剧集 | 博斯:传承(2022) | 导航列表
My office reported my concerns about Sheehan to LAPD.
我觉得他们没当回事 -我很震惊
I don't think they took it seriously. -I'm shocked.
真“震惊”啊
Shocked.
我想让你帮我证明我受到了区别对待
I want you to prove that I was treated differently.
那之后就可以交给我处理了
I'll take it from there.
好的 我正在调查一个案子
Yeah, I-I'm working a case.
天啊 哈里 我又没让你只调查这件事
Jesus, Harry, I'm not asking you to drop everything.
好的 我有空的时候会调查一下
Okay, I'll look into it when I have time.
还有别的事吗 -暂时没了
Anything else? -No, that's it for now.
保持联♥系♥
I'll be in touch.
小凯瑞 上来
Kerry-berry, get up here.
你能行吗
Come here. You got it?
干得好 还好吗 -很好
Good job. How are ya? -Good.
你要帮我挖吗 -好的
You gonna help me dig? -Yeah.
我们要在这里挖一个大洞
We're gonna dig a big old hole out here and then put the water--
挖好之后 把水灌进去 再排回到那边
And drain this water right back out of there.
会很棒的 对吧 -是的
That'd be great, wouldn't it? -Yeah.
是吗 你哥哥在哪儿
Yeah? Where's your brother at?
你在浪费时间
You're wasting your time.
我说了 在我跟律师谈之前 我不会跟你谈的
I already said I'm not talking until I speak to my law--
她在哪儿 -哈里博斯…
Harry Bosch. -Where is she?
我在我家见过你
I saw you at my house.
你入室查房♥的方式 就好像你还是警探一样
How you made entry, cleared the rooms like you were still a detective.
我敢打赌你不知道我当时就在你身后
But you had no idea I was right behind you.
我现在找到你了 混♥蛋♥
But I found you now, shitbird.
我是唯一一个知道她在哪里的人
I'm the only one who knows where she is.
要是你杀了我 你就永远都找不到她了
If you kill me, you'll never find her.
救命 这家伙真♥他♥妈♥疯了
Help! Help! This guy's fucking crazy!
听我说 混♥蛋♥
You listen to me, motherfucker.
你有两只眼睛 两次机会告诉我实话
You got two eyes, two chances to tell me the truth.
我女儿在哪儿 -去你的
Now where is my daughter? -Fuck you!
哈里 放了他
Harry. Harry, let him go.
哈里 -别
Harry. -Don't!
哈里 你不想这么做
Harry, you don't wanna do this.
但我想
But I do.
哈里 想想她
Harry, think about her.
让我的律师进来
Give me my lawyer!
在一个购物中心的停车场找到了这车 离边境只有几步路的距离
Found the car in a shopping mall parking lot walking distance from the border.
第一天电♥话♥信♥号♥♥是从蒂华纳发出来的
Phone pings from Tijuana the first day.
第二天有一名潜在目击者 从那以后一无所获
Possible sighting next day. Since then, nothing.
你能帮我联♥系♥墨西哥的警探吗
Can you put me in touch with the detective in Mexico?
当然可以
Sure.
那些抓痕可能是 行李 沙滩椅 家具留下的
Uh, those scratches can come from luggage, beach chairs, furniture.
谁知道呢
Who knows?
犯罪实验室技术人员有发现吗 -没有
Crims find anything? -No.
没有发现外来DNA或可识别指纹 没有任何暴♥力♥迹象
No foreign DNA or identifiable prints. No signs of foul play.
钥匙在车里吗 -在手套箱里
Keys in the car? -Glove compartment.
信♥用♥卡♥ 自动取款机呢
Credit cards? ATMs?
银行账户被清空了 没有信♥用♥卡♥活动记录
Bank accounts cleaned out. No credit card activity.
有什么初步推断吗 -就是表面上显示出的样子
Working theory? -It's just what it looks like.
一家人逃到了墨西哥
Family fled to Mexico.
他们为什么要逃呢
Why would they do that?
我们询问了他的生意伙伴和记账员
Well, we interviewed his business partner, bookkeeper.
他们生意遇到了麻烦 -什么生意
The business was in trouble. -What kind of business?
建筑生意 加拉格尔可能挪用了公♥款♥
Construction. Gallagher might have been embezzling.
他过度扩张
He was overextended.
我没有深入调查他的财务状况
I didn't get into the weeds with his financials,
但他似乎开了一家皮包公♥司♥
but it looked like he set up a ghost company.
自己动了贼手
He's helping himself to the till.
所以一出现问题 他就逃跑了
So he split when he felt the heat coming.
在我看来 这确实像是自主失踪
Sure looks like a voluntary disappearance to me.
兄弟 我不想因为这个案子冒犯你
Look, brother, I don't want to step on your toes with this case,
但她妈妈大老远从爱尔兰赶来
but the mother's come all the way from Ireland.
