剧集 | 博斯:传承(2022) | 导航列表
多个出入口 每个都有固定岗位吗
Multiple access points. Fixed posts at each one?
我们能控制的有限 我会在主入口安排一些人手
Only so much we can control. I'll put some bodies at the main entrance.
博斯警官跟我一起待在钱德勒身边
Officer Bosch is with me at Chandler's side.
我会跟市长一起 还有一名人员 再加两个警员小组巡逻
I'll be with the mayor, plus one. Two additional unis out and about.
高处监视人员呢 -人手不够 没安排
Overwatch? -Don't have the personnel for that.
派个你的人在活动开始前清空屋顶
Well, have one of your guys clear the rooftops before the event starts.
我们每周都在三四次这样的活动上 为市长提供安保
We do it three or four days a week with the mayor.
我们会处理妥当的 -好的
We'll manage just fine. -Yeah.
帮我个忙 如果出现变故 我们需要一个安全屋
Humor me. Shit goes sideways, we need a hard room.
你已经想好选哪里了吗 -是的 这边
Got a spot in mind? -Yeah. This way.
博斯 看到你来做安保工作 跟“财迷”钱德勒一起工作
Gotta say, Bosch. I'm surprised to see you here.
我得说我很惊讶
Working with Money Chandler.
是吗 此话怎讲 -你们俩以前处得不好
Yeah. Why's that? -Well, you two have history.
都是以前的事了 我们已经和解了
Ancient history. Water under the bridge.
活动期间 有人在这里驻守吗
Anyone staged here during the event?
没有 这地方很安全 只有我们能来这里
No, this space is clear. We are the only ones who have access to it.
但如果突然遇袭 我们把她们带来这里
But something jumps off, we bring them through here.
但我们的安全屋就在这里
But our safe room is through here.
只有一个出入口 没有窗户
Single access, no windows.
什么都穿透不了这些墙壁
Nothing's coming through these walls.
看起来你已经掌控这里的情况了
Looks like you have it locked down.
我会巡视一下整个场所
I'll walk the facility.
我相信我们不会妨碍彼此
I trust we won't get in each other's way.
记住 我的第一要务 是保护洛佩兹市长
You remember, my first priority is Mayor Lopez.
收到
Roger that.
谢谢
Thank you.
很高兴见到你 谢谢你的到来
Hey. Nice to meet you. Thank you for coming out.
别担心他 他不是威胁
Oh, don't worry about him. He's not a threat.
除非你觉得他帅气的外表有威胁
Unless you find his good looks threatening.
你认识他
You know him?
克里斯多尼 南加州大学法律系的 他以前在我之前的律所实习
Kris Downey. USC Law. He used to intern at my old law firm.
别跑题 好吗 -好的
Stay on point, please.
准备好迎接市长了吗
Ready to kiss the ring?
哈里 记得微笑 -我笑着呢
Uh, Harry, please remember to smile. -I am smiling.
市长女士
Madam Mayor.
钱德勒小姐 欢迎来到拉扎 -谢谢 这是我的荣幸
Miss Chandler, welcome to la Raza. -Thank you. It's a real honor.
半个多世纪以来
For over half a century,
拉扎广场一直是文化的试金石
la Plaza de la Raza has been a cultural touchstone.
体现了我们伟大城市中 丰富的西班牙裔艺术
One that embodies the rich heritage of Hispanic art, dance, music
舞蹈 音乐和戏剧
and theater in our great city.
其使命始终不渝地
Its mission never wavering
秉承了玛戈艾伯特 和弗兰克洛佩兹的初衷
from Margo Albert and Frank Lopez's original intention,
即回馈洛杉矶市民
which was to give back to Angelenos.
哈里 -有什么新情况
Harry. -What's the latest?
还没有他的踪迹 他的卡车还停在外面
No sign of him yet. His truck's still parked out front.
他通常这个时候已经去上班了 去他家确认一下
Usually he goes to work by now. Go verify he's home.
怎么确认 -敲门
How? -Door knock it.
那样不会暴露我们吗
Won't that burn us?
我需要知道他是否在家
I need to know if he's there.
如果没有回应 那就是紧急情况
If there's no response, exigent circumstances.
所以 事不宜迟
And so without further ado,
请大家欢迎苏珊娜洛佩兹市长上台
please welcome to the stage our mayor, Susanna Lopez.
钱德勒小姐 谢谢你的介绍
Thank you, Miss Chandler, for that introduction.
谢谢东洛杉矶居民的热烈欢迎
And thank you, East Los Angeles, for this warm welcome.
王八蛋
Ah, son of a bitch.
拉扎广场是能证明...
Plaza de la Raza is a testament to what...
木桶 -他耍了我们
Barrel. -Yeah, he hornswoggled us.
房♥子另一边有个消防出口 他一定是从后门溜走了
Th-There's a fire exit on the far side, he must have slipped out the back.
我们应该待在原地吗
Do we stay put?
