剧集 | 直言无讳(2015) | 导航列表
这真是个好消息 雷夫 鲁迪医生怎么样
That's good news, Rafe. So how is Dr. Rudy?
他有点奇怪
Well, he's a little odd.
他自称是一个花♥花♥公♥子♥
He claims to be a great womanizer.
真的吗
Really?
怎么样
Right?
就这样
That-- that's it?
我们开了间房♥ 你才坚持了不到一分钟
We got a hotel room for a tryst and you lasted one minute.
你和西莉亚能持续多久
How long did you last with Celia?
你看过《银翼杀手》这部电影吗
Have you ever seen the movie blade runner?
阿博加斯特先生
Mr. Arbogast?
该死
Oh, shit.
天啊
Oh, my god.
天啊 她怎么了
Good lord. What happened to him?
他的头好像被打烂了
Looks like his head's been bashed in.
像是用这种东西
Oh, something like this could have done it.
不 哈里 快放下
No, Harry, put that down!
几个小时前
he seemed so alive and--
他还活蹦乱跳稀奇古怪的
and strange just a few hours ago.
天啊 先生 日志本
Oh, my god, sir. The logbook.
他死的时候紧紧抓着日志本
He died clutching the logbook.
他们会以为是我杀了他
They'll think I killed him.
-我们必须报♥警♥ -什么 不行
- We must call the police. - What? No, no, we can't.
我们被陷害了 我...
We've been framed. My--
我的指纹在凶器上
My prints are all over the murder weapon.
这双手是多么干净
will these hands ne'er be clean?
哈里 冷静点 你不是麦克白夫人
Harry, pull yourself together. You're not Lady Macbeth.
警♥察♥会查清楚的
The police will sort this out.
纽约警局 你开玩笑吧
The LAPD? Are you kidding?
-我是非法入境的 -真的吗
- I'm an illegal alien. - You are?
是的 他们会马上把我送上绞刑架
Yes! They'll have me on the gallows in no time.
我们得离开这里
We've got to get out of here!
哈里
Harry!
哈里
Harry!
哈里
Harry!
哈里
Harry!
哈里 站住 我要报♥警♥了
Harry, stop! I'm calling the police.
站住 警♥察♥
Stop, police!
我不明白 我还没拨号♥呢
I don't understand. I haven't even dialed.
肯定是有人告诉了他们
Someone must have tipped them off.
该死
Oh, shit!
先生们 很高兴你们来了
Gentlemen, I'm very happy that you're here.
我们接到了电♥话♥ 布伦特先生
We received a call, Mr. Blunt.
是的 我自己也刚准备打电♥话♥
Yes, I was about to call you myself.
不 我们准备带你去进行问话
No, no, we're gonna have to bring you in for questioning.
-他死了 -把他们都铐上
- He's dead, all right. - Cuff both of them.
不 没这个必要
No, that won't be necessary.
我能解释一切
I can explain everything.
你没法关住我
You won't cage me!
-哈里 -对老人家小心点
- Harry! - Hey, easy with the old man.
别拿你的手碰我
Don't put your hands on me.
雷夫
Rafe!
-西莉亚 -怎么了 吉姆
- Celia? - Yes, Jim?
今天你说你对我们复合还是心存迷惘
Today you said you were still too confused to get back together,
但你不需要对我迷惘
but you don't have to be confused about me.
我知道 吉姆
Yeah, I know, Jim.
你到底在迷惘什么
What exactly are you confused about?
一切
Everything.
我是谁 我想要什么
Who I am. What I want.
我要去哪 我为什么在这里
Where I'm going. Why I'm here.
性 爱
Sex. Love.
孩子 死亡
Babies. Death.
将军
Checkmate.
该死
Oh, damn it.
我喜欢做朋友
I like being friends.
是啊 感觉很棒
Yeah, it's great.
逆时针试试
Try counterclockwise.
雪莉 对不起 我的手腕疼死了
Shelly, I'm sorry, my wrist is killing me.
-好吧 -已经45分钟了
- Okay. - It's been, like, 45 minutes.
再坚持一会
Just a little longer.
我明早还要做手术 我需要这只手
I have surgery tomorrow and I really need this hand.
如果我要出一半房♥间前 我想来高♥潮♥
If I'm paying for half of this hotel room, I want to come.
-你来过了 -房♥间前我全付了
- You came. - I'll pay for the whole room.
我真不敢相信
I cannot believe
沃尔特竟然不来参加我的晚宴彩排
that Walter blew off our rehearsal dinner.
他可能只是不想对你放手 亲爱的
He probably is just having a hard time letting you go, honey.
我没法对你放手
I-- I couldn't let you go.
也许你说得对
Maybe you're right.
但我还是对他很生气
But I'm still pissed at him!
我喜欢你对沃尔特生气
I love it when you're mad at Walter.
我是沃尔特 我是沃尔特
I'm Walter! I'm Walter!
-你有多爱 -我爱你
- How much do you love it? - I love you!
-告诉我 -我是沃尔特
- Tell me. - I'm Walter!
晚安 罗莎莉
Good night, Rosalie.
晚安 罗莎莉
Good night, Rosalie.
-晚安 罗莎莉 -晚安 罗莎莉
- Good night, Rosalie. - Good night, Rosalie.
我觉得你们俩都在我的心里
I feel like my heart can hold both of you,
但我会因为如此快乐而遭到惩罚吗
but am I going to be punished for being so happy?
是的 马丁 我们都会遭到惩罚
Yes, Martin, we're all gonna be punished.
这是生命的循环
It's a cycle of life.
所以我们不如及时行乐
So let's just enjoy this while it lasts.
你真睿智
You are very wise.
雷夫·布伦特
哈里·钱德勒
沃尔特·布伦特
剧集 | 直言无讳(2015) | 导航列表