让我们创造一个新世界吧 奥洛斯
Let's make a new world, Olrox.
要知道 这种话我以前也听过
You see, that's another one I've heard before.
那我们就让它延续下去
Then let's make it last.
快跑!
Run!
上次我看到你时 你和那个混血男孩在一起
Last time I saw you, you were with that mulatto boy.
上次我看到你时 你还是会飞的耗子呢
Last time I saw you, you were a flying rat.
你生下来没几个小时 他们就把你送到我面前
They presented you to me hours after you were born.
一个吵闹的小东西 就像刚刚破壳的丑陋鸡仔
Tiny squalling thing, ugly as a newly-hatched chick.
脖子就像叉骨
With a neck like a wishbone.
我早就该把它折断
I should have snapped it then.
开门啊!
我也注意你很多年了
I've had years to study you as well.
我没有忘记 你在基♥督♥教上帝面前的畏缩
I haven't forgotten the way you cower before the Christian God.
这可是肉体烧焦的味道
That smell? Burning flesh.
你应该很清楚
You should know it well.
我记得你母亲去世时发出的声音
I know the sound your mother made when she died.
我记得以前你和其他女孩唱的歌♥谣
I know the songs you and the other girls used to sing
你们还以为所有人都睡着了
when you thought everyone was asleep.
我知道你会做怎样的噩梦
I know what your nightmares are made of.
现在身处牢笼的可不是我
I'm not the one in the cage.
我敢说 有时 你清晨醒来
I'm sure you wake up some mornings
喉咙里会泛起糖烧焦的味道
with the smell of burnt sugar in the back of your throat
甚至忘记你曾经离开
and forget you ever left.
那是因为你没有真正变得自♥由♥
That's because you're not free where it matters.
额头上有烙印的人是你
You're the one with a brand on your forehead.
这是对我女主人忠诚的象征
This is a symbol of loyalty to my mistress.
厄赛贝特·巴特里
Erzsebet Bathory.
你不配说她的名字! 你当了多久奴隶?
You're not fit to say her name! How long were you a slave?
15年?更久?
Fifteen years? More?
绑着铁链出生 母亲也绑着铁链
Born in chains, to a woman in chains.
有些人前望后看 却只见奴隶
Some people look backwards and forwards, and all they see are slaves.
你和你的族人都是我的财产
You, your people, my property.
这跟厄赛贝特有什么关系?
What's that got to do with Erzsebet?
她会让世界恢复自然秩序
She'll restore the world to its natural order.
诸神 国王 人类
Immortals, kings, humans,
农民 奴隶
peasants, slaves.
你
You.
她怎么办得到?
How can she do that?
她只是个吸血鬼
She's just a vampire.
厄赛贝特是一位女神!
Erzsebet is a goddess!
她喝了塞赫麦特的血
She drank the blood of Sekhmet.
埃及女神
The Egyptian goddess.
是的
Yes.
塞赫麦特是拉神的女儿 一头母狮
Sekhmet is the daughter of Ra. A lioness.
她的呼吸就像沙漠的风
Her breath is like the desert wind.
我们听说神迹会显现 纷乱 奴隶起义 战争
We were told there would be signs. Disorder, slave uprisings, war.
我们要把这些视为先兆
We were told to view these as heralds.
厄赛贝特即将 带着塞赫麦特的全部力量到来
Erzsebet is coming, with all of Sekhmet's power,
恢复万物的秩序
to restore all things.
这话什么意思?
What does that mean?
意思是你可以杀掉我
It means you can kill me,
但厄赛贝特是永远无法战胜的
but Erzsebet will never be defeated.
她会带着永恒的夜晚来临
She will come with eternal night.
她会摧毁你所爱的一切人与物
She will destroy everyone and everything you love.
太阳升起 吞噬着黑暗
The sun is rising. Devouring the darkness.
一向如此
It always does.
这才是自然秩序
This is the natural order.
没有神 也没有主
这不公平
It's not fair.
亲爱的 大家都想扮自♥由♥
Ah, sweetheart, everyone wants to be Liberty.
或者她可以扮平等 或是博爱
Or maybe she could be Equality. Or Fraternity.
男人才能扮博爱 这个词的意思是“兄弟情谊”
You have to be a man to be Fraternity. It means "brotherhood."
那就换成“姐妹情谊”好了
"Sisternity," then.
很适合你
Oh, suits you.
要不要一起来?
Want to join us?
你们的节日 还是你们的革命?两个都是
Your festival, or your revolution? Both.
你们并不需要我
You don't need me.
我们需要有人为我们而战
We'll need someone to fight for us.
你看起来好像还有些斗志
And you look as if you have some fight in you.
