剧集 | 博斯:传承(2022) | 导航列表
No. It'll be on me, Mads.
你没做错事
You didn't do anything wrong.
有些事我得告诉你
Something I gotta tell you.
好的
Okay.
多克韦勒入狱时 我的确联♥系♥了一个囚犯
When Dockweiler went to prison, I did reach out to an inmate.
是我以前的一个线人
A former CI of mine.
我让他确保多克韦勒 在监狱里的日子生不如死
I asked him to make sure Dockweiler's time inside was hell.
天啊
Jesus.
鲍德斯又是怎么牵扯进去的
Where does Borders come into it?
让多克韦勒吃苦头的消息 在沃斯科传开了
Word got out in Wasco about harassing Dockweiler.
鲍德斯抓住了这次机会 杀了他来陷害我
Borders seized on it. Killed him to frame me.
你骗了我 你说你与这事毫无瓜葛
You lied to me. Y-You said you had nothing to do with it.
我不想让多克韦勒被杀
I did not want Dockweiler killed.
我只是希望
What I did want was
确保他的余生都在痛苦中度过
to make sure he was miserable for the rest of his fucking life.
我得回去上班了
Gotta get back to work.
我很高兴你没事
I am beyond happy that you are okay.
没我这么高兴 先生
Not as happy as I am, sir.
显然 我们的调查出现了一个大转折
Obviously, there's quite a twist in our investigation.
严格来说 我和我的搭档目前被停职了
Technically, my partner and I are sidelined right now,
但我不介意做收尾工作
but I don't mind wrapping things up.
你们这就要收尾了
Why would you want to do that?
先生 -还有很多悬而未决的问题
Sir? -There's still a good many unanswered questions.
没理由不还博斯清白 公开宣布吧
But there's no reason not to clear Bosch. Make it official.
如我所说 还有很多悬而未决的问题
As I said, there are many unanswered questions.
我的搭档和我会回答这些问题
And my partner and I will answer them.
等你们通过心理评估再说吧
After you get the green light.
那需要多长时间 几天
How long should that take? A few days?
差不多吧 -那不着急
Something like that. -So no rush.
先好好享受假期吧 警探
Till then, enjoy your time off, Detective.
怎么样了 -那混♥蛋♥还在玩政♥治♥游戏
How'd it go? -Asshole's still playing politics.
想让我们等到竞选以后再还博斯清白
Wants us to wait to clear Bosch until after the election.
我怎么一点都不惊讶 -年纪轻轻就这么愤世嫉俗了
Why am I not surprised? -So young to be so cynical.
这份愤世嫉俗是遗传而来
Come by it honest.
我们要休息一段时间
We got some time off.
又没人规定我们得怎么休息
Who's to say how we spend it?
警署仍然认为加拉格尔一家是失踪了
Department still views the Gallaghers as missing.
但你觉得不是
But you don't.
希拉发现钱和账对不上 告诉了加拉格尔
Sheila Walsh finds financial discrepancies. Tells Gallagher.
加拉格尔没有偷公♥司♥的财产 是芬巴麦克肖恩偷的
Gallagher's not stealing from the company. Finbar McShane is.
加拉格尔找他对质 麦克肖恩说他会把钱补上
Gallagher confronts him. McShane says he'll make it right,
这为他争取了更多时间来制定计划
which buys him more time to come up with a plan
来嫁祸给史蒂芬加拉格尔
to pin it on Stephen Gallagher.
为此 得让他消失
Uh, but to do that, you gotta make him disappear.
连带他的家人吗
And his family?
也许凯瑟琳看到或听到了什么 她也得消失
Maybe Kathleen saw something, heard something. She's got to go.
那样就只剩下孩子们了
That leaves the children.
一不做二不休
In for a penny.
真是个禽兽...
What kind of a fucking monster...
他知道他们要去小屋度周末
McShane knows they're going up to the cabin for the weekend,
但没有物证 -除了那条毯子
but there's no physical evidence. -Except the blanket.
除了那条毯子 那里被仔细清理过
Except the blanket. Place was wiped clean.
所以他在其他地方杀了他们
So he killed them somewhere else.
他会把尸体藏在哪里
Where'd he hide the bodies?
不可能离得很远
They can't be far.
调出家庭录像 小凯瑞和她爸爸的那段
Pull up the family videos. The one with little Kerry and her father.
你在摘花吗 -是的
Are you picking flowers? -Yeah.
是给我的吗 -也许吧
Are those for me? -Maybe.
快进
Fast forward.
停
Stop.
那个
There.
他用那台机器把他们埋了
He buried them with that.
询问怎么样
How'd your interview go?
会知道的 这里有什么新消息吗
We'll see. Anything new here?
你是问我是否在没有伙伴 帮助的情况下“中奖”了吗
You mean, did I hit the Powerball without the help of my partner?
你一定中了吧
Tell me you did.
