everyone starts by running away, Annette.
什么?
What?
那完全不是一♥码♥事 你怎么能这么比较?
That is completely different. How can you possibly compare that?
我来这里是为了寻求指导 我以为见过世上最可怕的恶魔
I came here for guidance. I thought I'd seen the worst evil the world could hold.
但在这里 它已经扎根数个世纪
But here, it's been growing roots for centuries.
还有这个吸血鬼弥赛亚 她则更加古老
And this Vampire Messiah, she's older still.
你的能力也是由来已久 安妮特
Your power is old too, Annette.
塞西尔 如果这些是我的祖先 他们只是胡说八道 制♥造♥噪音
If these are my ancestors, Cecile, they're just a babble. Noise.
根本不是古埃及魔神的对手
They are no match for some ancient Egyptian Devil-God.
因为你不听 才觉得他们在胡言乱语
They're only a babble because you're not listening.
安妮特 你经过了塑造
You were shaped, Annette.
你的一切都受到奴隶出身的塑造
Everything about you, by being born a slave.
你当然是如此
Of course you were.
这是你愤怒的来源
It's the source of your fury,
但它不是你力量的源泉
but it's not the source of your power.
沃勃朗伯爵这种小恶魔想让你相信
They like to tell you, these petty devils like the Comte de Vaublanc,
奴隶制就是世间之道
that slavery is just the way of the world.
人们都是这样
It's what people do.
四下看去 也许你会觉得他们说得对
And you can look around and think, oh, maybe they're right.
邪恶 暴♥力♥ 压♥迫♥ 无处不在
Evil, violence, and oppression everywhere.
即便是这些有着崇高理想的法国人
Even these French with their high ideals.
他们对我们的苦难有多少了解?
What do they know about what we've suffered?
他们在乎什么?
And what do they care?
他们会建立他们的新世界
They'll build their new world,
但对我们来说 这并非自♥由♥、平等与博爱
but it won't be freedom or equality or brotherhood for us.
当然 前提是他们有所建树
If they build it at all.
但他们知道 这不是真的 安妮特
But they know it's not true, Annette.
那些小恶魔
The petty devils.
如果我们相信 就会对他们有好处
It serves them if we believe it.
但人类来到这个世界时 并非拖着奴隶大军
But humanity didn't enter this world dragging armies of slaves.
这是后来的事
That came later.
而你的祖先
And your ancestors.
我当然是指爱你的母亲
Of course I mean your mother, who loved you.
还有你的父亲 挥舞皮鞭的人将他从你母亲身边拖走
And your father, who was dragged from her by men with whips.
还有你的祖母
And your grandmother,
她泪流满面 捶胸顿足 眼睁睁地看着船只驶离
who watched the ships sail, weeping and pulling her hair.
但他们总会回归
But they go back.
跨越世代 回到源头
Beyond them and beyond them. Back to the source.
回到奥钧神那里
To the Iwa of Ogun.
回到一个没有奴隶或主人的世界
And a world without slaves or masters.
你要学会倾听祖先的声音
Learn to hear your ancestors.
黑暗中自有光明
There is light in this darkness.
“哀痛之日 恶人于尘中而起 接受审判”
"Mournful that day, when from the dust shall rise guilty men to be judged."
他在威胁你
He's threatening you.
你那个不情不愿的恶魔
Your reluctant demon.
贝尔蒙那小子为什么那么怕你?
Why was the Belmont boy so afraid of you?
作为人类和吸血鬼 我已经活了太久
I lived a long time as human and vampire.
但我只爱过一次
But I've only really loved once.
他来自马萨诸塞州的一个小镇
He was from a little town in Massachusetts,
你可能都没听说过那里
if you've ever heard of that.
当时那里还是殖民地
Which in those days, was a colony.
但他并不是殖民者
But he wasn't a colonist.
身为莫希干人 他十分自豪 深深扎根于土地与森林
He was proud to be Mohican, with roots deep in the land and forest.
他热情洋溢
He burned with such passion.
对于世界 对于人
About the world, about how the people,
“人” 他就是这样说的
"the people," that's how he talked,
人可以获得所谓的自♥由♥
could win this thing called freedom.
甚至是他这样的人
Even people like him.
他们的土地被窃取
People whose land had been stolen, I mean.
