多喝点水 小宝贝
Chug some water, baby boy.
我靠
Motherfrick.
我不能在弗雷德身上撒尿
Hi, I am not peeing on Fred!
看看谁从绳结课程中挣脱出来了
Well, look who got out of his ropes course.
抱歉 我只是
Sorry, I was just, um...
达芙妮
Daphne...
-嗯 -这是我的助理卡特
- Yes. - This is my assistant, Carter.
助理
Assistant.
好专业
Professional.
好吧
Okay, well, you know,
我得去接上芭蕾课的女儿了
I-I-I have to go pick up the girls from ballet.
所以我就
So I'm gonna, um...
好吧 好
Uh, okay. Okay.
再见 下周见
Bye. See you next week.
-我有孩子了 -真好
- I'm a mom. - Oh, fun.
那是谁
Okay, who was that?
不关你的事
None of your business.
为什么你什么都不告诉我
How come you never tell me anything?
如果我在开始前告诉你
Because if I told you what we were gonna do before we did it,
-你就不会做了 -太真实了
- then you wouldn't do it. - Truth to power.
帮我弄一下防水布
Now, help me with this tarp.
你必须得朝弗雷德撒尿
You're peeing on Fred.
蒂夫 有人我尿不出来
But Tiff, I get pee shy.
我不是怪你啊 我更喜欢绑紧一点
This is not a criticism, but I like it tighter than that.
好的 稍等
Okay, just give me a second.
我跟我朋友说你很有趣
I told my friends how funny you were.
你告诉别人了
You tell people about this?
是啊 我又没有伤害任何人
Yeah. I'm not hurting anybody.
但我们有
We are.
你真搞笑 我想听你说相声
You are funny! I want to see you do stand up.
下次演出的时候一定要告诉我啊
You gotta let me know when your next gig is.
我会的
I'll let you know.
够紧了吗
Tight enough for you?
把这个穿上
Put this on.
把水喝了
Drink this.
你想让他尿在哪 弗雷德
All right, where do you want it, Freddy?
嘴里 腿上 小鸡鸡上
Mouth? Legs? Tiny dick?
女士来选吧
Lady's choice.
你为什么不来
Why can't you do this?
他想要你来 这是对你的夸奖
He wants you to do it. It's a compliment.
我相信你 卡特
I believe in you, Carter.
谢谢
Thank you.
你可以的
You got this.
操
Okay. Fuck.
天啊
Jesus Christ.
*祝你生日快乐*
*Happy birthday to you*
*祝你生日快乐*
*Happy birthday to you...*
*生日快乐*
*Happy birthday...*
*生日快乐*
*Happy birthday to...*
你在干吗
What are you doing?
*祝你生日快乐*
*Happy birthday to you*
*祝你生日快乐*
*Happy birthday to you*
*生日快乐*
*Happy birthday...*
我尿了 我尿了
I'm peeing! I'm peeing!
*祝你生日快乐*
*Happy birthday to you*
*祝你生日快乐*
*Happy birthday to you*
*祝你生日快乐*
*Happy birthday to you*
*生日快乐*
*Happy birthday...*
*你在尿尿*
*You're... peeing!*
*生日快乐*
*Happy birthday to...*