剧集 | 博斯:传承(2022) | 导航列表
一个月后
警♥察♥杀手被捕
♪ 内心热情似火 迎接新的一天到来 ♪
♪ There's a fine, new day comin' round ♪
♪ 这种感觉犹如天空下了一场凉爽的雨 ♪
♪ It's a feelin' like a cool rain comin' down ♪
♪ 我一生都在等待这一刻 ♪
♪ Oh, my, my, I've been waitin' for this moment ♪
改编自迈克尔康奈利的小说
博斯:传承
第三季 第六集
穆索法兰克烧烤餐厅 好莱坞最古老的餐厅
社区警报 被盗财产
目标线 “维多利亚” 语♥音♥识别 通话区间
出♥售♥中
失踪狗狗
《博斯:传承》前情提要
Previously on Bosch: Legacy...
照片里的包 是你老婆在哪里买♥♥的
The handbag in the photo. Where'd your wife buy it?
有个女孩 她会带东西来卖♥♥
There's this girl. She comes in with stuff to sell.
银色丰田卡罗拉 车窗贴了深色膜
Silver Toyota Corolla. Tinted windows.
继续开 -911 有什么紧急情况
Keep driving. -911, what's your emergency?
我刚看到一个人拿枪指着人
I just saw a man pointing a gun at someone.
警♥察♥ 举起双手
Police! Get your hands up!
疑心病 是吧
Paranoid, huh?
虚假警报 -没有枪
False alarm. -No gun?
我觉得我们被耍了
I think we just got made.
那是你的儿子吗
Is that your son?
他和一个老男人约会
He was dating an older man.
那个人喜欢吸毒 也喜欢给男朋友注射毒品
One who liked to do drugs and inject his boyfriends.
是帕特里克科里 他是市议员
That's Patrick Currey. He's a city councilman.
我找到他们了 加拉格尔一家
Found them, the Gallaghers.
他们全都死了
They're all dead.
干这件事的人... -“芬巴麦克肖恩”
The guy who did this... -Finbar McShane.
他已经跑了 他他妈的已经跑了
He's gone. He's fucking gone.
我外甥呢 -在停车
Where's my nephew? -Parking the car.
你去哪儿躲着了 -我一直很忙
Where you been hiding? -Ah, you know. Been busy.
女士们 先生们
Ladies and gentlemen,
新任洛杉矶地方检察官
the new district attorney of Los Angeles,
哈妮钱德勒
Honey Chandler.
我们现在算什么 朋友吗
What are we now, friends?
哪天再喝一杯
Let's do this again soon.
你有什么推荐 -烤肉塔可
What do you recommend? -Barbacoa tacos.
把所有钱拿出来 立刻
All the fucking money. Now.
钱包拿来 -孩子 冷静点 别激动
Wallet. -Hey, be cool, son. Be cool.
各位 早上好
Good morning, everyone.
你今天感觉怎么样
How are you feeling today?
我们有吃的和喝的
We've got some food and water.
你记得那是什么时候吗
Can you remember when that was?
早上好
Good morning.
你想吃点水果吗 -我的牙齿吃不了水果
You want some fruit? -I can't with my teeth.
我们给你准备了一个三明治
Got a sandwich for you.
如果你还需要什么 就告诉我们 好吗
If you need anything else, we'll be around, okay?
嗨 我是维罗妮卡 这是杰里米 介意我们进来吗
Hi. Veronica. This is Jeremy. Mind if we come in?
你叫什么名字
What's your name?
能给我两个三明治吗 -当然可以
Can I have two sandwiches? -Of course.
给你
Here you go.
如果你还想要食物和水 我们还会在这里待几个小时
If you want more food, water, we'll be here a few more hours.
你能拿着这个箱子吗 我会去找你
Please hold this. I'll be two minutes.
“二楼 左边第二个房♥间 红色连帽衫”
"Second floor. Second room on the left. Red hoodie."
操 该死
Fuck. Fuck.
目标想逃跑
We got a runner.
站住 举起双手 -站住别动
Hands up. -Stop right there!
别动
Freeze.
迭戈佩拉 你被逮捕了
Diego Perra, you're under arrest.
把背包放下
Drop the backpack.
现在把手举起来 跪下
Now put your hands up and get down on your knees.
跪下
On your knees.
现在趴下
Now down to your stomach.
把他铐上
Cuff him.
洛杉矶的市民们 我们抓到他了
People of Los Angeles, we got him.
经过长达一个月的追捕
After a monthlong manhunt,
我们已经逮捕了 吉米罗伯逊谋杀案的嫌疑人
we've made an arrest in the murder of Jimmy Robertson.
现在地方检察官想回答几个问题
And now the district attorney would like to take a few questions.
