剧集 | 博斯:传承(2022) | 导航列表
替我向她道歉 好吗 我不是故意让她难过的
Give her my apologies, will you? I didn't mean to upset her.
她很坚强
She's a tough cookie.
当然了 就像她爸爸一样
She sure is. Just like her pops.
我们找张桌子坐下吧 很高兴见到你 哈里
Let's go grab a table. Good seeing you, Harry.
很高兴见到你 吉米
Good to see you, Jim.
谢谢你请我吃午餐
Well, thanks for lunch.
我们应该经常一起吃午饭
Well, we should do this more often.
我知道
I know.
我知道 只是工作繁忙 你知道吧
I know. It's-It's work, you know?
知道
I do.
你在想什么
What's on your mind?
只是...
There's just--
只是我听说了一些流言蜚语
just all these rumors on the grapevine about what happened.
警♥察♥的八卦 这比学校操场 传的谣言还要恶劣 别理会
Cop gossip. It's worse than a fucking schoolyard. Ignore it.
我知道 我只是听说了 多克韦勒是怎么死的
Yeah, I know. I just heard about, you know, how Dockweiler was killed,
还有杀他的凶手 然后... -好吧
and who actually killed him, and---Okay,
听我说
listen.
如果有机会 我会杀了他 希望这回答了你的问题
I would've if I could've, if that answers your question.
但我没杀他
But I didn't.
鲍德斯打电♥话♥来的那天 我就跟你说了 我与这事毫无关系
I told you the day Borders called, I had nothing to do with it.
我知道 我相信你 无论是当时还是现在
I know. And I believed you. Then and now.
库尔特多克韦勒在监狱大门关上
Kurt Dockweiler had a target on his back
钥匙被扔掉的那一刻就被盯上了
the minute those prison doors clanged shut and they threw away the key.
证据确凿 这是秃子头上的虱子
You could hear it tinging down the storm drainpipe,
明摆着的
splashing in the sewer.
真恶心
Gross.
很有诗意
That is very poetic.
你想了多久才想出来这句话
How long did it take you to come up with that one?
刚想出来的
Just came up with that.
我们翻篇了吗 -翻篇了
We good? -We're good.
祝你今晚抓犯人成功 -谢谢
Good hunting tonight. -Thanks.
注意安全 -好的
Be safe. -I will.
即将上任的地方检察官女士 怎么了
Madam district attorney-in-waiting. What's up?
哈里 我需要你帮忙
Harry, I need your help.
哈里 你还在听吗
Harry, you still there?
做好准备 以防万一
Bring the dollar just in case.
但他没有直接威胁你
So he didn't threaten you outright?
没有 但那让我很不安
No. It was unsettling.
他...表现得很奇怪
He was, I don't know, off.
在监狱里蹲五年是这样的 他想要什么
Five years in the stir will do that. What did he want?
起诉警♥察♥局 但他不是认真的
To sue the department. But he wasn't serious.
他参加过我的一次竞选活动
He, uh--He'd been to one of my events
他说他会一直关注我
and he said he'd be watching me.
我应该担心吗
Should I be worried?
我觉得比起担心 更应该谨慎对待
I think wary is a better word.
莫 -方便说话吗
Mo. -Can you talk?
我跟钱德勒一起在她办公室
I'm in with Chandler.
打开扬声器 她也需要听听
Right, put me on speaker. She needs to hear this too.
莫 你有什么发现 -希恩去过市政厅
Hey, Mo. What you got? -Sheehan was at City Hall.
你在哪儿 他就在哪儿
He was everywhere you were.
你去市政厅以后去哪儿了
Where did you go after City Hall?
布罗德博物馆旁的奥蒂姆餐厅
Um, the Otium at the Broad. -The Otium at the Broad.
妇女选民♥联♥盟的午餐会 你确定吗
League of Women Voters luncheon. -A-Are you sure?
我用面部识别搜索了他的照片
I ran his photo through facial recognition.
并将其与你的员工提供的 近照和视频进行了比对
I cross-checked against recent photos and videos provided by your staff.
在过去的两个月里 他参加了多场
He's been at multiple Chandler for DA events
“钱德勒竞选地方检察官”的活动
over the last two months.
哈里 他在跟踪我
He's stalking me, Harry.
我们有嫌疑犯车辆的确切描述
We got a solid description of the suspect's vehicle.
正在给巡逻队分发 带有图库照片的犯罪警报公告
A crime-alert bulletin with a stock photo is being distributed to patrol.
浅蓝色新款CR-V或类似车辆
A light blue, late model CR-V or similar.
把它当作你们的合理依据
Use it as your PC.
美国被盗数量最多的车辆 -说得好
America's most stolen car. -Good point.
如果是被盗车辆 系统里就应该有记录了
If it's stolen, it should be in the system by now.
继续查找车牌
Keep running those plates.
希恩太太
Mrs. Sheehan.
我是哈里博斯 你还记得我吗
Harry Bosch. You remember me?
