卡特呢
Where's Carter?
他病了
Um, he's actually sick.
安迪 梅来了
Andy! May is here.
快点
Quickly.
梅
Hey, May.
一切都好吗
Is everything okay?
跟你和卡特结束后 我们真的
After our session with you and Carter, we really...
坦诚了彼此的需求
opened up to each other about our wants and needs.
我喜欢被挠痒痒
I want to be tickled.
我想
And I want...
使劲揍他
to beat the shit out of him.
所以我们想出了一个办法
So we worked something out.
她挠我痒痒直到她生气 然后
She tickles me until she gets mad, and...
然后她就揍我
then she hits me.
两全其美吧
Best of both worlds, right?
但是
But...
每次我举起手
Every time I lift my hand...
看
See?
你和卡特能帮我们吗
Can you and Carter help us?
我其实
I'm actually not...
不知道卡特还愿不愿意跟我合作
sure if Carter is willing to work with me anymore.
主要是我
I think I...
搞砸了
majorly fucked up.
每对情侣都有问题
Every couple has problems.
重点是要妥协
It's about compromise.
厄运
Jinx!
妈的 天啊
Oh, fuck! Jesus Christ.
绑定
第一季 第七集
[本季终]
你是乔希吧
You must be Josh.
蒂芙
Tiff.
很高兴认识你
It's nice to meet you.
那个
Is the, uh...
"对不起 我真的不想道歉"无麸质吗
"I'm sorry, I really hate apologizing" Gluten free?
恐怕不是
I'm afraid not.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
为什么
For what?
请不要逼我
Please don't make me do this.
我是施虐狂 你是我的客户
I'm the dom and you're my client.
很抱歉我给你下马威 不尊重你
I'm sorry for cutting you down and disrespecting you and not...
没有平等待你
treating you like my equal.
你是我最好的朋友
You're my best friend and that's...
这样弄的咱俩都很不舒服
that's really fucked up for both of us.
很好
That was pretty good.
有点笼统 有点矫揉造作
A little general, a little precious,
但挺合适
but serviceable.
对不起 我把你捆起来了
I'm sorry I tied you up.
我挺喜欢的
I liked it.
我也是
I liked it, too.
我的皮肤很容易青
I'm prone to bruising,
但是这种限制
but the constriction actually
能帮助我克服毫无自我价值的恐惧
helped my crippling fear of worthlessness.
你们是要站着聊天 还是
Are you all just gonna stand around talking, or...
吃点东西
are you gonna eat?
我刚吃过 但我每次都能腾点肚子来吃
I just ate, but I can always make some room at the end.
我是道格
I'm Doug.
天哪 男人太渣了
God, men are fucking evil.
记下了
Noted.
我不是说你 小皮
Not you, Petey.
你与众不同
You're different.
谢谢
Thank you...
把我从舞会救出来
for saving me from prom.
我非常有空
I was very available.
你干吗
What are you doing?
不 蒂芙
No, Tiff, you don't have to
你不用觉得
do this if you feel like you're just doing it
我们高中一直很要好
because, you know, we've made it all the way through high school,
但没做过爱就要这样
with never having sex, you know?
但如果你想要 我非常支持
But if you want to, I'm totally here for it.
-好吧 你肯定 -闭嘴
- Okay, you definitely-- - Stop talking.
我喜欢这条裙子 太好看了
I love this dress. It's so nice.
天啊
Oh, my God.
天啊
Oh, my God.
-天啊 -别弄这种表情
- Oh, my God. - Don't make faces like that.
抱歉 感觉太好了
Oh, sorry, it feels so good. It feels so good.
天啊
My God.
宝贝
Oh, baby.
天啊
Oh, man.
我要 我要
Oh, I'm gonna, I'm gonna...
-不要 不要 -对不起 我不能
- Don't! Don't, don't, don't! - I'm sorry. No, I can't--
-不要 不要 -相信我 我忍♥不住
- Don't, don't, don't! - Trust me, I can't control...
操 操
Fuck. Fuck.
对不起
I'm sorry.
靠 快看
Shit! Look!
-好吧 -靠
- Okay, um... - Shit!
你去
Where are you...
你去哪
Where are you... going?
我走那边 你走那边
I'll go that way. You... you go that way.
我们为什么不待在一起
Why don't we just stay together?
我不知道
I don't... I don't know.
我要尿尿
I have to pee.
快到了 小乖乖
Almost there, sweet child.
我只是告诉你为什么我要抱着我的老二
I'm just telling you why I'm holding my dick.
别告诉他你得小便
Just don't tell him that you have to pee.
我讨厌你那样做
I hate when you do that.
我该怎么跟他说
What should I tell him?
我不知道 问他洗手间在哪里
I don't know. Ask him where the bathroom is?
我们现在是商业伙伴 对吧
We're business partners now, right?
所有都是平分
Everything's 50-50 split?
六♥四♥吧
More like... 60-40.
蒂芙尼
Tiffany!
我们是平等的
We're equals.
我尿出来了一点
I just peed a little.
感谢你们两位这么快就来了
Thank you both for coming on such short notice.
当然
Of course.
通常我们回审查新客户 但是
Normally we like to vet our new clients, but...
你出了我们一个无法拒绝的价格
you made us an offer we couldn't refuse.
我帮你拿外套
Let me take your coat.
好
Sure.
他们说你是这里最好的
They said you're the best in town.
-我朋友可以借用一下你的洗手间吗 -谢谢
- Can my friend use your bathroom? - Thanks.
当然
Sure.
谢谢
Thanks.
这间办公室真不错
This is, like, such a nice office.
我见过你吗 你看起来很面熟
Do I know you from somewhere? You look so familiar.
我们的交际圈应该不一样
I don't think we run in the same crowd.
-那里吗 -是的
- Through there? - Yeah.
好的 谢谢
Okay, cool. Thanks.
靠
Oh, shit.
好
Okay.
快点 快点 快点
Come on, come on, come on.
闭嘴
Shut up.
*祝你生日快乐*
*Happy birthday to you*
*祝你生日快乐*
*Happy birthday to you*
*生日快乐 我尿了*
*Happy birthday, I'm peeing*
那个
So...
你在电♥话♥里说是轻度性调♥教♥和折磨
on the phone you said light BDSM and torture?
我可以说你美极了吗
Can I just say you are stunningly beautiful?
蒂芙尼 对吧
Tiffany, right?
这是你的真名
That's your real name.
我一般不向我的客户透露这些信息