就像很久以前我的土地一样
Like mine was, oh, so long ago.
但他与革命者一起斗争
But he fought with them, the revolutionaries.
他与他们并肩战斗
He fought with them.
他也差点让我相信
He almost made me believe in it too.
然后 茱莉亚·贝尔蒙杀了他
Then Julia Belmont killed him.
因为他是个吸血鬼
Because he was a vampire.
是你把他变成了吸血鬼
And you did that to him.
你有征求他的同意吗? -我爱上了他
Did you even ask permission? -I was in love with him.
我希望他永远和我在一起
I wanted him to be with me forever.
你也是这样为我计划的吗?
And is that what you have planned for me?
当然不是 米兹拉克
Of course not, Mizrak.
我并没有爱上你
I'm not in love with you.
朋友 你是谁?
Who were you, friend?
你记得自己的过去吗?
Do you remember who you were?
我记得之前在树林里
I remember being out in the woods.
还有一个爱说话的姑娘
And a girl who liked talking.
我记得我喜欢她
I remember that I liked her.
也喜欢她说的话
And I liked what she said.
我的名字…
My name…
叫雅克
was Jacques.
他们知道吗?
Do they know?
他们所有人都知道吗?
All of them? Do they know?
当然不知道
Of course not.
你是羞于启齿吧?
Ashamed to tell them, are you?
为什么?
Why?
你是神父 命根子应该乖乖揣在裤子里
I mean, you're a priest, so you're supposed to keep it in your pants.
人人都知道 大多数神父不会这样 甚至大多数教皇都不守规矩
But everyone knows most priests don't. Most popes don't even.
那是下作的神父
They are dishonorable priests.
与召唤地狱恶魔相比 搞几个私生子根本不算什么
Fathering a few brats here and there doesn't count for much compared to summoning devils from hell.
还是说教皇也这么做?
Or does the Pope do that too?
以上帝的名义 我们愿意做任何事
We do whatever we have to do in the name of God.
原来是为了上帝啊?
It was for God, was it?
所以你一辈子对我不理不睬?
That you ignored me my whole life?
我没有不理你 玛丽亚
I haven't ignored you, Maria.
例如 我知道你是位女巫
I know, for instance, that you're a witch.
但我还是保护了你
But I protected you anyway.
你不会当真指控我使用黑魔法吧?
You're not seriously accusing me of black magic?
加入我吧
Join me.
上帝借我之身而行 玛丽亚
God moves through me, Maria.
我恳求你
I implore you.
求求你 不要妨碍上帝
Please, don't stand in God's way.
我们的救世主已经到来!
Our savior is here!
我们的拯救者已经到来!
Our deliverer has come!
我们的拯救者! -打倒革命!
Our deliverer! Down the Revolution!
赞美上帝! -我们的救星!
Praise be to God! -Our savior!
救世主已经到来!
Salvation is here!
提升我们的灵魂! -她来救我们了
Lift our soul! She's come to save us.
我们的救世主! -她来了!
Our savior! -She's here!
她来了! -她会拯救我们!
She's here! -She will save us!
拯救我们吧! -打倒革命!
Deliver us! Down with the Revolution!
很久以前 当我还是凡人之时
Long ago, when I was still human,
我眼看着人们下船登岸 屠♥杀♥我的族人
I watched men wade ashore from ships and slaughter my people.
一杀就是数千人 最终共有数百万
Slaughter them in their thousands, millions in the end.
谁能相信这种事?
Who could've believed such a thing?
他们说是为了他们的上帝
They said they were doing it for their God.
有时候也是为了自己的君主 但总是以他们上帝的名义
Sometimes their king too, but always their God.
但最终…
But in the end…
却只有她
…there's only her.
革命必死!
Death to the Revolution!
打倒革命!
Down with the Revolution!
我一直在找你
I've been looking for you.
革命必死!
Death to the Revolution!
他说这是上帝的安排
He says this is God's plan.
鼓起勇气
Have courage.
黑暗中自有光明
There is light in this darkness.
在这个监狱里
And in this prison,
在这片黑暗之中 雅克
down here in the dark, Jacques.
坚持看守我
Standing guard over me.
你现在接受这样的命运吗?
Do you accept it now, as your fate?
不
No.
痛快吗?
Was it quick?
茱莉亚死时