你们也一样
So are the rest of you.
但是
But...
如果有人想留下来听我的论文演讲
if you would like to stay around for my thesis presentation,
我这就开始
I would like to do that now.
乖
Good boy.
抱歉 我一下班就来了
Sorry, I came straight from work.
我是施虐狂的助理 这就是我的工作
I'm a dominatrix assistant. It's my job.
起码之前是的 我今天好像被炒了 别担心
Or at least, I was. I think I got fired today. Don't worry.
我很喜欢
I liked it.
我的安全词是"我辞职"
My safeword was, "I quit."
我得多不会在地下室折磨人
How bad at torturing men in basements
才会被解雇啊
do you have to be to get fired, right?
这就像被塔♥利♥班♥解雇一样
I mean, that's like getting fired from the Taliban.
你们觉得被塔♥利♥班♥解雇时
Do you think that when you get fired from the Taliban,
他们会送你去执行自杀任务吗
they just send you on a suicide mission?
对吧 他们觉得不行就说
Right? They're like, "It's not working out.
要不让他去自杀吧
Should we just have him kill himself?"
然后说 抱歉 你被解雇了
It's like, "Sorry, you're fired.
这是你的解雇通知书 也是一个炸♥弹♥
Here's your pink slip. It's also a bomb."
抱歉 戴这个太热了
Sorry, that was hot.
不只是我热辣哦 你能帮忙拿一下吗
Not just me. Hey, can you hold that?
最后得还给我 不然我就杀了你
Give it back at the end or I'll kill you!
开玩笑的 好吗
Just kidding, okay?
我不杀人 只是轻微的捆绑
I don't do murder. Just light bondage.
我知道你们可能都在纳闷
Okay, so I know you're all probably wondering,
为什么佛罗多·巴金斯
"Why is that Frodo Baggins
穿得像要加入"地狱天使"一样
dressed like he's joining the Hells Angels?"
这是因为我高中时最好的朋友
And it's because of my best friend from high school.
那个
So...
我知道很多人不认识我
I know a lot of you don't know me.
我相信大多数人都认为我是个婊♥子♥
I'm sure most of you think I'm a bitch.
没毛病 彼此彼此
That's fair. Same.
我们有共同点
We have something in common.
但是 我叫蒂芙
But... my name is Tiff.
然而
However...
大多数人都叫我梅主人
most people call me "Mistress May."
我相信很多人都发现我不太爱说话
I'm sure a lot of you have noticed I'm not much of a talker.
我喜欢动手
I'm a doer.
问题在于我也是个
So, the problem with being a doer is I'm...
修理工
also a fixer.
我喜欢迅速修理东西
I like to fix things... quickly.
如果我不能按照我的方式来修复
And if I can't fix them... my way,
我就会抛之脑后
I just kind of leave them behind.
这不符治疗师的特质
Pretty un-psychiatric quality.
其实
See, um...
我上高中和大学的时候
when I was, um, in high school and college,
很倒霉
bad things happened to me.
遇到过不少渣男
Bad men... happened to me.
日子很难熬
Life... happened to me.
所以我想"修好它"
So I thought, "Fix it."
然后我就去修了
That's what I did.
从我自己开始
Starting with myself.
所以
So...
我只是想让你们了解真实的我
I just want to show you guys who I really am.
我想问问
I guess what I'm trying to say is...
谁想被绑在椅子上
who would like to get tied to the chair?
过来坐好 道格
Get in the fucking chair, Doug!
遵命
Yup.