我们应该假设现在不能使用地道了
We should assume we can't use the tunnels now.
我建议我们两个从正面攻击修道院
I suggest two of us attack the Abbey head-on.
分散对手注意力
Create a distraction.
简单
Mm. Easy.
玛丽亚 你和我越西墙穿过果园
Maria, you and I go over the west wall and through the orchard.
你的鸟儿能把我们送上塔窗吗?
Can you use your birds to fly us up to the tower window?
从那里 我们从上向下攻击
From there, we can work our way down.
我们同时从内外攻击
We attack from both inside and outside at the same time.
在黎明时攻击 可以分而溃敌
We will separate them out by attacking at daybreak.
吸血鬼在庄园 只有夜魔会在修道院
The vampires will be at the Chateau. Only night creatures will be at the Abbey.
阳光和距离就是我们的优势
We will have the advantage of sunlight and distance.
那我的…父亲会怎样?
What will happen to… my father?
他做出了自己的选择
He's made his choice.
我只想知道 他如何把那些尸体变成夜魔
My only question is how he's turning those bodies into night creatures.
锻造师通常有符咒或工具 我们必须找到它
A Forgemaster usually has a talisman or tool. We need to find it.
他有一部机器
He has a machine.
快躲开!
Move!
安妮特 你走大路 玛丽亚 你走花♥园♥ 我走后面
Annette, the road. Maria, take the garden. I'll take the back.
我准备好对付你了
I'm ready for you now.
别逼我跟你打
Don't make me have to fight you.
你为什么不面对我?
Why won't you face me?
你只要把机器毁掉就行了
Just make sure you destroy the machine.
你自己去啊!
You do it!
现在 我还不能亲自动手做任何事
Right now, I can't be seen to be doing anything.
再说 锻造需要人手
Besides, there's a need for a human hand in the business of forgemastery.
所以厄赛贝特才需要院长
This is why Erzsebet needs the Abbot.
所以你才需要我们!
And why you need us!
你指望我会相信杀害我母亲的凶手?
You expect me to trust my mother's killer?
我本来可以杀死你好几回了
I could have killed you three times now.
讽刺的是 我觉得对你我来说 我现在需要一个贝尔蒙的传人
Ironic, I think, for both of us, that now I need a Belmont.
如果想打败厄赛贝特 那你就别无选择 只能相信我
If you want to defeat Erzsebet, you've no choice but to trust me.
选择总是有的
There is always a choice.
去看那本书就对了
Just read the fucking book.
他说的是真话
He was telling the truth.
这好像是那部机器的说明书
This is some sort of a guide for the machine.
这里有咒语 院长一直在按照这些指示操作
There are spells in here, instructions the Abbot has been using.
如果我能破解它 也许就能知道如何毁掉机器
If I can decode it, maybe I can find out how to destroy the machine.
咒语?
Spells?
看到这里了吗?这是用以诺文写的
See here? It's written in Enochian.
这是地狱的语言
The language of hell.
主啊 我呼唤您
To you, O Lord, I call.
当我向您哭诉时 请聆听我的恳求之声
Hear the voice of my supplications, when I cry unto thee.
不要对您的仆人隐藏面容
And hide not thy face from thy servant.
因为我现在身陷困境
For I am in trouble.
当我向神谕高举双手 请速速聆听
Hear me speedily, when I raise my hands to thy holy oracle.
请抬脚踏足这永恒的荒原
Lift up thy feet unto the perpetual desolations.
他们玷污了圣名之属地
They have defiled the dwelling place of thy name.
上帝啊 奋起捍卫您的大业吧
Rise up, O God, and defend your cause.
尽管我差点失足滑倒
Though my steps have well-nigh slipped.
上帝啊 请不♥要♥沉♥默♥
O Lord, do not be silent.
父亲
Father.
我是来提醒你的
I'm here to warn you.
这里即将遭受攻击 你得赶紧离开
There's going to be an attack. You need to get out of here.
我不希望你死
I don't want you to die.
我在上帝之家很安全
I am safe in the House of God.
上帝之家?
House of God?
这个地方只是一堆砖石
This place is just a heap of bricks and stone.
教会不止于此 孩子
The Church is more than that, child.
没有它 社会就会失去灵魂和意义
Without it, society loses its soul, its meaning.
它是维系道德本身的结构
It is the structure through which morality itself is upheld.
教会只维护自己
The Church only upholds itself.
一群贪图权力的小偷 散播狭隘和虚伪
A power-hungry den of thieves spreading intolerance and hypocrisy.
他们乐得在金銮殿享乐 压♥迫♥穷苦人
Happy to live on the backs of the poor in their extravagant buildings,
不愿对抗不公
rather than take on injustice.
但没有上帝 就没有任何正义
But without God, there's no justice of any kind.
不管你说得多复杂 邪恶就是邪恶
No matter how complicated you make it, evil is still evil.
你所做的一切 都是建立在无辜之人的血泪上
Everything you're doing is built on the blood of innocent people.
有时候 流血是唯一的出路
Sometimes blood is the only way.
如果你在乎过我的话 就马上跟我走
If you ever cared about me, you should leave with me now.
也许…
And maybe…
你可以做我的父亲
maybe you can be my father.
我不会扔下你的 老家伙
I'm not going without you, old man.
可爱的玛丽亚
Sweet, sweet Maria.
果真是上帝将你送来人间
God has truly sent you.
你在这里所做的牺牲 会把你的灵魂送上天堂
Your sacrifice here will send your soul to heaven.
抓住她
Seize her.
找到办法对付他们了
We've got them! We've got them!
怎么了?
What is it?
机器不能被摧毁
The machine cannot be destroyed.
它由强大的恶魔在地狱里制♥造♥
It has been made in hell, forged by a powerful, powerful evil.
你这么兴奋是因为什么?
And you're partying because?
因为尽管我们无法摧毁它
Because even though we can't destroy the machine,
我们可以把它送回地狱
it can be sent back to hell.
这本书能让我创造一个传送门
This book will enable me to create a portal.
然后 我们需要你 安妮特
And then we just need you, Annette,
用你的力量将这部机器推过传送门
to use your powers to push the machine through it.
所以我们需要打开地狱之门 来拯救所有人
So, we need to open a door to hell to save everyone.
对哈 这有何难 是吧?
Right. What could possibly go wrong?
院长把玛丽亚抓走了
The Abbot has Maria.
他要把她献祭给厄赛贝特
He's going to sacrifice her to Erzsebet.
看啊 噬光者!
Behold, the Devourer of Light!
不可能
Impossible.
根据科乐美系列游戏改编