魔鬼为之胆寒者
To the one before whom evil trembles.
我为之奉献
I give my devotion.
噬光者 弥赛亚
To the Devourer of Light, the Messiah.
我发誓永远为其效劳
I pledge my service, forever.
恶魔城:夜曲
安妮特 吸血鬼和夜魔 从四面八方涌来
The vampires and night creatures were coming from all directions, Annette.
我们只能撤退
All we could do was retreat.
这些都不是你的错
None of this is your fault.
爱德华绝不会抛弃我
Edouard would never have abandoned me.
现在他死了
And now he's dead.
他选择来这里时 就知道其中风险
He knew the risks when he chose to come here.
他是我的家人
He was my family.
母亲去世后 我举目无亲
I had no one after my mother died.
在她被杀之后
After she was killed.
圣多明各 1780年
日出 日落
夜色中
你母亲的伊瓦
已摆脱束缚
Sunrise, sunset
In the night
Your mother's Iwa
Is unchained
抱歉!她很抱歉!
Sorry! She's sorry!
看到了吗?她的包已经快满了
SeeHer bag is almost full.
她一直做得很好 非常好
She's been doing good. Real good.
收成会很好 也会收得很彻底
The crop will be good and cleared.
奔涌着
保护着
你
Watch over
And protect
You
很多东西都可能伤害你 孩子
And so many things which could hurt you, child.
蛇 女巫 秘密
Snakes, witches, secrets.
你有事相瞒吗 艾丝特?
Do you have secrets, Esther?
Ah.
我的种植园不可以有法术
There will be no spells cast on my plantation.
也不能有魔符和歌♥舞
No charms, no dances, no songs.
日出 日落
夜色中
你母亲的
伊瓦…
已摆脱束缚
Sunrise, sunset
In the night
Your mother's
Iwa…
Is unchained
我知道眼睁睁 看着母亲死去是什么心情
I know what it's like to watch your mother die.
我逃跑了…但我猜你做不到
I fled… but I guess you couldn't do that.
母亲的摇篮曲就在我心中
I held my mother's lullabies in my heart.
这些歌♥是先人的呼唤
The songs were ancestral calls,
让我与种植园之外和远洋之外
connecting me to African deities beyond the plantation,
超脱肉体凡胎的非洲神灵相通
beyond ocean crossings and mortal flesh.
我不能被关起来
I could not be caged.
不管他们试图抓我多少次
No matter how many times they tried to take me.
我一直在计划逃跑
I was always plotting an escape.
但奴隶主一直盯着我
But the slave drivers' eyes were always on me.
十年后
我16岁时 他们想给我烙印
I was 16 when they tried to brand me…
但我拒绝就范
but I was not going to be branded.
我继承了我父亲的血脉
I'd inherited from my father's bloodline
钢铁战神奥钧的神力
the power of the god of war and iron, Ogun.
我不知道是怎么回事
I didn't know what was happening,
但指引我的灵魂 在我最需要他时听到了我的呼唤
but my guiding spirit heard my calls when I needed him the most.
你最好逃跑 小姑娘
You better run, little girl.
能跑多快跑多快
Run. Run as fast as you can.
不要
No.
爱德华相信歌♥唱是灵魂说话的方式
Edouard believed singing was the soul's way of speaking.
所以所有人都被音乐所吸引 无论是穷♥人♥还是政♥治♥家
That's why, from pauper to statesman, everyone is drawn to music.
他会说 站在台上
He'd say that when he was on stage
看向观众之时
looking out to the audience,
他可以看到所有人灵魂的颜色
he could see the colors of everyone's soul.
我的是粉色的
Mine was pink.
但他错了
He was wrong, though.
我最喜欢的颜色是绿色
Green is my favorite color.
停一下
Stop. Stop. Stop!
你到底是谁 你以为自己在做什么?
Who the hell are you, and what do you think you're doing?
我的奴隶来过这里 我的狗能闻到她的味道
My slave came through here. My dogs can smell her.
这个剧院里有500人
There are 500 people in this theater,
我们只闻到你那些狗的味道
and all any of us can smell is your dogs.
我要拿回我的东西
I want my property back.
但我可以等
But I can wait.
