剧集 | 博斯:传承(2022) | 导航列表
佩拉这起案子 证据确凿吗
This Perra case. Solid?
他在大约12个目击证人面前 抢劫了一辆塔可餐车
He robbed a taco truck in front of about a dozen witnesses.
大体案情呢
Broad strokes?
罗伯逊在排队 他点了单 移步去一边等待
Robertson's in line. He orders, steps aside to wait.
枪手转向了他
Gunman turns on him.
吸引注意 平息事态 -他试着这么做
Draws focus. De-escalates. -Well, he tries to,
但抢劫犯拿枪指着吉米 让他交出钱包
but the robber points his gun, demands Jimmy's wallet.
然后他伸手去拿东西 -抢劫犯朝他的头开枪
He starts to reach for something. -Robber shoots him in the head.
老天爷啊
Sweet Jesus.
你见过负责此案的 投诉警务室的官员了吗
You met the CAPOs working the case?
处理别的事时见过 好多生面孔
Just in passing. So many new faces.
科沃斯派克 拉奎尔鲍尔斯 他们是最棒的
Corvus Pike, Raquel Bowers. They're best of the best.
喜闻乐见
Good to know.
三名证人证实 佩拉在谋杀发生几个小时前
Three witnesses put Perra in the Maven Bar drinking
在玛文酒吧喝酒
in the hours before the murder.
他是直接去了塔可餐车吗
Did he go straight to the taco truck?
我们还在调查这一点
We're still working on that.
但目击证人说 他们看到枪手戴着黑色滑雪面罩
But witnesses say that they saw the shooter wearing a black ski mask,
背着黑色单肩包 与佩拉的身高和身材相匹配
carried a black one-shoulder backpack, and matched Perra's height and build.
这个作案手法与之前六起 塔可餐车抢劫案的描述相符
An MO that matches half a dozen previous taco truck robberies
我们认为他是惯犯
we think he's good for.
他开枪打过人吗 -这是第一次
He shoot anyone? -First time.
打破了常规模式
Breaks the pattern.
那弹道分♥析♥呢 -我们找到了凶器
What about ballistics? -We have the murder weapon.
弹道分♥析♥显示 与在他女友家藏着的黑色背包里的
Ballistics match a weapon that was found in a black backpack,
武器相匹配
hidden at the girlfriend's place.
我们准备好起诉了
We're ready to file.
我们能证明
Can we prove
佩拉知道罗伯逊是警♥察♥ 或者应该会知道吗
that Perra knew Robertson was a cop or should have known?
我们正在证明这一点 -明白
We're bolstering that. -Understood.
如果我们不迅速且严厉地起诉佩拉 面子上过不去
It's a bad look if we don't file swift and stiff on Perra.
那我们怎么“迅速且严厉”地 确保案件万无一失呢
Then how do we swiftly and stiffly tighten our case?
有一个办法
Well, there's one way.
采取“佩金斯”操作
Run a Perkins.
走吧
Let's go.
进去
Get in, Perra.
祝你住得愉快
Enjoy your stay.
揉搓
Rub them.
你的手腕 揉搓一下
Your wrists. Rub them.
这样手铐留下的痕迹会更持久 你的律师就可以拍照了
Makes the cuff marks last longer. Your lawyer can take pics.
在法庭上 卧底警♥察♥总是比线人更有力
Undercover cop's better than a CI in court every time.
好主意
Good call.
所以就是你 干掉了那个警♥察♥
So you the dude. Plugged that cop.
我什么都没干
Didn't do shit.
我他妈是无辜的
Fucking innocent.
我们不都是无辜的嘛
Ain't we all.
坚持你的说辞 年轻人
Stick to your story, youngblood.
我是打算坚持
Intend to.
他们以前找我麻烦来着
They jammed me up.
说我有140多克 明明才50多克
Said I had five ounces. Wasn't more than two.
该死
Shit, man.
我抢了几辆塔可餐车 但没杀过人
I rolled a few taco trucks, but I ain't kill no one.
更别提警♥察♥了 我甚至都不在场
Much less a cop. I wasn't even there.
只好希望有人能提供证据
Better hope somebody can vouch.
兄弟 我当时在家睡觉
Man, I was asleep at home.
醉得要命 那晚喝多了
Dead drunk. Tied one on that night.
我的堂兄弟 他们说他杀了一个警♥察♥
My coz? They said he popped a cop.
陪审团判他终身监禁 不得假释
Jury gave him life without. Get out ahead of it, man.
赶紧抢占先机吧 伙计... -没什么好抢占的
I'm telling you. -Man, ain't nothing to get ahead of.
我抢钱 不杀人
I take money, not lives.
更多抢劫案的指控
More charges on the robberies.
我们会记在他的账上
We'll put them on his tab.
去他的 喂
Man, yo, fuck this shit. Yo! Yo!
