剧集 | 博斯:传承(2022) | 导航列表
无法挽回的那种
Irreconcilable.
你朋友可能需要出国
Your friend might need to go abroad.
护照 身份证 无犯罪证明...
Passport, plastic, clean paper.
旅行支票 交通 他需要的所有东西一应俱全
Traveler's checks, transportation. Whatever he needs.
安排见个面吧
Set up a meet.
现在见更好 时间很紧迫
Now works better. It's time sensitive.
这样价格更高
Costs more.
我付得起
I'm good for it.
我们多快能动身
How fast can we move?
你想去哪儿
Where do you want to go?
你把芬巴麦克肖恩转移到了哪 我就去哪
Wherever the fuck you sent Finbar McShane.
这是什么鬼东西
What the fuck is this?
我偷的车
The ride I boosted.
你觉得我开这辆破车能走多远
How far do you think I'm gonna get in this shitbox?
东西都备齐了吗
You get everything?
好的
All right.
抱歉 先生 这是300美元
Excuse me, mister. This is 300.
是的 -你之前说的是500美元
Yeah. -You said 500.
下次做事 要么不做 要么做好
Next time, do the job right or don't do it at all.
麦克肖恩的藏匿点在特卡特
McShane's cache was in Tecate.
潜入该地48小时后
Forty-eight hours after his infil,
芬巴以化名布伦南迪利
Finbar checked into Casa Lucila in Mazatlán
入住了马萨特兰的露西拉之家
under his alias Brennan Deely.
一周后 布伦南迪利
Brennan Deely pops up next at
又出现在巴亚尔塔港南部的一家赌场
a casino down south in Puerto Vallarta a week later.
从ATM机里取了提现最高限额
Maxed out an ATM.
大量提现 -是的
Hemorrhaging cash. -Yeah.
在埃莫西约因超速收到罚单后
After a speeding ticket in Hermosillo,
线索中断
trail goes cold.
好的 为什么突然变成往北走
Okay. So, why zag north?
尤根森为他的客户 安排的藏匿点就在边境对面
Jurgenson arranges caches just across the border for his clients.
他们到了藏匿点以后就只能靠自己了
They hit their caches, then they're on their own.
该死的芬巴
Rat fuck Finbar
可能在急着找其他人的藏匿点
might be looking to scoop up someone else's cache.
回到特卡特
Back in Tecate.
我们就从那里开始
That's where we start.
我会坐最早的航♥班♥赶到那里
I'll be on the first flight.
好的 稍后继续讨论 -好
Yeah. Uh, to be continued. -Yeah.
嘿 小麦 -很高兴再次见到你
Hey, Mads. -Good to see you.
你们好呀
Fellas.
在玩《大战略》游戏 -差不多吧
Playing a game of Risk? -Something like that.
我得走了
Oh, I gotta scoot.
我送你出去
I'll walk you out.
再见 麦迪 -再见 莫
See you, Maddie. -Mo.
墨西哥有什么情况 -芬巴麦克肖恩
What's in Mexico? -Finbar McShane.
你这是要去抓他 还是干掉他
Are you going down there to get him or take him out?
我答应过西沃恩墨菲
I made a promise to Siobhan Murphy.
是吗 那你答应过你女儿的事呢
Yeah? What about the promise to your daughter?
看着我
Look at me.
去那里 把他活着带回来
Go down there. Bring him the fuck back. Alive.
然后把他交给地检拘押
And drop him on the DA's desk.
我回家后会跟你说的 -这回答可不行
I'll let you know when I get home. -That's not good enough.
告诉我 你会把芬巴麦克肖恩活着带回来
Tell me that you are going to bring Finbar McShane back alive.
拜托
Please.
请把我爸爸带回家来
Bring my father home.
我会的
I will.
要让他安然无恙
All of him.
对刑罚决定有什么想法吗
Any thoughts on your penalty decision?
我们还是先抓到佐里罗吧
Let's get Zorrillo into custody first.
死刑具有象征意义 它会发出一个强有力的信息
As symbolic as it is, the death penalty sends a strong message.
无期徒刑也是
So does life without.
从这里到墨西哥
Between here and Mexico,
佐里罗杀掉的人数至少得有两位数了
Zorrillo's body count has to be double digits.
