We were, like...
谈过一次恋爱
in love...once.
明白吗
You know?
就像朋友一样
Like, a friend...
有点奇怪的
sort of weird...
相互依赖的爱
codependent love.
现在还是那样吧
It's still kind of that way, I guess.
约会时说这个可能不太好 但是
Probably not a great thing to say on a date, but...
我都摊牌了
I'm putting all my cards on the table.
我也有过
No, I had that too.
是吗
You did?
是啊
Yeah.
你并不特别
You're not special.
谢谢
Thanks.
好吧
Fine.
开始了
It's starting.
靠
Shit!
不要说话
No talking.
等等 那是真的吗
Wait, is that real?
我再买♥♥点游戏币和伏特加苏打水
I'm gonna get us some more quarters and another vodka soda...
金汤力
Gin and tonic.
金汤力 当然 我知道
Gin and tonic. Of course. I knew that. I...
主人要的金汤力
G & T for my mistress?
罗夫
Rolph?
你在这里干什么
What are you doing here?
我想为您效劳
I want to serve you...
-随时待命 -不 不 不
- always. - No. No, no, no.
你赶紧走 走啊
You need to go. Go!
-但是 -不 快走
- But-- - No, leave!
赶紧走
Leave now!
梅主人 我爱你
I love you, Mistress May.
别担心 这些大部分是用来洗衣服的
Okay, do not worry because most of these are for laundry.
道格 这是罗夫
Doug, this is Rolph.
我们是同事
We work together.
你是做什么的
Oh, what do you... what do you do?
我们是911接线员
We're 911 operators.
911接闲圆
Nine... nine-one "Opators".
你不了解她
You... you don't know her.
她是一朵钢花
She a flower... made of steel.
外表美丽
Beauty, but...
内心狂野
beast inside.
我是
I... I am...
等待的胖钟表匠
the fat clock man waiting.
你是加斯顿
You is Gaston.
我把你从城♥堡♥上推下
I push you off the castle.
我不知道你想表达什么
I'm not totally sure what you're trying to say,
但是葛士华跟加斯顿的死
but, uh, Cogsworth had absolutely nothing to do
完全没关系
with Gaston's death, like, at all.
-我愿意为梅主人的爱而战 -罗夫
- I fight for Mistress May's love! - Rolph!
哥们 你真的要跟我打架吗
Dude, are you seriously trying to fight me, bro?
我半个身体真的有铁支架
Half my body is made of steel, literally.
蒂芙
Tiff...
你能跟我说实话吗
you wanna do me the courtesy of telling the truth?
抱歉 我
Uh, I mean, I'm sorry, I...
别跟着我回家
Don't follow me home.
操
Fuck!
好吧 好吧 好吧
Cool, cool, cool, cool, cool, cool, cool, cool, cool.
这些送你们了
You guys can have these.
-对不起 -没事
- Sorry. - No problem.
-我室友睡着了 -好
- My roommate's asleep. - Okay.
这么进来还真刺♥激♥
That's... that's quite an entrance.
今晚开心吗
Did you have a good night?
波西亚
Portia.
这是我的朋友乔希
This is my friend, Josh.
我喜欢你的那个
I like your... your thing.
听着
Listen.
-我只想说 -对不起
- I just wanted to say that-- - I'm sorry...
我打了你
that I hit you.
是我不好
That was wrong of me.
对不起 我用手指捅了你男友
I'm sorry I fingered your boyfriend.
很好
Good.
你应该感到抱歉
You should be.
-总之 -好吧
- And anyway... - Okey-dokie.
睡个好觉
Sleep well.
我爱你
I love you.
虽然没什么 但我不
It's not much, but I don't...
等等
Hold on.
你喜欢什么
What are you into?
这就挺好的
This is nice.
不 我是认真的
No, I mean...
你喜欢什么
like, what are you into?
好吧
Well...
我想更放开一些 所以
I'm trying to be more open, so...
操
Fuck.
操
Fuck.