我的该死的律师在哪儿
Where's my motherfucking lawyer?
好啦 他要找律师
That's that. He just invoked.
佩金斯操作结束
Perkins is kaput.
这个开头不错
Well, it's a start.
他的辩护律师接到通知时不会开心的
Whoever represents him is in for a rude awakening.
游戏结束
Whoo-hoo-hoo-hoo-hoo-hoo!
又打败你了 笨蛋 0比10
Smoked you again, fool. 0 for ten.
我受够了这种生活 伙计 -我知道
Yo, I'm tired of this shit, man. -Yeah, I know.
是时候出去再干一票了吧
About time we got out and got after it again, huh?
太早了 警♥察♥还盯得很紧
Too soon. Heat's still high.
手头紧啊 伙计 手头紧一个月了
Starving, man. It's a month of starving.
我很想干一票 哥们 你不想吗
I'm hungry, dog. Ain't you?
他说得对 我们不能永远躲起来
He's right. We can't hunker down forever.
我们要是被抓了 钱就不重要了
We get pinched, money won't matter.
人总得吃饭 对吧 -女孩也得吃
Well, man's gotta eat, right? -Girls too.
宝贝 过来
Hey. Hey, baby, come here.
拜托
Come on.
好吧
Okay.
我们出手一些货品吧
Let's liquidate some of the merch.
这能让我们再熬一段时间 你同意吗
That'll float us a minute. You down?
好的 就说什么时候吧
Yeah, that's fine. Just say when.
以前的联♥系♥人都不能找了 选买♥♥家时放聪明些
Consider any old contacts burned and be smart about who you sell to.
嘿 你猜怎么着
Hey, guess what?
佩拉刚请了律师 他的律师想见面
Perra just lawyered up and his attorney wants to meet.
L罗曼斯塔沃斯
L. Roman Stallworth.
忠诚的斯塔沃斯 有意思
The Stalwart. Interesting.
真烦啊
Irritating.
那家伙跟我们并肩作战了十年
Guy's shoulder to shoulder with us for ten years,
然后转投黑暗面 还把我们的底全抖出去了
then joins the dark side and spills our tea.
你不必喜欢他 但我们得尊重他
Well, you don't have to like him, but let's respect him.
他是一个很强大的对手 -我会安排见面
He's a formidable opponent. -I'll set the meeting.
安排今晚见吧
Make it for tonight.
这么快 -有什么可等的
That's quick. -Why wait?
你们抓错人了 迭戈佩拉没有杀害罗伯逊
You've got the wrong man. Diego Perra did not kill Robertson.
证据显示可不是这样
The evidence would argue otherwise.
这次秘密会面也表示我们没有抓错人
So does this cloak-and-dagger meeting.
我是出于对你的尊重
I'm here,
才选择来这里 而不是去地检办公室哗众取宠
and not grandstanding in the DA's office, out of respect for you.
得了吧
Oh, please.
你对我的尊重在你开始 计时收费的那一刻就结束了
Your respect for me ended the second your billable hours began.
迭戈的审讯很简短
Diego's interview was quite short.
是吗
Was it?
我怀疑警♥察♥对他采用了佩金斯操作
I suspect the police ran a Perkins on him.
你的沉默说明了问题
Your silence speaks volumes.
我们能点菜了吗 我饿死了
Shall we order? I'm starving.
这是什么视频 -那晚的录像
What are we looking at? -Footage from the night of.
我的委托人从玛文酒吧回家
My client returning home from the Maven Bar.
酩酊大醉
Inebriated.
12分钟后
Twelve minutes later,
一个清醒的人离开了
a sober man exits.
当我在陪审团面前播放这段视频时 他们会觉得这是两个不同的人
When I put that in front of a jury, they'll think it's two different guys.
这段录像就神奇地凭空出现了
And this footage just magically appeared?
邻居把摄像头挪了一下位置
Neighbor moved the camera around.
警♥察♥肯定漏掉了
Cops must have missed it.
我不确定你觉得自己掌握了什么
I'm not exactly sure what you think you have here.
我唯一需要的东西
The only thing I need.
为合理怀疑打下基础
Groundwork for reasonable doubt.
你才刚上任
You just got into office.
别才刚起步就搞砸了
Don't crash and burn on takeoff.
我们能点餐了吗
Shall we order?
他酒醒得很快
He sobered up quickly.
你觉得你们可能抓错人了
You think you maybe got the wrong guy?
我觉得有这种可能性 我要重点强调“可能”二字
I think this could--And I stress, "could"
让我们对合理怀疑保持开放态度
leave us open to reasonable doubt.
你就说要做什么吧
Whatever you need.
好吧 这是罗伯逊谋杀案的卷宗备份
Here's a copy of the Robertson murder book.
你必须秘密调查
This has to be sub rosa.
剧集 | 博斯:传承(2022) | 导航列表