如果要把本案提交给死刑委员会
If I'm gonna take the case before a death penalty committee,
我需要抢劫及凶案组 对他做全面的背景调查
I'll need a complete background on him from RHD.
我会亲自处理
I'll personally see to it.
无论如何都会传递非常强有力的信息
One way or another, a very strong message will be sent.
这也是我的部门 和他们的家人所期望的
My department and their families expect as much.
我理解
I understand.
我们有过分歧
We've had our differences,
但重要的是
but the important thing is
将杀害罗伯逊警探的真凶绳之以法
that the right man is going down for killing Detective Robertson.
谢谢你 局长
Thank you, Chief.
胡伯托
Humberto.
加里蒂没出现
Garrity didn't show up.
那应该让你紧张
That should make you nervous.
也许是时候转移了
Maybe time to relocate.
我应该停止运输吗
Am I supposed to stop my transport?
等我找到新地方就恢复
Just until I secure a new place.
你每耽搁一天都得付出代价
Each day you're down will cost you.
每周损失四百四十万
4.4 million a week.
20车货
For twenty vehicles.
你说你可以加到30车 现在是30车货
You said you can handle thirty. Now it's thirty.
我会承担的
I'll cover it.
那是自然
You will.
嘿 -嘿
Hey. -Hey.
我们正在西部走廊执行打击犯罪行动
We're on crime suppression along the western corridor.
埃奇伍德不是给你假了吗
I thought Edgewood gave you time off.
他是提了
He offered.
那你准备好重新投入工作了吗
So, you ready to get back in the saddle?
你之前准备好了吗
Were you?
我理解 -那好吧
I get it. -Okay, then.
五分钟后车上见
Be out in the car in five.
这真的是你家吗
This is really your place?
其中一个家
One of 'em.
一定很棒
Must be nice.
来吧 -有东西吃吗
Come on in. -You got anything to eat?
当然有
Yeah, sure.
我这儿有给你准备的零食
I got a snack for you right here.
是什么
What is that?
不行 我可不要
Oh, no. I don't think so.
你这是在欲擒故纵吗
Now you're gonna play hard to get?
这会让你的体验达到新的高度
This is gonna take things to a whole other level.
来嘛
Come on.
伙计 乖狗狗 -不 听我说
Buddy. Good boy. -No! No, listen to me!
听我说 我不会留下来
Listen to me. I'm not fucking sticking around.
不 我现在就走 我把地址发给你
No. I'm leaving now. Yeah. You, uh... I'll send you the address.
对 等等
Yeah, just wait.
911 你有什么紧急情况
911. What is the nature of your emergency?
6A45和好莱坞小组
Six Adam 45 and Hollywood units.
北埃尔森特罗大街733号♥ 疑似发生入室盗窃
Possible burglary. 733 North El Centro.
嫌疑人为白人男性 无进一步信息 A45 开启警灯与警报器
Suspect male, white. No further. A45 handle Code Three.
我们过去
Take that.
Z31 我们正在响应
Zebra-31. Show us responding.
嘿 他能挺过去吗
Hey, he gonna make it?
要不是你们清除了他呼吸道里的异物 他早没命了
If you guys hadn't cleared his airway, he'd be a goner.
他说他吃了什么吗
Say what he took?
他一直嘟囔着有个丢下他不管的人
Mumbling about somebody who left him.
你不是对我今晚上班持保留态度吗
And you wonder why I needed to work tonight.
幸好你上班了
I'm glad you did.
保持联♥系♥ -随时听你吩咐
Be in touch. -Just say the word.
希望你不只是来观光的
Hope you've been doing more than sightseeing.
我已经证明了我的价值
I've made myself useful.
接下来 找芬巴
Next, Finbar.
如果他还在继续赌的话 这附近有几个不错的玩牌的地方
Well, if he's kept up his gambling ways, some choice spots around here for cards.
我们走吧
Let's roll.
我觉得会很...
I think it's gonna be--
不 没关系 我们会处理的
No, it doesn't matter. We'll take care of it.
过来
Come here.
坐吧
Sit.
剧集 | 博斯:传承(2022) | 导航列表