介意我调查一下吗 -请便
Are you cool if I look into it? -Be my guest.
你知道我一周 会收到多少失踪人口报告吗
You know how many missing persons reports I get in a week?
很多
Many.
关于丽莎布罗德的要点
Bullet points on Lisa Broad.
她现在在城里 多亏了我 她明天会跟你一起吃午餐
She's in town and, thanks to me, is having lunch with you tomorrow.
很好 也许你应该先告诉我她是谁
Cool. Maybe you should tell me who she is first.
妈妈…她的老公是瑞克布罗德
Mom. She's married to Rick Broad.
安伯公♥司♥的创始人 她负责管理他在旧金山的基金会
Started Ember. She runs his foundation in San Francisco.
你想要一条大鱼
You asked for a whale.
她是阿切尔最大的资助人之一 -你必须把她争取过来
She's one of Archer's biggest donors? -You'll have to flip her.
我会大展魅力的
I'll turn on the charm.
也许你应该带米歇尔一起去
Maybe you should take Michelle with you.
不了
No.
这种做法在视觉上 可能更符合布罗德的进步观念
The optics may appeal to Broad's more progressive sensibilities.
是的 你说的“视觉” 指的是米歇尔的混血DNA
Yeah. By optics, you mean Michelle's biracial DNA?
我们几个都是成年人了
Hey, we are all adults here.
抱歉 但这是零售式竞选政♥治♥ -我懂
I-I'm sorry, but this is retail politics. -I get it.
你要采取一切手段赢得胜利 否则就别玩
You do what it takes to win or you don't play the game.
就考虑一下吧 -不用考虑了
Just a thought. -Yeah, unthink it.
你跟律师交往过吗
You ever date an attorney?
当然没有
Hell no.
有人引起你的注意了
Someone caught your eye?
可能吧
Potentially.
“到我的房♥间来见我 律师”
See me in my chambers, counselor.
妈呀
Oh, shit.
你试着对他进行审问了吗
You trying to debrief him?
行了 闹够了
Okay, that's enough.
注意 -浅蓝色 有色车窗
Heads up. -Light blue, tinted windows.
遇到停牌没停车
And just rolled a stop sign.
打开警笛
Light 'em up.
请出示驾照和车辆登记证
License and registration, please.
为什么要让我靠边停车 -请出示驾照和车辆登记证
Why'd you pull me over? -Your license and registration, por favor.
这是你的车吗 -是我朋友的
This your car? -A friend's.
他叫什么 -内斯特戈麦斯
What's his name? -Nestor Gomez.
你刚才遇到停牌没停车
You rolled a stop sign.
我马上回来
I'll be right back.
你去查她的资料 我想跟她稍微聊一下
You run her. I'll chat her up a little.
我会慢慢来
I'll take my time.
不会太久的
This won't take long.
你要给我开罚单吗
You gonna give me a ticket?
这附近有很多投诉说 司机遇到停牌不停车
Lotta complaints in this neighborhood, people running stop signs.
如果你上班要迟到了之类的 如有需要 我可以给你老板打电♥话♥
If you'll be late for work or something, I can call your boss, if you want.
不用了 谢谢
No, thanks.
如果你去上驾校 驾照就不用扣分了
You go to traffic school, you won't get points on your license.
说得我好像有时间去上一样
Like I have time for that.
是线上课程
It's online.
让你朋友去上呗
Let your friend do it.
我们现在是朋友了吗
Are we friends now?
你不用说西班牙语
You can drop the espa?ol.
回头在街区见
See you around the hood.
我给你开了罚单 因为你没有完全停稳
Cited you for failing to make a complete stop.
告诉我在哪里签字就行 -在打叉的地方
Just tell me where to sign. -At the X.
祝你有美好的一天
Have a nice day.
我开始询问她朋友的情况时 她就闭口不谈了
She shut down when I started asking about the homey.
我们回去把他找出来吧
Let's go back to the barn. Work him up.
我在黑暗的停车场追那个混♥蛋♥
I'm chasing this punk through this dark parking lot, hmm?
结果他妈的被一个 混凝土停车挡板绊了一跤
And I fucking trip on one of those concrete parking bars.
摔得四脚朝天
Go ass over teakettle.
摔断了两根骨头 指关节也划伤得厉害
Broke two bones, ripped my knuckles to shit.
去做针灸吧 马上就能治好
Acupuncture. Fix you right up.
我不确定 针头
I don't know. Needles?
不疼
Doesn't hurt.
纹身…才疼呢
Tattooing. Now, that hurts.
好吧 让我想想
Maybe. Let me think about it.
博斯这起案子 他们为什么挑你来调查 吉米
So this case with Bosch, why'd they pick you, Jimmy?
我跟他共事过 了解他的做事方式
I worked with him. I know how he ticks.
比如
For instance?
他曾目睹一起谋杀案发生
剧集 | 博斯:传承(2022) | 导航列表