恶魔城:夜曲
我讨厌那种味道
I hate that smell.
究竟是什么?
What is it?
是柳树皮 有助止痛
It's willow bark. To help with the pain.
闻得实在太多 我只会想到…好疼!
I've smelled it so often now, all I associate it with is p-- Ouch!
别动 -你总是这么粗暴吗?
Well, hold still. -Are you this rough all the time?
我又不是护士
I'm not a nurse.
伤口比我想的还要深
It's deeper than I thought.
我之前只试过几次
I've only tried this a couple of times before.
雷格巴老爹 开门啊
好疼! -而且只奏效过一次
Ouch! -And it's only worked once.
我只能应付皮肉伤口
I can only do it on flesh wounds.
我一直在自学疗骨之法 不过…
I've been trying to teach myself bones, but…
这…你好厉害
It's… You're brilliant.
他妻子说她想留下脑袋
His wife is saying she intends to keep the head.
也不知她打算拿来做什么 想想我都打冷颤
I shudder to imagine what she's planning to do with it.
我受不了别人哭哭啼啼 尼古拉 你替我向她致哀吧 好吗?
I can't abide tears, Nikolai. Give her my condolences, will you?
告诉她 很可惜 我们会怀念他 他忠心耿耿…
Tell her it's a shame, he will be missed, he was a loyal servant…
以及他对软装的品味也很精致
And he has exquisite taste for soft furnishings.
我会告诉她 我会找到贝尔蒙小子 并且提他的人头回来
I'll tell her I'll find the Belmont boy and bring back his head.
她可以放在盘子上 摆在侯爵脑袋旁边
She can put it on a platter next to the Marquis'.
妈妈?
Mum?
你在哭吗?
Are you… crying?
没有 只是…
No, no. It's just…
我一直很喜欢从这里看过去
I always liked that I could see it from here.
为什么?
Why?
17年前 刚来马切库尔时 我什么都没有
When I first came to Machecoul 17 years ago, I had nothing.
镇上的人对我疑心很重 因为我是外国人
The townspeople were suspicious of me, a foreigner.
但我从未忘记 他们在修道院给我的关怀
But I've never forgotten how much compassion they showed me at the Abbey.
我感觉那里是一块安全的圣地
It felt like a safe place. A holy place.
里希特!
Richter!
你在做什么?
What are you doing?
别告诉我 你又要去修道院
Tell me you're not going back to the Abbey.
我不需要你跟我一起去
I don't need you to come with me.
别走 拜托你
Don't go. Please.
我告诉过爱德华 我会回去救他
I told Edouard I'd come back for him.
安妮特 现在还不是时候 你正在气头上
Annette, now's not the time. You're upset.
我没有生气 我恨得牙痒痒
I'm not upset. I'm furious.
我也是 但我们必须沉住气 -为什么?
I am too, but we have to wait.
为了重整旗鼓 制定新计划 为了等太阳升起 为了里希特
For what? To regroup. To devise a new plan. For the sun to rise. For Richter.
我没时间等里希特
I don't have time to wait for Richter.
爱德华的时间所剩无几 他被链条锁着
Edouard doesn't have time, he's in chains.
他没有自♥由♥ 我怎么能整晚安享安宁?
How can I enjoy even one night of peace while he's not free?
是他帮助我获得自♥由♥的
When he helped to free me?
奥洛斯和德罗塔是非常厉害的吸血鬼
Olrox and Drolta are very powerful vampires.
我不知道他们在马切库尔有何计划
I don't know what they're planning in Machecoul,
但如果你现在去 那就等于自杀
but if you go now, it's suicide.
里希特就快回来了 等到那时
Richter's coming back, and when he does,
我们会调查德罗塔和夜魔的底细
we'll find out what we can about Drolta and the night creatures.
知己知彼 才能打败敌人 救出爱德华
We need to understand our enemy to defeat them and save Edouard.
我们要齐心协力
Together.
玛丽亚 你碍我的事了
Maria, you are in my way.
你保证今晚不再去修道院 我就让开
I'll only move if you tell me you're not going back to the Abbey tonight.
好吧
Fine.
庄园也是?
Or the Chateau?
庄园也是
Or the Chateau.
我不会进去 -安妮特!
I won't go inside. -Annette!
你说得对 我们要知己知彼才能打败敌人
You're right. We'll need to understand our enemies to defeat them.
如果你要监视他们 千万不要被发现 如果里希特在…
If you're going to spy on them, be sure to keep out of sight. If Richter was here--
你们做什么事 都要等里希特吗?他逃跑了
Do you two wait for Richter before you do everything? He ran away.
请试着原谅他 奥洛斯就是杀死他母亲的吸血鬼
Try to forgive him. Olrox is the vampire who killed his mother.
那条从小就一直 在噩梦中困扰他的恶龙
The dragon that's haunted his nightmares since he was a child.
我们都做噩梦
We all have nightmares.
奴隶第一次逃跑被抓 肩膀上都会被烙上这种烙印
The first time a slave runs away, they're branded with this mark on their shoulder.
