我是塞赫麦特
I am Sekhmet.
战争女神
Goddess of war.
恐惧之主
Mistress of dread.
屠戮女将
Lady of slaughter.
狠手悍女
She who mauls.
恶魔城:夜曲
太阳到底怎么了?
What the fuck has happened to the sun?
这是日食 只是月亮而已 有时会这样
It's an eclipse. It's just the moon. It happens.
不 这是魔法 是厄赛贝特
No. It's magic. It's Erzsebet.
没错 吞噬太阳的噬光者
Yes. The devourer of light who will eat the sun.
她召唤日食 让世界陷入黑暗
She summons an eclipse, plunges the world into darkness,
让吸血鬼拥有永恒的黑夜
and gives her vampires eternal night.
该死
Ugh. Shit.
而她的锻造师 也就是院长 则会造出一支夜魔大军
While her Forgemaster, Abbot, makes an army of night creatures.
但一次先解决一件事
But one thing at a time.
首先你把他的机器轰回地狱
First, you blast his machine right back to hell
而我来营救玛丽亚
while I rescue Maria.
靠边站 你们是在助纣为虐
Stand aside. You're doing the devil's work.
放下你们的剑 和我一起祷告
Put down your swords and pray with me.
求主宽恕 我们可以终结这种疯狂
Pray to God for forgiveness. We can end this madness.
别把这里烧成灰
Don't burn the place to the ground.
说得好 也尽量别把它变成废墟
Good point. And try not to reduce it to rubble.
“神说:‘你带着你的儿子
"And God said, 'Take now thy son,
就是你独生的儿子 你所爱的以撒
thine only son Isaac, whom thou lovest,
往摩利亚地去…
and get thee into the land of Moriah…'"
在我所要指示你的山上 把他献为燔祭’”
'"…and offer him there for a burnt offering.'"
“亚伯拉罕把燔祭的柴 放在他儿子以撒身上
"And Abraham took the wood of the burnt offering,
自己手里拿着火与刀”
and he took the fire in his hand, and a knife."
“以撒说:‘父亲啊’ 亚伯拉罕说:‘我儿 我在这里’”
"And Isaac said, 'My father.' And he said, 'Here am I, my son.'"
你所臣服的并不是上帝 伊曼纽尔
It's not God you've surrendered to, Emmanuel.
“亚伯拉罕就伸手拿刀 要杀他的儿子”
"And Abraham stretched forth his hand, and took the knife to slay his son.
上帝放过了以撒
God spared Isaac.
那公羊在哪里 泰拉?
Where is the ram, Tera?
上帝为什么不派一只公羊替她去死?
Why didn't God send a ram to die in her place?
你创造的怪物并非服侍上帝
The monsters you create aren't serving God.
对不起
I'm sorry.
你平安了 这才是最重要的
You're safe. That's what matters.
你觉得与魔鬼签订契约 就能拯救你的教会吗?
You think this will save your church? A pact with the devil?
革命会把你们所有的教堂全部烧光
The revolution will raze all your churches to the ground
然后在地上撒盐
and salt the fucking earth.
那本书不属于你
That book does not belong to you.
这种亵渎必将受到惩罚!
This blasphemy will not go unpunished!
我们可以杀掉你所有的小喽啰 或者你可以选择投降
We can kill every one of your pets, or you can surrender.
既然来了 我们就办正事 -应该投降的人是你
Let us do what we came here for. It's you that should surrender.
这里所展现的力量 你只在梦中见过
There are powers at work here of which you can only dream.
是吗?可我只看见一堆死夜魔
Yeah? Well, all I see is a whole load of dead night creatures.
还有咽气的僧侣
And dead monks.
我都还没冒汗呢
And I haven't even broken a sweat.
安妮特 去吧!
Annette, go!
一而再 再而三亵渎神明
Blasphemy upon blasphemy.
跟我一起祈祷 愿上帝终结这可怖之事
Pray with me. Pray to God for this horror to end.
你应该带玛丽亚逃跑
You should have taken Maria and run.
真希望你把嘴闭上
I wish you'd stop talking.
你忘了日食吗?
Have you forgotten the eclipse?
你以为噬日没有任何意义吗?
Did you think it meant nothing, the eating of the sun?
我以为只是营造气氛 挺吓人的
I thought it might just be for mood. It is pretty spooky.
我警告过你 里希特·贝尔蒙
I warned you, Richter Belmont.
瞧啊
Oh, look.
逃跑的少男少女
The little girl and the boy who ran away.
