We have Fred in the trunk.
他喜欢
He's into...
折磨 打蜡 撒尿 羞辱
...torture, wax play, piss play, humiliation--
等等 你说撒尿
Wait, did you just say "Piss play"?
我知道有很多东西
Okay, I know a lot of
你可能不适应
this is probably outside your comfort zone,
但你得去适应
but maybe it needs to get in your zone,
因为这是你的工作了
because this is your job now.
小皮
Eh, Petey?
卡特
Carter.
你叫梅主人
You get Mistress May.
我也想要个假名
I want a fake name, too.
只要你听我吩咐
As long as you do what I say,
你想让我叫什么都行
I'll call you whatever the fuck you want.
卡特
Carter.
干活吧
Let's do this shit.
允许你说话了
Permission to speak.
我在哪
Wh-- Where am I?
你在荒郊野岭
You're very, very far away from anybody.
-太好了 -穷乡僻壤
- Oh, yeah. - In the middle of the country.
是嘛 在乡下啊
Oh, yeah. The country.
去你♥妈♥的♥ 混♥蛋♥ 这是纽约
Fuck you, motherfucker! This is New York!
-威尔玛 -快说 弗雷德
- Wilma. - Say it, Fred.
还有谁住在岩床 弗雷德
Who else lives in Bedrock, Fred?
派波斯
Pebbles.
弗雷德 爷们点
Do not be such a baby puss, Fred!
他说的是《摩登原始人》的人物吗
Um, is he saying Flintstones characters?
巴尼·鲁布是他的安全词
Barney Rubble's his safe word,
我们把所有角色都过一遍 直到他忍♥受不了
so we go through all the characters until he can't stand it anymore.
太恶心了 那是儿童节目啊
Gross. That's a kid's show.
换衣服吧 卡特
Go change, Carter.
换衣服吧 卡特
"Go change, Carter."
弗雷德
Fred?
你最近干坏事了吗
Have you been a bad boy lately?
贝蒂·鲁布
Betty... Rubble.
有多坏
How bad?
很坏
Bad.
跟伊♥斯♥兰♥国一样坏
ISIS bad.
我应该受到惩罚
I deserve to be punished.
这由我来决定
I decide what you deserve,
可悲的小屌♥丝
you pathetic tiny-dicked piece of shit!
取笑
Make fun...
我的小
of my tiny...
阴♥茎♥
penis.
求求你
Please?
-梅主人 卡特在嘲笑我吗 -没有
- Mistress May, is Carter laughing at me? - No.
我还挺喜欢的
I think I like it.
卡特可以取笑我的小鸡鸡吗 梅主人
Can Carter make fun of my tiny dick, Mistress May?
卡特
Carter,
这个可怜蛋的鸡♥巴♥到底有多小
how small is this pathetic excuse for a dick?
-卡特不想说 -卡特 拜托
- Carter pleads the fifth. - Carter, please...
-回答问题 -我说了不想说
- Answer the question. - No means no.
弗雷德
Fred...
卡特非常缺钱
Carter needs his money so bad.
卡特 可怜的卡特
Carter! Poor-- poor Carter!
爸妈不给他钱了
Mommy and Daddy stopped paying the bills.
他就是个可怜的业余喜剧演员
He's just a sad, little wannabe stand-up comedian
连房♥租都付不起
who can't even pay his rent.
所以卡特要像
So Carter is gonna speak on
上TED秀一样评价鸡鸡
this dick like he's giving a fucking Ted Talk,
不然就滚回乔治亚州去
or he'll take his ass back home to Georgia where it belongs.
别拿高中生的口吻跟我说话
Don't talk to me like we're still in high school.
照我说的做
Do what I fucking tell you to do.
巴尼·鲁布
Barney Rubble.
-弗雷德说了巴尼·鲁布 -你又关心弗雷德
- Fred said "Barney Rubble." - Oh, so now you care about Fred's--
巴尼·鲁布
Barney Rubble?
天啊
Oh, my God.
很抱歉
I am so sorry.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
你们是情侣吗
Are you guys a couple?
不 他是基佬
No, he's gay.
这是我的隐私
That is my information to share.
所以
So...
你见过很多阴♥茎♥吗
You've seen a lot of penises?
也不是太多
Well, I wouldn't say a lot.
我的
Is mine...
是你见过
the smallest...
最小的吗
you've ever seen?
这是我见过最小的阴♥茎♥
The smallest penis I've ever seen.
我觉得
I mean...
我在素食厨房♥看到的肉都比这多
I've seen more meat in a vegan kitchen.
它获普利策奖了吗 这好像《阳光下的葡萄干》
Is that a Pulitzer? Because it's A Raisin in the Sun.
迪诺 卡特
Dino, Carter...
抹一丢丢护肤霜就够了吧
A little bit of Proactiv oughta clear that the fuck up.
棒棒糖协会希望它成为荣誉会员呢
The Lollipop Guild wants to make it an honorary member.
我的厌食症朋友想要你营养师的号♥码
My anorexic friend wants the number of your dietitian.
我在女同酒吧不戴隐形眼镜都见过比这个大的
I've seen bigger dicks in a dyke bar without my contacts in!
谢谢 谢谢
Oh, thank you! Thank you!
谢谢
Thank you!
天啊 你太强了
Oh, my God. You killed it in there!
我可以当司机 打下手 但是
You know, I can drive the car and help out, but...
刚才的事我♥干♥不来
I'm not cut out for what just happened in there.
嗯
Yeah.
你说得对
You're right.
是吗
I am?
那个
Yeah, that...
刚才那是卡特
That was Carter in there.
所以
So...
如果你再见到他
If you see him again, just, uh...
跟他说还有大把的赚钱机会
let him know there's a lot more where this came from.
你去哪
Hey, where you going?
研究生院可不等施虐狂
Grad school waits for no dominatrix.
下次你可以在我身上撒尿
Maybe next time, you can pee on me.