剧集 | 博斯:传承(2022) | 导航列表
♪ 我的时代在变 ♪
♪ Oh, my, my, times are changin' ♪
♪ 内心热情似火 迎接新的一天到来 ♪
♪ There's a fine, new day comin' round ♪
♪ 这种感觉犹如天空下了一场凉爽的雨 ♪
♪ It's a feelin' like a cool rain comin' down ♪
♪ 我的时代在变 ♪
♪ Oh, my, my, times are changin' ♪
♪ 我一生都在等待这一刻 ♪
♪ Oh, my, my, I've been waitin' for this moment ♪
♪ 我的时代在变 ♪
♪ Oh, my, my, times are changin' ♪
♪ 我的时代在变 ♪
♪ Oh, my, my, times are changin' ♪
哈妮钱德勒 竞选洛杉矶地方检察官
钱德勒 永远当不了地方检察官
改编自迈克尔康奈利的小说
博斯:传承
第三季 第二集
用照片分享你的记忆
爸爸
维萨奥卡
10月2日
谢谢
亲爱的哈里 非常感谢你…
深表感谢 迪格南家族
沃斯科州立监狱
等天冷的时候…疼得要命
And when it gets cold… …hurts like a bastard.
有什么帮助 但是…
or with the other chiefs, but…
《博斯:传承》前情提要
Previously on Bosch: Legacy.
什么风把你吹来了 -沃斯科那边有什么消息吗
What brings you out? -What's the word in Wasco?
他们还没确定杀害多克韦勒的凶手
They ain't tied Dockweiler to nobody.
别他妈出声 贱♥人♥
Not a motherfucking sound, bitch.
钱包 手表 手♥机♥ 快拿来
Wallets, watches, phones. Now.
他们开的什么车 -浅蓝色SUV
What were they driving? -Uh, light blue SUV.
我了解这个体系的运作模式
I know how the system works,
我知道该如何修复这个体系
and I know what needs to be done to fix it,
在你们的帮助下 这一切都能得到解决
and with your help it can be fixed.
哈妮钱德勒的团队要求 为即将举♥行♥的活动增加安保
Honey Chandler's people are requesting extra security for an upcoming event.
把这个送去霍伦贝克 这是他们分局管辖范围的问题
Send this to Hollenbeck. Their division, their problem.
在过去的两个月里 他参加了多场
He's been at multiple Chandler for DA events over
“钱德勒竞选地方检察官”的活动
the last two months.
哈里 他在跟踪我
He's stalking me, Harry.
这里有霍伦贝克分局的小组吗 -他们没来
See any Hollenbeck units here? -Uh, no-show.
带她去更衣室
Take her to the dressing room.
这到底是怎么回事 -快去
What the fuck is going on? -Go!
破除谣言吧 警探
Put the rumors to rest, Detective.
具体是什么谣言
Which rumors are those exactly?
说哈里博斯和普雷斯顿鲍德斯
That Harry Bosch conspired with Preston Borders
密谋谋杀了多克韦勒
to murder Dockweiler.
鲍德斯只使用他监狱里的 一次性手♥机♥
The only calls Borders made with his prison burner
给洛杉矶的另一个 一次性手♥机♥打了电♥话♥
went to another burner in Los Angeles
在日落广场上方的好莱坞山
in the Hollywood Hills above Sunset Plaza.
我们认识的人里谁住在那片街区
Who do we know lives in that neighborhood?
哈里博斯
Harry Bosch.
我代表美国总统
On behalf of the president of the United States,
美国陆军和心存感激的国民献旗
the United States Army and a grateful nation,
请接受这面旗帜
please accept this flag
感谢您的亲人忠诚而光荣的服务
for your loved one's faithful and honorable service.
小麦 你怎么来了
Hey, Mads. What are you doing here?
我只是想来吊唁一下 -非常感谢
Just wanted to pay my respects. -I appreciate that.
你们以前一起服过役 -是在阿富汗
Did you serve together? -Afghanistan.
耶罗尼米斯博斯
Hieronymus Bosch.
古比兹 天 好久不见
Gurbizs. Shit, man. It's been a minute.
有段时间没见了 抱一个 来吧
It's been a few. Get in here. Come on.
这是你的女儿吗 -是的
Is this your daughter? -Yep.
麦迪琳博斯
Madeline Bosch.
我听说你在洛城警署工作 -没错
I hear you're LAPD. -You heard right.
你要来招待会吗 -你知道我的 我不去
You coming to the reception? -You know me. I don't think so.
怎么 你要去玩推圆盘游戏
What? You gotta go play shuffleboard?
带上博斯警官 我们去喝几杯
Bring Officer Bosch here. We'll crush a few cans. Come on.
纪念乔什 他值得我们喝酒祭奠
For Josh. We owe him that much.
确实如此
That we do.
我不知道为什么你要告诉她这些故事
I don't know why you're telling her these stories.
因为我会听到… -一天 我们在托拉博拉
'Cause I'm gonna hear about it. -One day, we are up in Tora Bora,
我们在向塔♥利♥班♥投掷手榴弹
and we are lobbing mortars at the Taliban.
他们也在朝我们投掷 一枚手榴弹落到了我们中间
They're lobbing right back, and one lands right between us.
