剧集 | 博斯:传承(2022) | 导航列表
我们目前的数据下降了一点
We're experiencing a little dip in the numbers at the moment.
这就是在客气地说 “我们的民调跌得很厉害”
Which is happy talk for we're sinking in the polls.
莫 过来
Mo. Come here.
在录像吗
Video up?
正在录
And rolling.
麦克肖恩
McShane.
很紧张
Jumpy.
他要走 我们跟上
He's on the move. Let's tip.
你居然没捕捉到一点风声
So much for my eyes and ears.
我们都很惊讶
It caught all of us by surprise.
最惊讶的人是我
Yeah. Well, some more than others.
我会将功补过的 -那是自然
I'll make it up to you. -You bet you will.
阿切尔调查博斯的案子 有正当理由吗
Does Archer have a legitimate case against Bosch?
我会查出最新情况的
I will find out what's new.
要赶在选举前
Before the election.
我知道他为什么紧张了 -是啊
I see why he's nervous. -Yeah.
我跟你赌20他不会接受这笔交易
I'll give you 20-to-1 he doesn't take the deal.
我接受
I'll take that.
拜托
Come on.
非常荣幸
Always a pleasure.
他到底是谁
Who the fuck is he?
这家伙在敲诈加拉格尔的公♥司♥
This guy shaking down the Gallagher business?
我不知道这是什么情况 但无论是什么 都不对劲
I don't know what's going on but whatever it is, it ain't kosher.
不 -嘿
No, please, no. No, please!
《博斯:传承》下集预告
Next time on Bosch: Legacy...
柯蒂斯迪格南 跟我们走一趟
Curtis Dignan. Take a ride with us.
我有选择吗 -我们都有选择 兄弟
I have a choice? -We all got a choice, my brother.
我们会让鲍德斯 在大陪审团面前出庭作证
We're gonna bring Borders down for his grand jury appearance.
你为什么这么开心
What are you so happy about?
他们说我不会重见天日
They told me I'd never see the light of day again.
可我现在就在光天化日之下
Yet, uh, here I am.
阿切尔有你和鲍德斯之间的通话记录
Archer has some kind of record of phone calls between you and Borders.
胡说八道
That's bullshit.
哈里...你有什么想跟我说的吗
Harry... ...is there anything you wanna tell me?
宾克里德 外号♥“樱桃”
Bing Cherry Crider.
买♥♥卖♥♥被盗机器
Buying and selling stolen machinery?
还有洗钱和敲诈
Money laundering. Extortion too.
不管怎么说
Any way you slice it,
宾是个很可疑的家伙 不适合一起做生意
Bing's a dubious dude to be in business with.
尾随入室抢劫 你听说过什么吗
Follow-homes. Hear anything?
有人说到一个新团伙
Some chatter about a new crew.
做正确的事 会有人丧命的
Do what's right here. Somebody's gonna get killed.
剧集 | 博斯:传承(2022) | 导航列表