我搜索了与发现任务工作室相关的
Searched social media accounts connected to Find Your Grind.
社交媒体账号♥
The recording studio.
她是谁
Who is she?
梅丽莎刘易斯
Melissa Lewis.
两个孩子的母亲 喜欢黄金贵宾犬和高档手袋
Mother of two. Lover of Goldendoodles and high-end purses.
嫁给了里德刘易斯 也就是发现任务工作室的老板
Married to Reed Lewis, owner of Find Your Grind studios.
你们来干吗 -我们希望你能告诉我们
What's this about? -We're hoping you could tell us.
照片里的包 是你老婆在哪里买♥♥的
The handbag in the photo. Where'd your wife buy it?
不是她买♥♥的 那是我送她的生日礼物
She didn't. I gave it to her for her birthday.
她可真幸运 你在哪里买♥♥的 -不记得了
That's a lucky woman. Where'd you buy it? -Don't remember.
现金还是信♥用♥卡♥
Cash or credit?
有问题吗 -也许我们应该找你妻子聊聊
Is there a problem? -Maybe we should just talk to your wife.
不
No.
我没偷 如果这才是你们真正想问的
I didn't steal it, if that's what you're asking.
是其他人偷的 因此我们才来这里
Somebody did. That's why we're here.
我不知道 -你相信这家伙吗
I didn't know. -Believe this guy?
还不信 继续说
Not yet. Keep talking.
有个女孩 她会带东西来卖♥♥
There's this girl. She comes in with stuff to sell.
什么东西 -首饰 手表之类的
What kind of stuff? -You know. Bling, watches.
包 -没想过这些东西可能是偷的吗
Purses? -Never occurred to you it might be stolen?
我从来没问过 -你肯定知道
Never asked. -You must have known.
她叫什么
What's her name?
福琼
Fortune.
她的真名 -大家都是这么叫她的
Her real name. -That's what she goes by.
她跟谁一起 -她总是一个人来 会先打电♥话♥
Who's she roll with? -She always comes alone. And calls first.
她真体贴 -你知道她的电♥话♥号♥码吗
Thoughtful of her. -Do you know her number?
一直在变
Changes all the time.
一次性手♥机♥
Burners.
我有麻烦了吗
Am I in trouble?
看情况 那个包你多少钱买♥♥的
Depends. How much does that handbag go for?
零售价 -一千多
Retail? -More than 1,000?
天啊 是的 -那可是重罪
Oh. Oh, my. Yes. -Is a felony.
下次福琼给你打电♥话♥时 给我们打电♥话♥
Next time Fortune calls you, call us.
该死的博斯
Fucking Bosch.
你这是养成坏习惯了
This is becoming a habit. A bad one.
我会速战速决
I'll make it quick.
麦克肖恩曾卖♥♥给你一台挖土机 -然后呢
McShane sold you a backhoe. -And?
你还留着吗 -怎么了
You still got it? -Why?
那也许能帮我找到加拉格尔一家
Might help me find the Gallagher family.
我的挖土机
My backhoe?
麦克肖恩杀了希拉沃尔什
McShane murdered Sheila Walsh.
我听说了
I heard that.
我觉得他也杀害了加拉格尔一家
I think he murdered the Gallagher family also.
用那台挖土机把他们埋了起来
Buried them with that backhoe.
混♥蛋♥
Motherfucker.
它在租赁场里
It's in the yard.
但它已经洗干净了
But it's been washed and cleaned.
见鬼
Shit.
但你可以查一下追踪器
You could check the tracker though.
现在每个大型设备都有 防盗用的
Every big piece of equipment has one now. So it doesn't get stolen.
给我看看
Show me.
洛城警署 希望你能帮我们一点忙
LAPD. Hoping you could help us with something.
信♥用♥卡♥账单 被寄到了这里的一个邮政信箱
Credit card bill was sent to a box here.
好的 -怎么租用这里的信箱
Okay. -How do you get a box?
填一张申请表 每月付20美元
Fill out an application. That and 20 bucks a month.
你有申请表复印件吗 -有
You keep copies of those applications? -Yeah.
我们想看看博斯侦探社的那份 博斯
Let's see the one for Bosch Investigations. B-O-S-C-H.
我应该请你们出示搜查令还是...
Should I be asking for a warrant or--
除非你有什么要隐瞒的才需要
Only if you got something to hide.
我马上给你们打印出来
I'll print it right out for you.
给 -谢谢
Here you go. -Thank you.
哈里 我们几乎都不认识你了
Harry, we hardly knew ya.
伪造得不错 -“耶罗尼母斯” 名字都拼错了
Decent fake. -Uh, spelled Hieronymous wrong.
你能把信箱打开吗 我们想看看有没有信件
Uh, can you open up the box? I want to see if there's any mail.
我们已经确定有人用假身份证耍了你
剧集 | 博斯:传承(2022) | 导航列表