我们把你救出去 -不
Let's break you out of this place. No.
我在这里的使命还没完成 安妮特
My work here isn't finished, Annette.
我还不能离开
I'm not ready to leave.
我歌♥唱时 这黑暗中会有光
When I sing, there's light in this darkness.
它触碰灵魂
It touches souls.
至于你
But yours,
你的使命在那边
your work… is down there.
快去
Hurry.
恶魔无处不在
There is evil everywhere.
雷格巴老爹!
Papa Legba! Papa Legba!
这是什么声音?
What is that noise?
他手下的恶魔 显然它们会做这种事
One of his demons. Apparently, they do that.
让它停下来
Make it stop.
你不能任由她杀了我们的女儿!
You can't let her kill our daughter!
伊曼纽尔 拜托
Emmanuel, please.
让你的夜魔去打她
Turn your night creatures on her. Fight her.
我们可以一起打败她
Together we can defeat her.
你在浪费时间 她早就打败他了
You're wasting your breath. She defeated him long ago.
我所做的一切都是为了上帝
Everything I do is for God.
我不想杀她
I don't want to kill her.
你以为我想杀她吗?
Did you think I wanted to kill her?
你们这些人真是头脑简单 越看越觉得奇葩
What primitive minds you people have. It never ceases to shock me.
当然了
Of course, yes,
回到时光的迷雾中
back in the mists of time,
久远到你们原始的头脑无法想象
longer ago than your primitive minds can imagine,
那时的地球还很年轻
when the Earth itself was young,
那时候 我多次享受人祭款待
back then, I was honored many times with human sacrifice.
当然是处子
A virgin, obviously.
你是处子吗?
Are you a virgin?
不过我不想杀她 恰恰相反
But no, I don't want to kill her. I'm going to give her eternal life.
我们必须回去
We have to go back.
懦夫!放开我
Coward! Let me go.
你无法与厄赛贝特作对
You can't fight Erzsebet.
那你跟她打 你是厉害的吸血鬼
Then you fight her. You're the powerful vampire.
但不够厉害 -她会杀了他们!
Not powerful enough. She'll kill them!
如果你回去 她会杀了你 我不希望你死 米兹拉克
If you go back, she'll kill you. And I don't want you to die, Mizrak.
如果你回去 她会杀了你 我不希望你死 米兹拉克
If you go back, she'll kill you.
你不会明白的
You wouldn't understand.
你是几百年前失去灵魂的动物
You're an animal which lost its soul centuries ago.
我许诺她的是天堂 不是这个
I promised her paradise. Not this.
但这样更好
But this is even better.
人间天堂
Paradise on Earth.
那就换成我
Take me.
如果非要他爱的人不可
It has to be someone he loves.
他爱我 不信你问他 -你在做什么?
He loves me. Ask him. -What are you doing?
有意思
Interesting.
也许他确实爱你
Maybe he does.
圣人被肉♥欲♥之罪所诱惑
The holy man, tempted by sins of the flesh.
但这并非寻常的诱惑
But it wouldn't be any old temptation, no, no, no, no, no.
而是冒着被诅咒的危险也值得
It would be something worth risking damnation for.
但处子呢 不是应该给我处子吗?
But the virgin. Shouldn't I have a virgin?
我是良言人 也是女巫
I'm a Speaker. A sorceress.
我记得你
I remember you.
你杀了自己的妹妹
You killed your own sister.
想想我会变成 怎样强大和忠诚的吸血鬼
Think what a vampire I'll be. Powerful. Devoted.
妈妈 求你了!
Mum, please!
你爱她吗?
Do you love her?
我就是那只公羊 伊曼纽尔 -你在说什么?
I'm the ram, Emmanuel. What are you talking about?
你在做什么? -你爱她吗?
What are you doing? -Do you love her?
上帝把公羊给了你
God has given you the ram.
当然
Absolutely.
我全心全意地爱着她
I love her with all my heart.
不! -玛丽亚 不要!
No! Maria, don't!
玛丽亚!
Maria!
你不能留在这里
You can't stay here.
地狱恶魔吓不倒我
Demons from hell don't scare me.
手持兵刃的勇士 心意相通的亲人
Warriors in arms, family in hearts.
带她走!
Get her out of here!
我答应过给你我爱的人 你得到了
I promised you someone I love. You have that.
放了其他人
Let the others go.
你需要我 我们有联盟在先 没有我 你无法摧毁革命
You need me. This is an alliance. You can't crush the revolution without me.
对哈 你和你的夜魔大军