不 现在不行
No, no, no, no, no. Not now. No, no, no, no.
你踩到我的法国丝绸了
You're stepping on my French silks.
你得把湿衣服换下来
You need to get out of those wet clothes.
这些衣服你随便拣吧
Help yourself to something.
很可爱 那是《乞丐歌♥剧》里的
Oh! Lovely. That's from The Beggar's Opera.
他是吸血鬼 对吧?
He's a vampire, isn't he?
你的主人
Your master.
他走了吗?
Has he goneI doubt it.
应该还没有
I'm fast. I can run.
我脚力快 我可以逃跑
这是一座岛 亲爱的 你会游泳吗?
This is an island, baby. Can you swim?
Mm.
我是爱德华
I'm Edouard.
安妮特
Annette.
像我们这样的人 能躲藏的地方并不多
There's not that many places to hide for people that look like us.
你在想
You're thinking,
“但他生来就自♥由♥ 他跟我不一样”
"Oh, but he was born free. He's not like me."
重要的是我们的内心 安妮特
It's what's in our hearts that matters, Annette.
那你为什么要为这些人唱歌♥?
So why do you sing for these people?
我让他们开心 他们就会放松警惕
I make them happy, and they lower their guard
放松口风
and loosen their tongues.
这样你就能得到有用的信息
You learn useful information that way.
藏匿亡命之人时 这样很管用
It helps when I have to hide runaways.
爱德华带我上山加入了黑奴逃亡军
Edouard took me up to the mountains to join the Maroons,
一个由逃亡黑奴组成的抵抗力量 我是新加入的成员
escaped slaves mobilizing a resistance, which I had just joined.
雷格巴老爹 开门啊!
雷格巴老爹 开门啊!
塞西尔是大祭司
Cecile was the high priestess.
她教我咒语
She taught me spells.
如何开启灵魂歧路 举♥行♥仪式
How to open spiritual crossroads for ceremonies.
如何安抚我的恐惧 好让我听清奥钧的声音
How to quieten my fear so that I could hear Ogun clearly.
闭上眼睛
Close your eyes.
吸气 呼气
Breathe in. -Breathe out.
吸气 呼气
Breathe in. -Breathe out.
雷格巴老爹 开门啊!
雷格巴老爹 开门啊!
手持兵刃的勇士
Warriors in arms.
心意相通的亲人
Family in hearts.
革命正在席卷法国
Revolution is sweeping France,
让王公贵族 甚至是帝王低头
humbling the lords and ladies and dukes and, who knows, maybe even kings.
他们呼吁自♥由♥ 平等 博爱
Liberty, equality, fraternity, they say,
但他们的革命却无法打破我们的枷锁
but their revolution will not break our chains of bondage.
奴隶仍然会挨打 受折磨 受压♥迫♥
Slaves will still be beaten, tortured, and oppressed.
我们必须抛弃白人之神 倾听解放之声
We must discard the god of the whites and listen to the voice of emancipation.
圣多明各
It is time for Saint-Domingue
是时候燃烧了!
to burn!
听起来像一场史诗般的战斗
It sounds like an epic battle.
自♥由♥比我们收获的糖更甜
Freedom was sweeter than the sugar we harvested.
我找到了沃勃朗
I hunted down Vaublanc.
你觉得这次叛乱会改变什么?
What do you think this rebellion will change?
总会有主人和仆人
There will always be masters and servants.
奴隶制是自然秩序
Slavery is the natural order.
你杀不完我们所有人
You can't kill us all.
我可以杀了你
I can kill you.
你还是那个怯生生的小姑娘
You're still that scared little girl
一边洗澡一边唱歌♥谣
singing her little songs at bath time.
沃勃朗变成了蝙蝠 他们还有什么其他魔法?
Vaublanc changed into a bat. What other magic can they do?
塞西尔 怎么了?
Cecile, what's wrong?
有我在 塞西尔
I'm here. Cecile, I-- I'm here.
痛苦 死亡 数十万人死亡
Suffering, death, hundreds of thousands of dead.
她比沃勃朗还糟糕
She's worse than Vaublanc could ever be.
她自称吸血鬼弥赛亚
The Vampire Messiah, she calls herself.
就在圣多明各?
Here in Saint-Domingue?