剧集 | 直言无讳(2015) | 导航列表
《直言不讳》前情提要
Previously on Blunt Talk...
三个月纪念日快乐 妈咪
Happy three-month anniversary, Mommy.
-你叫他爸比吗 -不 但是我想
- Do you call him Daddy? - No, but I'd like to.
你们这是在浪费时间 我只是一个中间人的
You're wasting your time, okay? I'm just the middleman
中间人的中间人的中间人
for the middleman for the middleman for the middleman.
别逼我发现这把枪其实上了膛
Don't you make me find out if this gun is loaded.
所以谁在背后操纵着这些负面消息
Who is behind this propaganda?
那些在海水淡化处理技术上
Corporations who invested in overpriced technology
投了大笔资金的公♥司♥
like desalinization.
我想联♥系♥到这家公♥司♥的CEO
I want to get hold of the elusive CEO
他很难找 是丹尼尔·鲁道夫
of this company, Daniel Rudolph.
我和哈里还有雷夫因涉嫌谋杀
Harry and Rafe and I have been arrested
阿博加斯特被逮捕了
for the murder of Arbogast.
-你真干了吗 -当然不是我
- Did you do it? - No, of course not!
你惹怒了鲁道夫国际 然后他们栽赃你吗
So what happened? You crossed Rudolph Global and they framed you?
-没错 -所有指控撤销之前
- Exactly. - Until all the charges are dropped,
-你还是被停职 -不
- you are suspended. - No!
直言不讳
第二季第九集
你看到海豚 海狮
Have you spotted any dolphins, sea lions,
鲸鱼 秃鹰 鲨鱼或象海豹吗 长官
whales, condors, sharks or elephant seals, Major?
我们不是来看风景的 哈里
We're not here for sightseeing, Harry.
我估计鲁道夫国际的
I estimate about 500 yards north of here
海水淡化厂可能在这里往北五十码的地方
is where the Rudolphs' desalinization plant could be situated.
你能有那么一会别想着这件事吗
Can you let the quest go for just one minute, sir?
我觉得我们来这里是放松的
I thought we were also here to get away.
没有放松 哈里 没有逃避
There is no getting away, Harry. There's no escape.
68号♥提案还有四天就要投票了
There are only four more days until the vote on Proposition 68.
长官 如果你没有透过公车车窗
You know, Major, if you hadn't seen Cornelia
看到科妮莉亚 这一切都不会发生
through that bus window, none of this would have happened.
你还会有《直言布讳》
You would still have Blunt Talk.
爱亦是毁灭 哈里 我们都清楚
Love destroys, Harry. We both know that now.
是的 长官
Yes, Major.
我还是想看海豚
I'd still like to see a dolphin.
或者象海豹
Or an elephant seal.
看象海豹做♥爱♥一直是我的目标
It's always been a goal of mine to see an elephant seal make love.
有目标很好 哈里
Well, it-- it's good to have goals, Harry.
快看看 快看看
Oh, check it now. Check it now.
什么结果 什么结果
What's it say? What's it say?
-这是个笑脸 -好吧
- It's a smiley face. - Okay.
绝对是个笑脸
Definitely a smiley face.
我怀孕了
Um... I'm pregnant.
马丁
Martin! Oh.
醒一醒
Come on.
你没事吧 亲爱的
Are you all right, my love?
我的小星星 明月 小丁丁 我的爱
My stars, my moon, my cock, my man.
-怎么了 -你晕倒了 因为我怀孕了
- What happened? - You fainted because I'm pregnant.
你想什么了
What are you thinking?
我在想我爸妈会杀了我
I'm thinking that my parents are gonna kill me
以及我还没还清我的学生贷款
and that I still haven't paid off my student loans.
你...你想什么了
Wh-- what are you thinking?
我想我们要有一个漂亮的宝宝了
I'm thinking we're going to have a beautiful baby.
吉姆 亲爱的 该上班了
Jim, darling, wake up. Time for work.
起床了 吉姆
Wake up, Jim.
早上好 妈咪
Oh. Morning, Mommy.
早上好 爸比
Morning, Daddy.
总有一天 我要给一只脚趾戴上戒指
Someday I'm going to put a ring on one of these toes.
吉姆 记住 我们说过要慢慢来
Jim, remember, we said baby steps.
我知道 我只是在开玩笑
Yeah, I know. I was just joking.
我从我结肠镜检查中学到了不少
I learned something from my colonoscopy.
天 感觉太好了
God, that was good.
完美
Pure bliss.
儒勒·凡尔纳怎么说的
What did Jules Verne say?
"大海是无垠的 大海是爱"
"The sea is infinite, the sea is love."