早上好 这是一个美好的早上
Good morning. And it is a very good morning.
今天早些时候 洛城警署特警部队
Earlier today, LAPD SWAT officers arrested Diego Perra,
在市中心东部一栋废弃建筑内 逮捕了躲藏在那里的迭戈佩拉
hiding out in an abandoned building east of downtown.
他在没有任何意外 或进一步暴♥力♥的情况下被拘留
He was taken into custody without incident or further violence.
在我们进入提问环节前 我想借此机会
I would like to take this opportunity, before we get into questions,
感谢洛城警署的休斯局长
to thank Chief Hughes, the Los Angeles Police Department
和其他执法人员的
and the rest of our law enforcement partners
不懈努力
for their relentless efforts,
也感谢社区的坚定支持
as well as the community for their unwavering support.
迭戈佩拉的被捕 标志着我们的城市进入新的篇章
Let the arrest of Diego Perra mark a new chapter in our city.
在这一章里 我们不仅维护♥法♥律
One in which we not only uphold our laws,
还为捍卫法律的人伸张正义
but serve justice to those who defend them.
我现在来回答几个问题 请说
I'll now take a few questions. Yes?
敬吉米
To Jimmy.
敬吉米
Jimmy.
...法律规定下的最高刑罚
...try to seek the maximum penalty under the law?
绝对的 在这种情况下 我觉得这是非常合理的
Absolutely. In this case, I think it's warranted.
我知道你们俩关系一般
I, um, know you two weren't close.
最近好多了
More so lately.
法律终将还他正义
Law catches up.
结果还有待观察
Remains to be seen.
爸爸 他们抓到那家伙了
Dad, they caught the guy.
这算不上安慰
Cold comfort.
正义会得以伸张
Justice will be done.
无论如何都会
One way or another.
我的时代在变
? Oh, my, my, times are changing ?
这是一首新歌♥的节奏 这是一首新歌♥的节奏
? It's a rhythm of a new song singing It's a rhythm of a new song singing ?
我的时代在变
? Oh, my, my, times are changing, ooh ?
我的时代在变
? Oh, my, my, times are changing ?
我的时代在变
? Oh, my, my Oh, my, my, times are changing ?
我的时代在变
? Oh, my, my, times are changing ?
你深夜才回
Late night?
清晨
Early morning.
你想现在看芬巴麦克肖恩的情报吗
You want to do this now? Finbar McShane?
看呗
Why not?
银行账户和信♥用♥卡♥ 没有活动
Bank accounts and credit cards, no activity.
电♥话♥和社交媒体也是 这家伙像幽灵一样
Ditto phone and social media. Man's a fucking phantom.
麦克肖恩说他买♥♥下了 加拉格尔公♥司♥三成的股份
McShane said he bought a 30% stake in Gallagher's business.
我们要查出那笔钱的来历...
We find out where that money came from,
这可能会给我们提供 有关他当前下落的线索
might give us a lead on his current whereabouts.
这需要时间
It'll take time.
无论如何都得查出来 对吧
Takes what it fucking takes. Right?
对
Right.
我这就去
I'm on it.
与此同时 佩拉躲在市中心的某个“粪坑”里
Meanwhile, Perra's holed up in some shithole squat way downtown.
听说他们怎么找到他的吗
Hear how they found him?
匿名举报 -真老派的做法
Anonymous tip. -Old school.
希望地方检察官争取注射死刑
Hope the DA goes for the needle.
可惜只能注射一次
Too bad one's the limit.
钱德勒必须进行特殊指控 他射杀了一名警♥察♥
Chandler has to go to special allegations. He shot a cop.
真可惜州长暂停了执行死刑
Too bad the governor put a moratorium on executions.
他的余生都得在痛苦中度过
He has the rest of his life to suffer.
听听你说的话
Listen to you.
你知道加州有多少囚犯被判死刑吗
You know how many inmates are on death row in California?
大约六百九十个
690, give or take.
天啊 佩拉先生 直接跳到队伍最前面去吧
Jesus. Jump to the front of the line, Se?or Perra.
钱德勒最好把这事做好
Chandler better get this one right.
转身 -去你的
Turn around. -Go fuck yourself.
我说让你♥他♥妈♥转身
I said, turn the fuck around.
手抬起来
Hands up.
我回头再打给你
I'll call you back.
现在方便吗 -方便
Now a good time? -Yes.
谢谢你过来
Good of you to stop by.
我想谢谢你 你协助平稳过渡 非常感谢
I wanted to thank you. The smooth transition is much appreciated.
胜者为王
Oh. Well, to the victor.
剧集 | 博斯:传承(2022) | 导航列表