剧集 | 直言无讳(2015) | 导航列表
Dr. Rudy?
吉姆 你来干什么 你怎么进来的
Jim, what are you doing here? How did you get in?
钥匙我还留着 而且门铃坏了
I still have my keys and the doorbell doesn't work
我给你发了一晚上短♥信♥
and I've been texting you all night.
等等
Oh, wait a second.
我闻到的不是氨气 是精♥液♥
That's not ammonia gas I smell, it's spunk.
你个混♥蛋♥
You bastard.
吉姆 不是你想的那样
Jim, it's not what you think, okay?
我们是做了两次半
Yes, we had sex two and a half times,
但没别的意思 我已经结婚了
but it didn't mean anything. I'm a married man.
什么 你结婚了 你居然没告诉我
What? You're married? I can't believe you didn't tell me.
你凌晨两点打电♥话♥勾引我 我以为你知道
You booty called me at 2:00 in the morning. I figured you knew.
你居然敢骗我家西莉亚
How dare you lie to my Celia.
我要杀了你
I'm gonna kill you.
吉姆
Jim.
吉姆 我是你的直肠外科医生
Jim, I'm your proctologist.
我知道怎么闷死你
I know how to choke you out.
别伤害他 别伤害他
Don't hurt him! Don't hurt him!
吉姆 答应我不无理取闹 我就松手
Jim, if I let you go, you promise to be reasonable?
操♥你♥妈♥
Fuck you.
吉姆
Jim.
他一直夹在我们俩人中间
He's been inside both of us.
但我还爱你
But I still love you.
他晕了
And he's out.
雷夫 也许你该在这里等着
Rafe, maybe you should wait here.
我不想你参与到这里面
I don't want to get you mixed up in this.
得了 我已经习惯那些恶棍了
Come on, I'm used to these lowlifes.
带着保镖进去对你有好处
It'll do you good to go in with some muscle.
你是说额外的保镖
You mean additional muscle.
好吧 雷夫
All right, Rafe.
这就像你小时候
It'll be like when you used
你和我一起去上班一样
to come to work with me when you were a boy.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
我从没有和你一起去上过班
I never came to work with you.
你没有吗 现在也为时不晚
You didn't? Never too late.
我想让这个人转换阵营
What I want to do is flip this man,
雷夫 让他当我们的卧底
Rafe. Make him our deep throat.
-挖他 -是的 让他加入我们
- Flip? - Yeah, bring him on our side.
让他当我们的线人 从而证明
Make him a source. Prove that Rudolph Global
鲁道夫国际想让我闭嘴
have been trying to silence me.
他们为什么想让你闭嘴
Why do they want to shut you up?
因为我已经找到线索了
Because I'm on to them.
查尔斯·阿博加斯特
私♥家♥侦♥探♥
你有预约吗
You got an appointment?
我认识你
I know you.
我长了一张大众脸
I got a common face.
但是我认识你 布伦特先生
I certainly recognize you, Mr. Blunt.
看着点路 先生
Oi, watch where you're going, sir.
抱歉 我有点近视
Sorry, I'm nearsighted.
我在回声公园湖见过你
You were at Echo Park Lake.
我去过很多地方
I've been a lot of places.
扬基体育场 阿姆斯特丹的户外小便池
Yankee stadium, outdoor pissoirs in Amsterdam,
关闭前的三里岛
Three mile island before it closed.
你殴打过科妮莉亚·怀特吗
Did you beat up Cornelia White?
我不接暴♥力♥的活
I'm not hired for the rough stuff.
我有腕道症候群
I got carpal tunnel.
我只接监视和敲诈勒索的活
I only do surveillance and blackmail.
是谁雇你来跟踪我的
Then who hired you to follow me?
我愿意花钱购买♥♥这个消息
I am willing to pay for this information.
巴里告诉我们你就是中间人的
We were told by Barry that you're the middleman for the middleman
中间人的中间人 快说
for the middleman. Now spill.
我原来是中间人的
I used to be the middleman for the middleman
中间人的中间人 但是现在我升职了
for the middleman, but I got a promotion.
你能付多少钱
How much you looking to spend?
她希望你今晚能来吃晚餐
So she wants you to come over tonight for dinner
一起玩拼字游戏看到时候感觉如何
and scrabble and see how the chemistry feels.
今晚吗
Tonight?
幸好我剃体毛了
I'm glad I shaved.
