我从事广♥告♥工作
I work in advertising.
天啊
Oh, my God.
妈呀 切尔西 你还好吗
Shit! Chelsea, are you okay?
-操 我们得把她弄出去 -走吧
- Fuck. We have to get her out of here. - Okay, let's go.
好
Okay.
-好 -好 慢点
- Okay. - Okay, easy.
-你有钱包吗 -抱歉
- Do you have a purse? - I'm sorry.
钱包 我没看到
A purse? I don't see a purse.
你住哪
Where do you live?
对
Yes.
-好吧 -我要吐了
- Okay. - Yay! I'm gonna throw up.
我能告诉你一件事吗
Can I tell you something?
我知道我住哪
I know where I live.
我只是
I was just...
独自在酒吧喝酒
drinking alone at the bar,
想想我每天怎么上班
thinking about how everyday I go to work
来付酒吧的酒钱
to pay for these drinks all alone at a bar.
希望有人能和我说话
Hoping that somebody would talk to me,
哪怕只有一秒
even just for a second.
然后突然间
And then, boom.
我看到两个
I see these two losers...
和我一起演《西区故事》的废物
that I did a pretty shit production of West Side Story with
里面白人演"鲨鱼"帮还得喷美黑
where all the white kids playing Sharks had to get spray tans.
我就在想 天哪
And I was like, "Holy shit.
他们还记得我吗
Do they even remember me?"
太可悲了
That's so sad.
我在里面演安妮塔
I was Anita in that production.
安妮塔
Anita.
我在想
And I was like...
他们还会记得我是谁吗
"Are they even gonna remember who I am anymore?"
我们当然记得你 凯西
Of course we remember you, Casey.
是切尔西
It's Chelsea.
你们不是做过爱吗
Didn't you guys have sex?
之前一直说你们做过了
That was always a rumor.
我们在高中是废物吗
Were we losers in high school?
你是啊
You were.
我处于灰色地带 因为我♥干♥了橄榄球员
I was in the gray zone because I fucked football players.
还有我
And me.
皮特 不要
Pete, don't.
你的工作是帮助人们表达自己
For someone who helps people express themselves...
但是医难自医啊
you're pretty shitty at doing it yourself.
你知道我为什么花了这么长时间才出柜吗
Do you know why it took me so long to come out?
我以为我的秘密
I thought that my secret...
能让我有活下去的勇气
was keeping me alive.
这是我所知唯一的我
It was the only version of myself I'd ever known.
如果我告诉大家 那我会变成什么样
And if I told everyone, who would I be?
戴上
Put that on.
为什么
Why?
别问了 梅主人
No asking questions, Mistress May.
好
Okay.
为什么要这样
Why are we doing this?
保护自我
For protection.
毕业后
After graduation...
我们上了不同的大学 过着不同的生活
we went to different colleges, we lived different lives.
你没打过电♥话♥给我
You never called me.
我在忙着自己的事
I was doing my own thing.
这伤害了我的感情
It hurt my feelings.
这是为了咱们俩好
I did what was best for both of us.
你为什么跟我睡
Why did you sleep with me?
你戴着面具
You're wearing a mask.
仿佛我不认识你一样
It's like I don't know who you are.
我不知道
I don't know.
我猜
I guess...
你是第一个男人
You were the first man...
男生吧
boy-man.
你对我没有别的要求
You just didn't want anything more from me.
你只是喜欢我
You just liked me.
而且对我很好
And you were really nice to me.
其他人只想跟我做♥爱♥
Sex was all anyone ever wanted from me.
所以我觉得
So I guess it's...
我觉得这是我必须得付出的
It's just all I thought I had to give.
我只是
I just...
和你在一起我觉得很安全
I felt really safe with you.
还有
And...
真正被爱的感觉
really loved.
然后一如既往 我用做♥爱♥毁了一切
Then I ruined it... with sex, like I always fucking do.
一个巴掌拍不响
It takes two to tango genitals.
做♥爱♥毁了一切
Sex ruins everything.
糟糕的做♥爱♥才会毁掉一切
Bad sex ruins everything.
真是太糟糕了
It was so bad.
好吧
Okay.
对不起 我当时不知道阴蒂在哪
Okay, I'm sorry I didn't know where the clitoris was.
现在也不知道
I mean, I still don't.
但我知道屁♥眼♥的位置了
I've got buttholes covered, though.
我还是不希望你那么做
I still don't want you to do it.
我四肢着地
Okay, so, I'm on all fours,
你把手指伸进去
and, uh, you put your digits up there,
然后我开始撸 直到我射出来
and then I jack off until I blast off.
-可以吧 -嗯
- Sound dope? - Yeah.
不过 你得先脱下裤子
Gotta take your pants off first, though.
-是啊 得先让你进来啊 -是的
- Yeah, you gotta get access to the club. - Yeah.
好
Okay.
衬衫就不脱了 这样就不算纯基佬了
I'm gonna keep my shirt on so it's not full-blown gay.
暂停
Pause.
我觉得看着你
I think it might actually be nicer if...
会好一点
I were, like, looking at you.
好
Yeah.
我没问题 兄弟
Works for me... bro.
来我的双腿中间吧
All right! Get between my legs.
对不起 我的脚有点臭
Sorry, my, uh-- my feet are kind of stinky.
没事
Uh, it's fine.
我逗你呢
Just kidding.
你的眼睛真漂亮
You have really nice eyes.
谢谢
Thanks.
进来吧 室友
Enter away, roomie.
起飞
Lift off.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
没问题
All good in the hood.
太刺♥激♥了
This is so intense!
再来一根吗
Do you want another one?
是啊 你吗
Yeah? Do you?
我♥操♥ 室友
Oh, fuck, roomie!
爽吗
Yeah?
看 看 看着我的眼睛
Look-look-look-look-- look me in the eyes.
-太紧了 -我还要
- It's so, so tight. - More!
天哪 我还要
God! More, more!
天哪 继续
Oh, my God! And go even--
再深点 来吧
Go even deeper. Do it!
降落吧 婊♥子♥
Land my airplane, bitch.
-妈的 -这他妈在干吗
- Fucking... - Okay, so what the fuck is going on?
波西亚
Portia!
-我差点就射了 -不是你看到的这样
- Uh, I was just about to come. - It's not what it looks like.
你的手指插♥进♥了他的屁♥眼♥
Your finger was up his bum.
我这算是在治疗
Uh, it was practically medical.
这个也是
Yeah, and so is this.