早啊 梅
Morning, May.
梅主人
Mistress May.
你可以叫我梅 没关系
You can call me May. That's fine.
好的 梅
Okay. May.
你还记得我助理卡特吧
You remember my assistant, Carter.
黑眼圈不错
Nice shiner.
谢谢
Thanks.
进门得脱鞋
Oh, um, we're actually a shoes-off household.
我知道 我们很讨厌 抱歉
I know, we're those people. Sorry!
但是地板
But the floors...
地板啊
The floors!
所以脱鞋吧 非常感谢
So, shoes. Thank you so much, yeah.
-嗯 -非常感谢 谢谢
- Yeah, um... - Thank you so much. Thank you.
梅 我知道
May, I know this isn't the way
这不是你的工作风格
that you normally do things, but, um...
但我真的想给他一个惊喜 所以非常感谢
I really want this to be a surprise, so thank you so much.
为你效劳
Yeah, anything to help.
我真的太需要了
I need all the help I can get, obviously.
-达芙 -在
- Daph? - Yeah.
又在自言自语啦
Talking to yourself again.
亲爱的 我在这
Hey, hon, I'm in here.
我想让你认识两位新朋友
I... I just have some new friends that I wanted you to meet.
你们好啊
Hey there... folks.
我想给你个惊喜
I wanted to surprise you.
安德鲁·约翰逊·冈萨雷斯 这是梅
Andrew Johnson Gonzales, this is May,
她来是为了
and she is here to...
挠你痒痒的
tickle you.
绑定
第一季 第四集
这是我们孩子的游戏室
So, this is our kids' playroom.
这周末他们和爷爷奶奶住
They're with their grandparents this weekend.
不要谈论你的孩子
Yeah, let's not talk about your kids.
我想着也许
Oh, I just thought maybe...
抱歉 我没干过这事
Sorry, I've never done this before.
再来点奶酪吗
Um, would you like more cheese?
不用 我不能吃了
No, I shouldn't.
你觉得上面在干什么
What do you think is happening up there?
因为我跟她说得很清楚
Because I told her, um, exactly...
他想要什么
what he wants.
有些人私下会说些在别人面前不会说的话
Some people say things privately that they wouldn't say publicly.
我不是
I'm not...
别人 我是他的妻子
public. I'm his wife.
嗯
Right.
你为他所做的这一切真是太厉害了
And it's so exceptional what you're doing for him.
这不是为了他 是为了我自己
It's not for him. It's for me.
你真的不脱衣服吗
You sure about your clothes?
是啊
Yeah.
我连按♥摩♥时都不脱
I don't even take my clothes off in a...
衣服
massage.
这样才对得起我妻子
Just feels more appropriate... for my wife.
举起手臂
Lift your arms.
我试过一次
I did try to do it one time.
挠痒痒
The... tickling thing.
我碰了他的腋窝 他
I kind of, like, touched his armpit, and he let...
他就发出奇怪的呻♥吟♥声
He let out this, like, weird moan.
我不知道
And I didn't know...
那是谁 我不认识那个声音
who it was. I didn't recognize the voice.
我都不知道
I didn't know if it was somebody
想不想认识他 就感觉
that I wanted to even meet. It was like...
这个陌生人是谁
"Who is this, you know, stranger?"
我还是个小女孩的时候
When you're a little girl, you, um...
会幻想什么才叫完美
you have this fantasy of what... of what the perfect...
完美的丈夫 完美的生活
husband would look like, or the perfect life, and then...
你懂的
you know.
挠痒挠到他叫妈妈
Tickling somebody until they scream "Mother"
可不是结婚誓言的一部分
is not really part of the vows.
我能给你讲个故事吗
Can I tell you a story?
不要停 不要停 不要停
Don't stop! Don't stop! Don't stop!
我特别用力
I mean, I'm, like, really giving it to him,
他马上就要♥射♥了♥ 马上就起飞了
and he's about to come, like full-blown,
然后她冲进房♥间
and... she bursts in the room, and...
她打了你
She hit you?
为什么
Why?
她很生气
She was angry.
但她为什么不打他
But why did she hit you and not him?
她爱他吧
She loves him?
叫妈妈
Say "Mother."
叫妈妈
Say "Mother."
-妈妈 -叫妈妈
- Mother! - Say "Mother."
你打过人吗
Have you ever hit anyone?
仅仅是为了释放压力
Just to release stress?
逃避现实
And get away from all the bullshit?
不 什么 我做不到
No, what... ? I couldn't.
妈妈
Mother!
妈妈
Mother?
妈妈 妈妈
Mother! Mother!
如果你想打
You could hit me...
可以打我
if you wanted.
我已经有黑眼圈了 所以
I already have the shiner, so...
妈妈
Mother!
二百块可以吗
How does $200 sound?
我跟你怎么说的
What did I tell you?
施虐狂是我 不是你
I am the dominatrix, not you.
好吧
Okay.
吸取教训了
Lesson learned.
我该怎么办 我有约会啊
What am I going to do? I'm supposed to go on a date.
约会
A date?
你还记得吧
You remember those, right?
两个人面对面坐着
Two people sitting across from each other,
-互诉衷肠 -你认识这个人吗
- expressing vulnerability. - Do you even know this person?
就是喝杯咖啡嘛
It's just a coffee date.
你可能会在咖啡店被谋杀的
You know, you can get murdered in a coffee shop.
我们要去古怪
Okay, we go to kinky...
秘密的陌生人家性♥虐♥谋生
darkly sexual strangers' houses for a living.
跟一个男人喝杯冰咖啡算得了什么
I can meet a dude for an iced coffee.
拿铁也行
Or latte.
你觉得点哪个能给人留下好印象
What do you think is more attractive to order?
你真的可以进来吗
You sure you're allowed to be in here?
别这么保守
Don't be such a Republican.
天哪
Oh, God.
不 到时候我会像化妆了一样
No, I'm gonna look like I'm wearing makeup.
你是基佬 克服一下
You're gay. Get over it.
道格
Doug!
男女公用卫生间的确很潮啊
Unisex bathrooms are very woke.
这是皮特
This is Pete.
新朋友
Hi, new friend.
我上课前得转移
I, um... I really need to move some product
一批货
before class,
你在这我♥干♥不了
uh, and I'm not gonna be able to do the do with you in here.
那你忍♥一下吧
Okay, well, you're gonna have to hold it.
好吧
Cool.
你那天
You did, um...
演讲说得很好啊
a pretty good job on your presentation the other day.
天啊
Oh, my God.
你的称赞 就像我看到大脚怪一样
A compliment from you? It's like a Bigfoot sighting.
没人会信的
No one will believe me.
凯特似乎也很喜欢
Kate seemed to really like it, too.
凯特是谁
Who's Kate?
是的 她觉得我爸和她的金鱼
Yeah, yeah, she thinks my dad and her goldfish
一起在天堂游泳呢
are swimming around in heaven together.
是啊 你们聊得可开心了吧
Yeah, I'm sure you guys talked all about it.