暂时待在那儿 要是他回去了 给我打电♥话♥
For now. Call me if he comes back.
莫 收到了吗 -莫已收到
Mo, copy? -Go for Mo.
你和瓦斯奎兹撤退 盯紧整个庭院
You and Vasquez pull back. Get eyes on the whole courtyard.
收到
Roger that.
我们教给孩子们的 音乐 舞蹈和故事...
...the art on these walls and the music and dance and stories we teach our children.
我希望大家能够和我一起捐款
I hope you will all join me and donate to keep Plaza de la Raza
继续成为这个社区 应得的繁荣文化中心
a thriving cultural center that this community deserves.
谢谢 愿上帝保佑大家
Thank you. And God bless you.
希恩逃过了监视
Sheehan's slipped his surveillance.
你觉得他在这里某个地方 -不知道 但以防万一...
You think he's here somewhere? -No telling. Just in case--
保持警觉
Head on a swivel.
这里有霍伦贝克分局的小组吗 -他们没来
You see any Hollenbeck units here? -They're a no-show.
太好了 看来我们得自力更生了
Great. Looks like we're on our own.
我们应该经常举办这种活动 带你去东洛杉矶
We have to do this more often. Get you over to East Los.
竞选日怎么样 -那岂不是很有节日气氛吗
How about election day? -Mmm, wouldn't that be festive?
我们很快会再见面的 -祝你好运
Well, we will see you soon. -Good luck.
谢谢
Thank you.
我们得带你去安全屋
We need to get you into the hard room.
米歇尔
Michelle!
带她去更衣室
Take her to the dressing room.
那安全屋呢 -那是转移注意力用的
What about the hard room? -It's a diversion.
这到底是怎么回事
What the fuck is going on?
希恩刚进了剧院 他就希望我们带你去那里 快去
Sheehan just went in the theater. He's banking on us taking you there. Go!
你要去哪里 -我去把他围住
Where are you going? -I'm gonna box him in.
站住
Stop right there!
他妈的博斯
Fucking Bosch.
弗兰克 别他妈的用枪指着我
Frankie, don't point that fucking gun at me.
放下武器
Lay down your weapon.
你是说放下武器和警徽吗
Lay down my sword and shield, you mean?
不过我已经没有警徽了
Except I don't have a shield anymore,
你老板害我失去了警徽
'cause your boss took care of that.
在河边
? Down by the riverside ?
我会躺下...
? I'll lay down ?
哈里 你喜欢老歌♥吗
Are you a fan of the old songs, Harry?
现在还为时不晚 弗兰克
It's not too late, Frankie.
目前为止 没人受伤
So far nobody's been hurt.
谢天谢地
Well, thank Christ for that.
空包弹 真会转移注意力 -我也这么觉得
Blanks. Good diversion. -I thought so.
过几年你就能出狱了 -屁话
You'll get out in a few years. -Bullshit.
与你的儿子和解
Make amends with your son.
我已经毁了那种可能
I burned that bridge.
不试试怎么知道
You don't know until you try.
我试过了
I tried.
来吧 弗兰克
Come on, Frankie,
我们从这里走出去 我们俩一起
let's walk out of here. Two of us.
我先走
I'll go first.
你会保证我的安全吗 -我保证
You'll guarantee my safety? -I do.
但你得把枪放下 弗兰克
But you gotta lay your gun down, Frankie.
好吧 既然你这么说
All right. If you say so.
就我们俩
The two of us.
就像布奇和桑迪斯一样 对吧
Like Butch and Sundance, huh?
天啊...希望不是
Jesus. I hope not.
这感觉似曾相识 哈里
It's déjà vu, Harry.
放下我的负担
Laying my burden down.
弗兰克 不要
Frank, no!
该死 爸
Shit. -Dad!
开门 -我来
The door. -Got it.
《博斯:传承》本季亮点
This season on Bosch: Legacy.
我想找私♥家♥侦♥探♥
I'm looking for a private detective.
我的家人失踪了 -上次有人见到他们是什么时候
My family's missing. -You know when they were last seen?
他们一个月前不见了踪影
They vanished a month ago.
当你在最近的活动中 被洛城警署抛在一旁时
When you were left in the lurch by the LAPD at a recent event,
你向谁寻求保护
who'd you turn to for protection?
耶罗尼米斯博斯 -什么事
Hieronymus Bosch? -Yeah.
传票 要求你出席大陪审团的听审
A subpoena to appear before a grand jury.
如果我把知道的事情公之于众 那你就得应对丑闻
If I were to go public with what I know, you would have a scandal on your hands.
尾随入室抢劫 你听说过什么吗 -有人在讨论新团伙
Follow-homes. Hear anything? -Some chatter about a new crew.
他们很懂行 卖♥♥的货也都是精品
They know their shit and push quality merch.
会有人丧命的
Somebody's gonna get killed.
滚出来 -下车 就现在
Get the fuck out of the car. -Get out! Now!
天啊
Oh, my God.
剧集 | 博斯:传承(2022) | 导航列表