还有 我想告诉你
Also, um, I wanted to let you know
我写了一个专题
I've put together a segment
关于在切尔诺贝利新建的度假村
on a new resort being built in Chernobyl.
是专门吸引悲剧游客的
It's for tragedy tourists.
很好
Good.
沃尔特找寻切尔诺贝利有希望的话题很多年了
Walter's been looking for a hopeful angle on Chernobyl for years.
一元店
他那样把我弄昏很有可能会伤到我的大脑
He could have injured my brain choking me out like that.
忘了它吧 过去已经死亡
Let-- let's just forget about it. The past is dead.
现在和未来也已经死了
The-- the present is dead and so's the future.
你为什么要和他上♥床♥
Why'd you have sex with him?
因为我处于痛苦中时就会这么做
Because that's what I do when I'm in pain.
-你有囤积癖 我乱搞关系 -天啊
- You hoard, I sleep around. - Oh, my god!
你可以这么想 我们扯平了
Look, just look at it this way-- now we're even.
你和伊芙琳上♥床♥ 我和鲁迪医生上♥床♥
You slept with Evelyn, I slept with Dr. Rudy.
如果我们扯平的话 那是不是说我们复合了
Okay, if we're even, does that mean we're back together?
因为我实在是受不了了
Because I can't take much more of this.
我还以为我们会永远在一起
I thought we were gonna be s-sweet friends forever.
我明白 不然在我想清楚之前
Look, I know. Why don't we just not have sex with anyone else
-谁也不许和任何人做♥爱♥如何 -好的
- until I'm not confused anymore? - Okay.
然后我们还可以像朋友一样一起消遣
And then we can spend time together as-- as friends
比如一起下象棋
And do things like play chess.
听起来很不错
That all s-sounds really good to me.
大家好
Hi, guys.
吉姆 我给你带了这个
Jim, I brought you this for your office.
是什么
What is it?
是我的回收物品
It's all my recycling.
什么
Wha--
雪莉
Shelly...
你真是太好了
This is so sweet.
我现在就去把他们放到我的办公室
I'm gonna go arrange it in my office right now.
好
Okay.
他已经大了 长官 他知道自己的身体
He's a big boy, sir. He knows his own body.
不 我很担心 哈里
No, I'm worried, Harry.
我们离开这里后 给鲁迪医生打电♥话♥
When we leave here, call Dr. Rudy.
雷夫不肯去看医生
Rafe won't go and see him,
我们可以问一下医生愿不愿意来我办公室
but ask the doctor if he will come to my office.
-他欠我的 -是的 长官
- He owes me. - Yes, sir.
该死 我们应该给今晚的
Oh, shit! We have to pick up a present
薇薇安和莫比准备礼物
for Vivian and Moby for tonight.
布伦特
Hey, uh, Blunt.
你儿子去拿钱去的时间也太久了吧
It's taking your son a lot of time to get the cash.
你不是在拖时间吧
Now, you're not, uh, stalling, are you?
别担心 他会回来的
Don't worry, he'll be back.
你拿走了我的伊丽莎白女王马克杯
You've got my Queen Elizabeth mug.
不 我在你办公室看到它
No, I saw it when I was in your office
所以我就自己买♥♥了一个
and so, uh, I got my own.
你去过我的办公室吗
You were in my office?
我去过很多地方
I've been lots of places.
瑞格利球场 卢浮宫的男厕所
Wrigley field, men's room at the Louvre,
富士山
Mount fuji.
-雷夫 -拿到了
- Rafe. - Got it.
太棒了
Great.
好了 给你
All right, here it is.
十万美金
$10,000.
我希望你今晚能在直播上说出真♥相♥
I want you to go on-air tonight and tell the truth.
鲁道夫国际雇你不让我说出循环水的事情
That Rudolph Global hired you to shut me up about recycled water.
你会掩饰我的脸和声音吧
And you're going to hide my face and my voice
就像电视上告密者和变♥态♥都打了马赛克那样
like they do for whistle-blowers and pervs?
-当然 -好
- Of course. - Okay.
直播完之后我再把钱给你
Ah, you get the money after the broadcast.
和我们一起回办公室
Come with us now to the office.
不行 一小时后我要去见心脏病医生
No, I-I can't do that. I'm seeing my cardiologist in an hour.
剧集 | 直言无讳(2015) | 导航列表