剧集 | 博斯:传承(2022) | 导航列表
霍文♥做♥了该做的
Hovan came through.
我这就给你发一张 胡伯托佐里罗的照片
I'm sending you a mug shot of Humberto Zorrillo
和一张迭戈佩拉纹身的照片
and a picture of one of Diego Perra's tattoos.
这些照片有什么线索
What am I looking at?
那辆塔可餐车车主说
Well, the taco truck owner said
枪手手腕内侧有纹身
that the shooter had a tattoo on the inside of one wrist.
看着像十字架的底部
Look at the foot of that cross.
现在看佐里罗的纹身 你也看出来了吗
Now look at Zorrillo's tattoo. Are you seeing what I'm seeing?
那不是十字架 而是AK步♥枪♥的枪管
Wasn't a cross. It was the barrel of an AK.
我觉得我们找到真凶了
I think we got our man.
就是这个混♥蛋♥杀了吉米
This is the motherfucker who killed Jimmy.
我们找到线索了
We got a hit.
她打电♥话♥了 -没有 她一次性手♥机♥的GPS
Any calls? -No. GPS on her burner.
“玫瑰之城” 是在市中心
La Zona Rosa. It's downtown.
101号♥公路 五号♥州际公路 和十号♥州际公路都在那附近
101, the 5 and the 10. All right there.
华瑞兹 奥尔曼
Juarez, Orman.
好的 我们在这里 这里 还有这里设置岗哨
Okay. Uh, we're gonna set up here, here, and here.
我们需要设置三个岗哨 看看能不能在东边隐蔽...
We need at least three posts. Let's see if we can tuck away east...
瓦斯奎兹...
Vasquez,
你负责外♥围♥监控 -知道了
you're on the perimeter. -Got it.
我会将他安全抓获的
I'll bring him in safe.
天啊 希望如此
God, I hope so.
警探 你为什么这么紧张
Why so nervous, detective?
不是每天都有机会 被叫到局长办公室的
Well, it's not every day you get called to the chief's office.
你还好吗
How are you doing?
失去搭档的冲击 -只能一点点接受
The aftermath? -Taking it day by day.
我相信不能参与调查肯定很难受
I'm sure it's hard to be excluded from the investigation.
原因我能理解
I understand why.
你拿了一件 拉美裔无名氏谋杀案的证据
You checked out a piece of evidence from the Juan Doe case.
没错
I did.
特别行动组负责调查工作
The task force has investigative responsibility.
但我知道你一直在兰卡斯特进行调查
Yet, I know you have been up in Lancaster working it.
你从哪儿听说的 -希尔斯警监
Where did you hear that? -Uh, Captain Seals.
他可不太开心
Not a happy man.
我开始调查吉米的案子
I started looking at Jimmy's cases,
他生前正在调查的案子
ones he was working.
找到了一条可以深入的线索
Find a string I could pull on.
有什么发现吗
Find anything?
还没有
Not yet.
我只问一次
I'm only gonna ask this once.
你到底在和哈里博斯搞什么鬼
What the fuck have you really been up to with Harry Bosch?
那是佐里罗
That's Zorrillo.
拉美裔无名氏失踪后 有人把他的房♥间翻了个底朝天
After Juan Doe disappeared, somebody tossed his room.
翻了个遍 -知道原因吗
Tore it apart. -We know why?
我敢肯定 他偷了黑冰
My bet? He was skimming black ice.
被发现后就被杀害了
Got caught, got dead.
所有单位 一号♥岗哨 各单位确认身份
All units, OP one. Units identify.
二号♥岗哨已就位
OP two, set.
追捕车辆已就位
Chase cars set.
我们将在卡塔丽娜大街 交通检查站待命
One Adam 15, we're gonna be at traffic stop Alameda and Temple,
蓝色丰田凯美瑞 没挂
blue Toyota Camry, no plates.
中♥央♥单位 改变位置 前去调查抢劫 刚刚发生潜在抢劫案
Central units, send one Adam 29, 211 just occurred, Gladys and 7th.
嫌疑人是一名白人男性 25岁 穿着蓝色连帽衫
Suspect is male, white, 25 years old. Wearing a blue hoodie.
外♥围♥车辆已在后面就位
Perimeter car set on the backside.
有嫌疑人的踪迹吗
Any sign of our suspects?
GPS显示维多利亚仍在此地
GPS still has Victoria Hernandez at this location.
停车场里有两辆车
Two cars in a lot.
没看见内斯特的车
Don't see Nestor's vehicle.
维多利亚骗了他 我怀疑他甚至都不在这里
Victoria screwed him over. I doubt he's even here.