第二次会被挑断腿筋
Second time, they're hamstrung.
第三次就会没命
Third time, killed.
我小时候 大人告诉我不要惹种植园里
When I was a girl, I was taught to be frightened of people on our plantation
那些身上有这种记号♥的人
with this mark on their body.
他们会惹麻烦
Troublemakers.
但在我逃跑之后 我改变了看法
But after I escaped myself, I saw them differently.
身上有这种烙印的人切身地了解
The people with this mark, they're the people who know intimately
自♥由♥的代价多么高昂
how much freedom can cost.
他们日日背负着它 所以我也一样
They wear it every day. So I do too.
如果我畏惧过去
If I'd let my past terrify me,
那就永远无法摆脱它
I'd never be free of it.
看来你把小孩子吓坏了啊
Striking terror in the hearts of children, I see.
我喜欢贵族的血液
I prefer my blood blue.
我说的是那个贝尔蒙小子
I'm talking about the Belmont boy.
他啊 旧日死对头的儿子
Oh, him. Son of an old foe.
这个旧日死对头的儿子死期不远 我们会把他解决的
The soon-to-be-dead son of an old foe. We're taking care of him.
也许你们新世界有着不同的做法
Maybe you do things differently in the New World,
但在这里 我们可不吃有钱人
but over here, we don't feed off the wealthy.
当地人会开始抱怨
The locals will start to grumble.
对不住了
My apologies.
我没想到你这么想讨好那些凡人
I didn't realize how invested you are in keeping the mortals happy.
我在努力…
I try…
一边把牛奶变酸 一边还要纠缠村民的噩梦
in between turning milk sour and stalking the nightmares of villagers.
我们跟这个镇上的人类 结成了一种紧张的同盟关系
We're in an uneasy alliance with the humans in this town.
这只是权宜之计
For now.
我也觉得恶心
It disgusts me too.
跟他们做交易 只吃农民
Making deals with them, feeding on peasants only
以此换取在贵族阶层的些许影响力
in exchange for some influence among the aristocracy,
忍♥受修道院里那个家伙 以换取他制♥造♥的夜魔
enduring that man in the Abbey in exchange for his night creatures.
太阳很快就会升起 你不回庄园吗?
The sun will rise soon. Shouldn't you get back to the Chateau?
你又住在哪里?
Where are you staying?
镇子的另一头有间旅馆 还不错 很安静
There's an inn on the other side. It's good. Quiet.
很私密?
Private?
我喜欢这个镇子
I like it here in town.
我喜欢保持消息灵通
I like to keep my ear to the ground.
不会太久了
Not long now.
在天亮之前
Before dawn.
我不看就能知道
I can tell without ever watching.
太阳一出来 空气的一些特质就会改变
The instant the sun comes up, some quality in the air changes.
我们都感受得到 那是恐惧
We all feel it. It's dread.
有那么几个小时 我们不受它困扰
For a few hours, we're free of it.
想象一下完全的自♥由♥ 面对光亮永不退缩
Imagine total freedom. Never shrinking from light.
我不会浪费时间 想象永远不可能的事
I don't waste my time imagining things that will never be.
但它会实现的 奥洛斯
But it will be, Olrox.
放眼欧洲 厄赛贝特·巴特里 在吸血鬼中的势力日渐增长
Across Europe, vampires are pledging their allegiance to Erzsebet Bathory.
你会是下一个效忠她的吗?
Will you be next?
我从来都不当小跟班 无论哪种
I've never been a believer. Of any kind.
或许我需要眼见为实吧
Maybe I need to see to believe.
我听说她很厉害
I've heard she is very formidable.
厉害 英勇 犹如母狮
Formidable. Wonderful. A lioness.
邪恶在她的面前都会颤抖
Evil trembles before her.
充满敬畏
In awe.
我们见惯了帝国兴衰 奥洛斯 凡人善变
We've seen empires rise and fall, Olrox. Mortals are fickle.
他们为了面包发动暴♥乱♥ 今天信这个神 明天信那个
They riot over bread, they flit from one god to another.
曾几何时 我是一位女祭司
I was a priestess of Sekhmet,
侍奉埃及战争与复仇女神塞赫麦特
the Egyptian goddess of war and vengeance.
我记得祭典日尸体的味道
I remember the smell of mortal bodies on festival days.
香火的味道 狂欢者的热情 还有触碰永生的感觉
The incense, the fervor of revelers, the feeling of touching the immortal.
现如今…
And now--
现如今 这些神庙已经被焚烧殆尽
And now those temples are half-buried in dust.
的确
Precisely.
看看这些 人类的生命短暂如蜉蝣
Look at all this. Human lives are as long as mayflies'.
他们的忠诚也同样转瞬即逝
Their loyalty is just as fleeting.
我们会忍♥耐
We endure.
当修道院和这座小镇变成废墟时 我们还会在暗影中徘徊吗?
When that Abbey and this town is in ruins, will we still be lurking in the shadows?
还会期望得到这些肉体凡胎
Looking for feeble loyalties amongst the mortals
那不可靠的忠诚吗?
where we hope we may find them?