是啊 如果丹尼尔·鲁道夫得逞了
Yeah, well, if Daniel Rudolph has his way,
这一切都会消失
all this will cease to exist.
你很擅长让一切都蒙上阴影 长官
You have a tendency to cast a dark shadow over things, Major.
我知道 哈里 这是我的特长之一
Yes, I know, Harry. It's one of my strengths.
我们应该离开营地了
Well, we should break camp.
我约的两小时后和加德纳见面
My meeting with Gardner is in two hours.
长官
Major...
每次我和我妈妈去海边时
whenever I went to the sea with my mother,
我都会问问我能不能多游一会
I always asked if I could have one more swim,
再玩一次
one more frolic.
而她经常会说"不行 哈里
And she would always say, "No, Harry.
你今天玩得够多了"
You've had enough happiness for one day."
所以...
So...
当然了 哈里
Yes, of course, Harry.
对不起 沃尔特 但我不能取消你的停职
I am sorry, Walter, but I cannot lift your suspension.
而且 雪莉做得很好
Also, Shelly is doing great.
她的身材真是太棒了
She's got beautiful, sexy numbers.
所有指控都会撤销的 鲍勃
All the charges are going to be dropped, Bob.
我的新律师拿到了尸检报告
My new lawyer got hold of the autopsy report.
我们不可能杀了阿博加斯特
It was impossible for us to have killed Arbogast.
他被杀时长官正在直播
The major was on-air at the time of death.
这个不在场证据不错 但你还是不行
That is a good alibi, but you're still toxic as hell.
你看过今天的报纸了吗
Have you seen today's paper?
布伦特呼吁为干旱节水 自家后院却建泳池
-你被批了 -什么
- You've been drought-shamed. - What?
该死 哈里
Damn it! Harry.
我按照你的吩咐
Well, I bought cacti
买♥♥了仙人掌和其他土著菌群
and other indigenous flora just as we discussed.
他们还说你奴役非法移♥民♥
They also say you employ an illegal alien as an unpaid slave.
不是这样的 长官给我的津贴很好
That is not true. The major gives me a very nice allowance.
他每周付我...
Each week he pays me--
-这是隐私 -是 长官
- That's private, Harry. - Yes, Major.
鲍勃 68号♥提案马上要投票了
Bob, Proposition 68 is coming up.
让我上节目吧
Please let me on the air.
我们得为了洛杉矶
We need to do this for Los Angeles!
如果我说了算 我会让你回来
If it were up to me, I would put you back on.
但是我在纽约时布朗森特别关照过我
But Bronson ripped into me when I was in New York.
因为你 他都想把我开除了
He was ready to fire me because of you.
所以鲍勃得保住自己
So Bob has to look after Bob.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我理解
I understand.
但沃尔特也得保住自己
But Walter has to look after Walter.
我不想这么挑剔 但这些都不行
Now, I don't want to be mean, but none of this is working.
我需要一个汀可风的新报道
Okay? I need a Tinkle brand story.
一些可怕的或女权主义的故事
Something horrific or feminist.
或者又恐怖又女权 我知道你们可以的
Or horrific and feminist. I know you can do it.
这个怎么样
Hey, look. What about this?
欧洲的小丑都在自杀
Clowns all across Europe have been committing suicide.
-《柳叶刀》做了调查 -真的吗
- The Lancet did a study on it. - Really?
是的 他们把这比作鸟儿从天上掉落
Yes, and they're comparing it to birds falling out of the sky.
黑暗时代的征兆
"A portent of a dark time."
这些小丑是穿着戏服自杀的呢
Do the clowns kill themselves in costume
还是穿着普通的衣服自杀的
or in their street clothes?
我也正想问这个问题
That's what I was wondering.
-我不知道 -无论如何这是个好报道
- I'm not sure. - Either way, it's a great story.
而且从女权角度看 为什么女性小丑这么少
And the feminist angle can be why are there so few women clowns?
-抱歉 我迟到了 -马丁 亲爱的
- Sorry I'm late. - Martin, darling.
你为什么要戴着墨镜
Why are you wearing sunglasses?
因为我哭了一早上
Because I've been crying all morning.
为什么
Oh, why?
我不能说 我要坚强一点
I can't say. I'm trying to be stoic.
谢谢
Thank you.
要香槟吗 布伦特先生
Champagne, Mr. Blunt?
我为服务长官就好 谢谢
I'll attend to the major, thank you.
布朗森的秘书给我回信了
All right, Bronson's secretary got back to me.
他今天晚上可以和我们见面
He will meet us late tonight.
-干得好 长官 -谢谢 哈里
- Well done, sir. - Thank you, Harry.
剧集 | 直言无讳(2015) | 导航列表