谢谢 知道了
Thank you. That's good to know.
我正准备点一个呢
I was about to order one.
白♥痴♥ 太他妈蠢了
Fucking idiot. You're so fucking stupid.
下节课
Next class...
就开始论文演讲
we will start our thesis presentation.
好好讲 该死
Impress me, Goddammit.
同学们记住 君子动口不动手
And remember, my students, all talkie, no touchie.
麻烦小姐
Hey there, trouble bubble.
要不要出去玩
I was wondering if you wanted to hang out or whatever.
要不算了
Or-- or not.
我只想说
Hi, I just wanted to say
我想第一个演讲
that I will gladly do my presentation first.
切斯特小姐 我能和你谈谈吗
Miss Chester, can I talk to you for a hot sec?
那太好了 凯特 谢谢
Hey, that's great, Kate. Thank you.
不行 道格 我很忙
Uh, I can't, Doug. I'm busy.
能解释一下刚才为什么发火吗
Wanna... explain that outburst?
以我的经验 肉体化角色扮演
Physicalizing role play can be a very...
可以成为一个
energizing psychological exercise...
激励性的心理锻炼
in my experience.
什么经验
What experience?
小建议 如果你想撑过这个保守的制度
Little advice: you want to survive this... creaky institution...
就得有专业的界线 好吗
you need to have professional boundaries, okay?
它们就像是无可避免的灾祸
They're just-- they're like a necessary evil.
好吗
All right?
还有
And...
对你教授态度好点
being nice to your professor...
能让你走得更远
can get you far.
好吗
Okay?
有时候我尿不出来
Sometimes when I can't pee,
就会做长除法或者唱《生日快乐歌♥》
I do a long division or sing "Happy Birthday."
我在这等你走了
I'll just wait here until
然后粉身碎骨就行了
you're gone and then crumple into a million pieces.
我叫乔希
My name's Josh.
我把号♥码写在账单上了
I left my number on the check.
对了 鸡鸡不错啊
Nice dick, by the way.
他的电♥话♥号♥码就写在账单上了
And there it was, his number, like, right on the check.
我感觉自己就像梅格·瑞安
I'm fucking Meg Ryan.
你打给他了吗
Did you call him?
好吧
Well... okay.
我得做个演讲
I'm supposed to present
描述我想成为什么样的治疗师
on what kind of therapist I want to be,
但是看看我
and look at me.
学校肯定不会认可的
Not exactly something school would approve.
他们不知道你是施虐狂吗
Don't they know you're a dom?
不知道 我又不会去
Well, no, I don't really go around
跟我教授谈论我的性工作
telling my professors about my sex work.
秘密无处不在 偏偏却不能说
Secrets, secrets everywhere and not a whip to drink.
这是污点 皮特
There's a stigma, Pete.
我们必须消除的污点
A stigma that we have to eliminate.
只能不去谈论它咯
By not talking about it.
我来教你这个工作该怎么做
I'm the one teaching you about this job.
不用你来教我
Not the other way around.
打好结
Complete the knot.
天哪 我又变成童子军了
Oh, God. This is just like Boy Scouts all over again.
他是你的仆人 还是
So, is that like your maid, or...
他是客户
He's a client.
你付钱让他做这个
You pay him to do this?
他付给我钱
He pays me.
看好了 罗夫
Watch this. Rolph!
厨房♥必须一尘不染
The kitchen better be fucking spotless
不然我就把你的鸡♥巴♥剁了 明白吗
or I'll chop your dick off, okay?
遵命 梅主人
Yes, Mistress May.
他是德国人吗
Is he German?
瞧
See?
我是个提供全方位服务的幻想供应商
I'm a full-service fantasy provider.
你真是天才
You're a fucking genius.
看好了
Look here.
施虐狂的工作不仅仅是要绑人
Dom work is about much more than just hog-tying someone.
关键是
It's all...
这个结
about the knot.
好吧 疼
Oh, okay, ouch.
绳子
It's about the rope...
要压♥迫♥皮肤
pressing against the skin,
变得更加安全 但每拉一下就会变得
becoming safer, but more dangerous with every...
危险 皮特
...Tug. You see, Pete,
男子气概天生就很压抑
masculinity is inherently constricting.
充满期望
Expectations...
支配 权力 不能表达感情
dominance and power, emotionlessness.
所以
So...
男人会来找我逃离这个社会监狱
men come to me to escape this crippling societal prison.
一旦性父权制度消亡
Once the sexual patriarchy dies,
所有的性别就平等了
then all genders will be equal.
-你应该上课的时候说 -其实
- You should say that to your class. - Well...
这并不简单
It's not that easy.
大家都觉得施虐狂的工作只有性
Everyone thinks dom work is just about sex work.
这其实能让人们从羞耻中解脱出来
It's really just liberation from shame.
作为重生基♥督♥徒的女儿 我可以宣扬这一点
As the daughter of Born Again Christians, I can preach that.
阿门
Amen.
蒂芙 帮个忙
Uh, Tiff? A little help?
这也是课程的一部分
It's part of the lesson.
蒂芙
Tiff!
妈的 这是什么
What the fuck is this?
我不知道
I-I don't know.
这里必须一尘不染 罗夫
This place better be fucking spotless, Rolph.
-遵命 主人 -让开
- Yes, Mistress. - Move!
靠
Shit!
-蒂芙 -回见
- Tiff! - Toodles!
妈的
Motherfuck!
帮个忙吧
Little help?
蒂夫 咨♥询♥的来了
Tiff, your consultation is here.
好 那我先说一下
Okay, so I'm gonna go over
与您的需求相关的问题列表
a list of questions pertaining to your needs,
然后我们再讨论一下价格
and then we'll discuss pricing
以及我能为您提供的最佳服务
and how best I can be of service to you.
抱歉 这
Sorry, this...
真是太多了
This is really a lot.
真是太多了
This is a lot.
太多了
It's a lot.
好多橡胶 好多橡胶
A lot of rubber. A lot of rubber.
我都不敢看 太大了
I can't even look at that one, it's so big.
感觉好疼
Makes me feel like... ouch.
-之类的 -总之
- Or whatever. Okay. - Anyway...
你有什么需求
Um, what brings you in today?
其实不是为了我 是
You know, it's actually-- it's not for me. It's...
为了
for...
-抱歉 我没听清 -抱歉
- I'm sorry, I didn't catch that. - Sorry.
是为了我丈...
It's for my hus-- my hus--
我听不清
I can't hear you.
我刚回答了你问我的问题
I just said it, the thing that you're asking me.
-再说一次 -是为了我丈夫
- One more time. - It's for my husband!
很好
Good.
你可以的 你可以的 乔
You can do this. You can do this. Hey, Jo--
乔希 你好啊 我是皮特
Josh, hey, what's up? It's Pete.
乔希 我是餐厅的皮特
Hey, Josh, it's Pete from the restaurant.
没什么事
Hey, just nothing much--
卡特 有趣的朋友
Carter! My funny friend.
等等
Wait...
弗雷德 咱们今晚演绑♥架♥吗
Fred, are we doing a kidnapping tonight?
不 不
No no, no.
你要在我身上撒尿
You're gonna pee on me.