七万
Seventy.
你♥他♥妈♥开玩笑呢
You're fucking with me.
这玩意值你开价的两倍
Shit's worth twice that.
毫无疑问 但很难卖♥♥出去
No doubt. And a nightmare to move.
八万
Eighty.
这是我的底价
Low as I go.
那可惜了 -这不公平
Tough titty. -Not fair.
这总比三人分要好 对吧
Well, it's better than a three-way split though, right?
你这个混♥蛋♥
You slippery piece of shit.
6W51 请求派遣一架直升机到我的位置
Six William Five One, requesting an airship to my location.
6W51 空中12号♥正在路上
Six William Five One. Air 12 is en route.
成交吗
We good?
嗯 成交 好得很
Yeah, we good. Very fucking good.
不 留下来 好戏刚要开始呢
No, no, no. Stick around. The show is just about to start.
祝大家晚安
And to all a good night.
你滚吧
Fuck off.
不明身份男性嫌疑人徒步
Unidentified male suspect on foot,
沿凯萨查韦斯街向西移♥动♥ 携带一个旅行包
heading west on Cesar Chavez. Carrying a duffle bag.
可能是她找的中间人 赫南德茲应该就在附近
Probably our fence. Hernandez won't be far behind.
当他走到传教路时 将其逮捕
When he comes to Mission Road, take him down.
你打算就这么离开 -带着我们的钱
You were just gonna fucking leave? -With our fucking money.
你们的钱
Your money?
没有我 你们俩屁事都干不成
You two couldn't wipe your asses without me.
你告诉他了吗 -告诉他什么
Did you tell him? -Tell him what?
他姨妈是个警♥察♥
His aunt's a fucking cop.
她从一开始就盯上了我们
She's been onto us from jump.
她这话是什么意思 艾尔
What the hell is she talking about, Al?
别被她挑拨离间了
Nah, don't let her fucking turn this around on us.
你♥他♥妈♥耍我们
You fucking set us up?
内斯特 搞什么
Nestor, what the fuck?
操
Fuck.
男性嫌疑人刚从前门出来
Male suspect just came out the front door.
他有枪 行动
He's got a gun. Engage, engage, engage.
把枪放下 -举起双手
Drop the gun! -Hands in the air!
放下武器 -他妈的把枪放下
Weapon down! -Drop that fucking gun!
操
Fuck.
嫌疑人被击毙 男性嫌疑人被击毙
Suspect is down. Male suspect is down.
空中12号♥ 有人开枪 警官需要帮助
Air 12, shots fired. Officer needs help.
需要确认嫌疑人的身份
Need an ID on that suspect.
收到了吗 需要确认嫌疑人的身份
Do you read? Need an ID on that suspect.
内斯特戈麦斯 重复 是戈麦斯
Nestor Gomez. I repeat, it's Gomez.
现在怎么办 混♥蛋♥
What now, asshole?
该逃跑了 贱♥人♥
Time to rabbit, bitch.
邦妮和克莱德 听说过吗
Bonnie and Clyde. Heard of 'em?
男性和女性嫌疑人 刚徒步离开大楼南侧
Male and female suspects just exited south side of the building
前往桥下通道
on foot, heading for the underpass.
Z31 嫌疑人朝你们的位置去了
Zebra-31, suspects heading toward your position.
收到
Copy.
我们看到他们了
We have eyes on them.
我们正在跑步追人
We're in foot pursuit!
该死
Fuck!
把手他妈的放到背后
Get your fucking hands behind your back.
住手
Let it go!
跪下
Get down!
跪下
Get down on your knees.
他妈的跪下
Get down on your fucking knees!
我不是开玩笑的 艾伯特 跪下
I swear to God, Albert. Get down!
双手抱头
Hands behind your head.
照做
Do it!
艾伯特托雷斯
Albert Torres...
已被逮捕
...in custody.
莫
Mo.
现在怎么办 -给加里蒂打电♥话♥
What now? -Call Garrity.
我是加里蒂
This is Garrity.
我是博斯 我们在酒店
This is Bosch. We're at the hotel.
怎么了 没事吧
What's going on? Everything okay?
我们在拉美裔无名氏的 房♥间里发现了一些黑冰
We found some black ice in Juan Doe's room.
不是吧 你们在那里做什么
No shit. What were you doing in there?
我会告诉你的 你能来取证吗
I'll tell you all about it. Can you come collect it into evidence?
我马上就到 -待会儿见
I'll be right there. -See you soon.
你相信他吗 -我可没说这话
Trust him? -I didn't say that.
剧集 | 博斯:传承(2022) | 导航列表