也许我厌倦战斗了
Maybe I'm tired of fighting.
伊曼纽尔
Emmanuel.
泰拉 拜托
Tera, please.
我只是想跟你聊聊
I only came to talk.
拜托了
Please.
我们没什么好聊的
We have nothing to say to you.
你…受伤了吗?
Are you… hurt?
我一直在想
I've been turning it over in my mind.
我所看到的 我对你的了解
What I saw, and what I know about you.
你曾经告诉我 上帝曾经召唤你
You told me once that God had called your name.
说他叫你来对抗邪恶
That he called you to fight evil.
我也曾是这样相信的
I used to believe that, yes.
现在呢?
And now?
现在 我赖以生存的基石正在被推♥翻♥
Now, the cornerstones I built my life on are being toppled.
也许是时候推♥翻♥它们了
Maybe it's time they were toppled.
当然 这话听起来很浪漫 你们这些革命者就喜欢鼓吹这些
Of course, that sounds romantic, like everything you revolutionaries tout.
可一旦你们将这个国家夷为平地
But once you've razed this country to the ground,
还会有谁来重建它
I wonder who will be left to rebuild.
你们口口声声讲自♥由♥
You talk of freedom.
谁的自♥由♥?
Freedom for whom?
大家
Everybody.
我的教区有位82岁的老妇
There's a woman in my parish, 82.
每天 她都蹒跚地去领圣餐
She's been hobbling to communion every day of her life,
现在 她的孙子 以理性之名不许她这么做
and now her grandson has forbidden it in the name of reason.
你觉得夜里醒来 她会在黑暗中哭喊着“理性”和“自♥由♥”
Do you think when she wakes in the night, she'll cry "reason," "liberty,"
以此来驱赶恐惧吗?
into the dark to banish her terrors?
那只是一个女人而已
That's just one woman.
超过200名神父在凡尔登被屠♥杀♥
Over 200 priests were massacred in Verdun.
很快 牧师就会被流放或送上断头台
It won't be long before priests are exiled or put under the guillotine.
有传言说 他们要把教堂的钟融化来制♥造♥炮弹
There is talk of melting down church bells to make cannonballs.
野蛮人已经打到家门口了
The barbarians are at the gate.
对他们来说 不管是谁 不管怎样的真实或忠诚都不够
To them, no one will be true enough or loyal enough.
他们会让我们所有人沾满鲜血
They will drench us all in blood.
如果你的夜魔先下手就不会 -我要组建一支军队
Not if your night creatures do it first! -I'm building an army.
而且还与吸血鬼沆瀣一气
And fighting on the wrong side. With vampires.
我必须暂且争取必要的联盟
I'm making the alliances I have to for now.
做出牺牲
And the sacrifices.
我以前认识的那个男人 一定会鄙视现在的自己
The man I used to know would stare at himself now in disgust.
我并非有过无罪的时候 泰拉
I've never been sinless, Tera.
无罪和窝藏夜魔之间区别可是很大的
There's a long way between sinless and harboring fucking night creatures.
有多少次 历史的进程
How many times does the entire course of history
最终取决于一个人的决定?
come down to the choice of just one man?
康斯坦丁 查理曼大帝 我
Constantine. Charlemagne. Me.
谁知道这场革命会带来怎样的恶果?
Who knows what further abominations this revolution will bring?
如果你的神真如你所说的那么强大 那他就不需要你为他而战
If your God is as powerful as you say, he doesn't need you to fight for him.
你这么做不是为了教会 而是为了自己的虚荣心
You're not doing this for the sake of the Church, you're doing this for the sake of your own vanity.
我经常想起犹大
I've often thought about Judas.
走狗 叛徒
Traitor. Turncoat.
但如果他没有那么做 那会怎样呢?
But what would have happened if he hadn't done what he did?
因为一个人的背叛 全世界得到了拯救吗?
Was the whole world saved because of one man's betrayal?
我真傻 居然信了你 真希望我从没遇到过你
I was a fool to trust you. I wish I never met you.
如果你没遇到我 我们就不会生下玛丽亚
If you hadn't met me, we wouldn't have Maria.
你说我父亲死了
You said my father was dead.
那是为了保护你
To protect you.
我向你保证 泰拉…
I promise you, Tera,
我会保护她的安全
I will keep her safe.
多少钱可以…
How much for--
你应该买♥♥不起
More than you've got, it looks like.
我可以用猎杀吸血鬼来抵账
I could pay you back in vampire hunting.
洗盘子的话 倒是可以
If you can pay me in dishwashing, you'd have a deal.
但那边那个人说记在他的账上
But the man over there says put it on his tab.
多谢你请吃晚餐
Thanks for dinner.