我能进去待几分钟吗 我想跟你谈谈弗兰克的事
May I come in for a few minutes? I'd like to speak to you about Frank.
我们可以在外面谈
We can talk out here.
当然可以
Sure.
我的一个朋友最近碰见他了 说他的行为举止有些奇怪
Friend of mine ran into him recently. Said he seemed, uh, off.
我想如果弗兰克需要帮助的话 或许我能帮上忙
Thought if I could be of some help, uh, if help is what Frank needs.
那你还真是贴心呢
Aren't you sweet?
在他蹲监狱的五年里 你去看过他多少次
How many times did you visit him, five years he was locked up?
一次都没去 -我也没去过
None. -Me neither.
我回答了你的问题吗 我根本不知道他的情况
To answer your question, I wouldn't know how the fuck he's doing.
我已经很多年没见过他了
I haven't seen him in ages.
他有一天回到家里 翻他的东西
He came by the house one day, looked through his stuff.
他的旧棒球卡...
His old baseball cards, a--
手表
a watch.
一只属于他爸爸的戒指
Uh, a ring, belonged to his dad.
他小时候赢得的奖杯 -让人感伤的东西
A trophy he won when he was a kid. -Sentimental things.
是的吧
I guess.
他带走什么了吗
He take anything with him?
他说我可以把所有东西 都扔进垃圾桶里 然后烧掉
He said I could put it all in the trash and douse it with regular.
你觉得他会给利亚姆留些什么
You think he would have left something for Liam.
利亚姆不想跟他爸扯上任何关系
Liam didn't wanna have anything to do with his dad.
谢谢你
Appreciate your time.
我早就对弗兰克没有任何感情了 无论是好的还是不好的
I ran out of feelings for Frank, good or bad, long time back.
我以为所有囚犯打出去的电♥话♥ 都被录下来了
I thought all outgoing calls from prisoners were recorded.
我们有时间的时候会审查
And we review them when we have time.
你们花了八个月才发现这通电♥话♥
Took you eight months to trip over this particular phone call.
我们有时间的时候才去查电♥话♥
Look, we get to it when we can.
显然 这就表示几乎不查
Which is, like, the 12th of never, apparently.
我们一听到录音带 就去搜查了鲍德斯的牢房♥
Soon as we heard the tape, we tossed Border's cell.
我们发现了一个一次性手♥机♥ -我们需要那部手♥机♥
We found a burner. -We'll need that.
现在就要 而不是等到八个月后
Like, now. Not eight months from now.
她被称为“财迷”钱德勒是有原因的
There's a reason they call her Money Chandler.
多年来 她通过起诉 洛杉矶市政和县政♥府♥
She's collected millions over the years in taxpayers' dollars,
已经从纳税人那里赚了几百万
suing the city and county of Los Angeles.
现在 她竟敢竞选地方检察官
And now she has the nerve to run for district attorney?
为“哈妮钱德勒竞选地方检察官” 投反对票
Vote no on Honey Chandler for DA.
伪善的家伙
Sanctimonious prick.
给我看看我们的回应
Now show me our response.
他承诺会进行保释改革 承诺会打造安全的街道
He promised bail reform. He promised safe streets.
还承诺会清理邻里社区 结束警♥察♥的不当行为
He promised to clean up our neighborhoods and put an end to police misconduct.
我们得到了什么
What did we get?
犯罪率提升 无家可归的人越来越多
More crime, more homelessness,
警♥察♥士气低落 公众深陷恐惧
a demoralized police force and a terrified public.
还有一个比为受害者伸张正义 更关心罪犯权利的
And a district attorney more concerned with the rights of criminals
地方检察官
than justice for victims.
我们可以做得更好
We can do better.
我曾是暴♥力♥犯罪的受害者 我知道这个体系的运作方式
I've been a victim of violent crime. I know how the system works.
我是哈妮钱德勒 又称“财迷” 我同意这则信息
I'm Honey "Money" Chandler, and I approve this message.
很有力
Strong.
严打犯罪 支持警♥察♥
Tough on crime, pro-police
但同时也是富有同情心的进步派
but compassionate, progressive at the same time.
受害者优先 -正义优先
Victims first. -Justice first.
竞选情况如何
Where are we on the state of the race?
我们的夜间民间调查显示 我们已经处于误差范围
Our overnight polling shows us within the margin of error.
正在缩小差距
Closing the gap.
米歇尔 进来 我想让你看看我们的新广♥告♥
Oh, Michelle, come in. I want you to see our new ad.
妈妈 那不是你的汽车警报吗
Mama, isn't that your alarm?
该死的
Goddamn it.
搞什么
What the hell?
那是什么
What is it?
“粉丝来信”
Fan mail.
肯定是希恩搞的鬼 对吧 -毫无证据 报♥警♥
Had to be Sheehan, right? -Never prove it. Call the police.
警方对我可不友好
It's not like I'm at the top of their Christmas card list.
如果他们不知情 就帮不上忙
I can't help if they don't know about it.
剧集 | 博斯:传承(2022) | 导航列表