天啊 -谢天谢地 那是枚哑弹
Holy shit. -It was a dud. Thank fucking Christ.
那个蠢蛋忘了装导火索 -是的
Well, a dumbass forgot to arm the fuse. -Yeah.
你们做了什么 -吓得屁滚尿流
What did you do? -Change our drawers.
再来一杯
Hey. Uno mas?
我去 再来一杯蔓越莓汁吗 小麦 -我不用了
I got it. You want another cranberry juice, Mads? -I-I'm good.
博斯军士长 又称银狼
Master Sergeant Bosch. Call sign Silver Wolf.
我们会让你觉得无聊吗
Are we boring you?
因为我们两个老家伙
'Cause, I mean, we're just a couple of old farts going on
一直唠叨我们在特种部队的时光…
and on about our time in the Special Force, and I would just sh--
不 一点都不无聊
No. No, no, not at all.
他从来不谈他服役时的事
Not at all. He never talks about his time in the service.
很多退伍老兵都不说
I mean, a lot of vets don't. You know?
我只是想知道你们经历过什么
I-I just--I wanna know what you guys went through.
我爸爸经历过什么
What my dad went through.
有一次 我们在一辆悍马车里 随着车队行进
So one time, we were in a, uh--a caravan of Humvees,
撞到了一个简易爆♥炸♥装置
and we hit an IED.
结果一人当场死亡 斯蒂芬斯帕克斯 一条腿膝盖以下都被炸飞了
Killed one outright. Took Stephen Sparks's leg off at the knee.
他活下来了吗
He survive?
没有 他死在医疗撤离途中了
No, he died in the medevac.
天啊
Oh, God.
我们当时…非常生气
And we were--We were hot.
我们说服了一些友方人员 了解了关于当地塔♥利♥班♥炸♥弹♥制♥造♥者
We cajoled some friendlies into some intel on where the local Taliban bomb maker
进行交易地点的情报… -在哪儿
was plying his trade and, uh---Where?
在一个山洞里 还有一大堆炸♥药♥
In a cave along with an entire cache of explosives.
我们审问他时 他不交代
And now we interrogate him. He doesn't talk.
你♥爸♥爸把那个混♥蛋♥拖回了山洞
Your father dragged that dirtbag back in the cave,
十分钟后 他出来了
and 10 minutes later, he came back out.
孤身一人
Alone.
带着口供
W--With the confession?
是的
Yeah.
然后他炸了山洞
Then he blew up the cave.
那家伙还留在里面
With the guy inside.
在那以后 我们对哈里博斯忠心耿耿
After that, we would run through a brick wall for Harry Bosch.
这是一首新歌♥的节奏 这是一首新歌♥的节奏
? It's a rhythm of a new song singing It's a rhythm of a new song singing ?
我的时代在变
? Oh, my, my, times are changing, ooh ?
你好 -博斯先生
Hello. -Mr. Bosch?
是我 需要帮忙吗
That's me. Can I help you?
是的 我在找私♥家♥侦♥探♥
I hope so. I'm looking for a private detective.
那你来对地方了 请进
You're in the right place. Please.
你先请 -谢谢
After you. -Thank you.
我叫西沃恩墨菲
Uh, my name's Siobhan Murphy.
西沃恩
S-I-O-B-H-A-N.
谢谢 我会写墨菲
Thank you. I think I can spell Murphy.
抱歉 请说吧 -我的家人失踪了
Sorry. Go ahead. -My family's missing.
我的女儿 女婿 外孙和外孙女…
My daughter, son-in-law, my two grandkids.
他们一个月前不见了踪影
They vanished a month ago.
一点痕迹都没有 就像…
Not a trace. As if--
就像从人间蒸发了一般
As if the earth swallowed them up.
他们是游客还是当地人
Are they tourists or locals?
不是 他们住在山谷区 在诺斯利奇
No, they live in the Valley. Northridge.
上次有人见到他们是什么时候
You know when they were last seen?
警方说 在他们失踪前后
The police said that there was a sighting--
有人在墨西哥边境附近目击到他们 可能是他们
Possible sighting on the Mexican border around the time they disappeared.
知道他们为什么去墨西哥吗
Any idea why they'd be going to Mexico?
不知道 我毫无头绪
None. None that I know of, no.
你的女婿叫什么 -史蒂芬加拉格尔
What's your son-in-law's name? -Uh, Stephen Gallagher.
我女儿叫凯瑟琳
My daughter is Kathleen.
孩子 凯瑞七岁 卢克八岁
And the kids, Kerry is seven and Luke, eight.
警方的调查有何进展
What's the status of the case?
警♥察♥空手而归
The police have come up empty-handed.
他们把这事搁置到一边了
They back-burnered the whole thing.
你愿意调查一下吗 博斯先生
Will you look into it, Mr. Bosch?
我从都柏林大老远地过来… -你怎么…
I'm all the way over from Dublin. And---How did you, uh--
介意我问你是怎么找到我的吗
Mind me asking how did you happen to come to me?
你的一个朋友给了我你的电♥话♥号♥码
A friend of yours, um, gave me your number.
这是他的名片
That's his card.
贝托奥雷斯提斯
剧集 | 博斯:传承(2022) | 导航列表