剧集 | 直言无讳(2015) | 导航列表
《直言不讳》前情提要
Previously on Blunt Talk.
你的邻居罗尼
Your neighbor Ronnie
根据《直言布讳》改编了一部小黄♥片♥
has made a porn parody of Blunt Talk.
《直屌♥不萎》
《直屌♥不萎》
Blunt Cock?
太过分了
Outrageous!
让律师们马上去停止这个的售卖♥♥
Get the lawyers to shut this down immediately.
只是暂时分开 给我们一点时间好好想想
It's just a break. I need some time to think.
-西尔维娅 亲爱的 你没事吧 -没事
- Sylvia, darling, are you all right? - I'm fine.
哈里 你问问我好吗
Harry, what about me?
这是个闪存盘
It's a jump drive.
里面有我同事所有的文件
It has all my colleagues' files.
但请一点要小心
But please be careful.
这场干旱非常致命
This drought is deadly.
直言不讳
第二季第四集
长官 我们过会就能走了吗
Major, might we be leaving soon?
我答应过西尔维娅会带她去跳舞
I promised Sylvia I'd take her dancing.
今晚是周六 先生
It is Saturday night, sir.
跳舞 你讨厌跳舞 哈里
Dancing? You hate to dance, Harry.
你经常说你会擦伤大腿
You always say your thighs chafe.
西尔维娅喜欢 先生
Well, Sylvia enjoys it, sir.
不好意思 哈里 但我还没想回去
I'm sorry, Harry, but I am not ready to go.
这个报道很重要
This is an important story.
可能会影响到上百万人的生命
It could affect the lives of millions.
科妮莉亚被杀害的朋友
Cornelia's murdered friend
好像是在追查鲁道夫国际
seemed to be after Rudolph Global
和其总裁丹尼尔·鲁道夫
and its CEO Daniel Rudolph.
为什么 长官
Why, Major?
因为他们可以从这场
Because they are set to make a profit
大旱中牟利
from this drought so enormous,
他们可能不惜为此杀人
they may have committed murder to protect it.
有什么证据吗 先生
Is there any real proof, sir?
没有
No.
那我们也许能走吗
Might we perhaps, then, leave?
-西尔维娅 -哈里 拜托
- Sylvia... - Harry, please!
这些人袭击了科妮莉亚
These people assaulted Cornelia.
这对我很重要
This matters to me.
这样吧
I'll tell you what.
我们喝一杯
Let's have a drink.
但是 长官 西尔维娅对我来说很重要
But, Major, Sylvia is important to me.
她让我拜托了笼罩了我一辈子的耻辱
She's freed me from a lifetime of shame.
我知道 哈里 她很了不起
I know, Harry. It's wonderful what she's done
我也不想提起这件事
and it pains me to have to bring this up,
但我最近一直在想这件事
but I have thought about it quite a lot
我希望你考虑一下
and I'd like you to consider
-让西尔维娅搬出去 -搬出去
- having Sylvia move out. - Move out?
我是想说让她找个自己住的地方
What I would suggest is that she get her own place.
自己住的地方
Her own place?
你可以周三和周六请假
You could have Saturday and Wednesday off.
你可以去见她 监护探视权一般都是这样
You see her then, which is the usual custody arrangement.
我不喜欢这话里的意思 长官
I don't like the direction of this conversation, Major.
我只是不想让你受伤 哈里
I just don't want you to be hurt, Harry.
西尔维娅很聪明
Sylvia's very bright.
她家境富裕
She comes from a prominent family,
但对你来说太年轻了
but she's too young for you.
她没有 只有25岁的差距
She's not. It's only a 25-year age difference.
没错
That's true.
但是 考虑到她所做的那些事
But then, ahem, think of the work she does.
我不是在苛责她
I don't judge.
我只是想保护你
I'm just very protective of you.
你有没有考虑过
Have you ever considered
她和多少男人上过床
how many men she has slept with?
没有 先生 但你考虑过你和多少男人上过床吗
No, sir, but have you considered how many men you've slept with?
-三个 -什么
- Yes, three. - What?
日志中只提到有两个
There are only two mentions in the logbook
不肯透露姓名的情人
of the love that dare not speak its name.
我不会告诉你所有事 哈里
Well, I don't tell you everything, Harry.
什么 我有权得知秘密
What? I'm entitled to have some secrets.
我二十多岁的时候放荡不羁
I was very unformed in my 20s.
但是日志
But the logbook is meant
是用来记录完整的一生的 长官
to be a complete accounting of a life, sir.
完整的一生
A complete accounting!
不可能完全记录下一生 哈里
A complete accounting isn't possible, Harry.
会发生太多事
Too much goes on.
但那是我们的任务 长官
But that was our mission, Major!
记录下完整的医生
A complete accounting of a life.
就像鲍斯威尔的塞缪尔·强森
Li... like Boswell's Samuel Johnson
我就是鲍斯威尔
and I'm Boswell.
冷静点 哈里 一提到日志你就失去理智
Stop it, Harry. You're irrational when it comes to the logbook.
当然了
Of course I am!
我这么多年来兢兢业业记录你做的每一个梦
I've spent years recording every one of your dreams
肠蠕动和税务审计
and bowel movements and tax audits.
我对此表示感激 哈里 但是...
I appreciate all that you have done, Harry, but...
是你说我们要了解沃尔特·布伦特
It was you who said if we could understand the life of one man,
生活中的点点滴滴
that one man being Walter Blunt,
这样就能了解人性
then we could understand all of humanity.
是我错了 哈里
I was wrong, Harry.
根本不可能了解我
It is impossible to understand me
或人性
or humanity.
我希望西尔维娅搬出去
I would like Sylvia to move out.
赫谢尔就能留下
But Herschel can stay?
赫谢尔无家可归
Herschel is homeless.
西尔维娅有工作
Sylvia has a job
看在上帝的分上 她给罗尼工作
working for Ronnie, for Christ's sake.
你真的要我在你和西尔维娅中选择吗 长官
Are you really asking me to choose between you and Sylvia, Major?
暂停 暂停
Halt. Halt.
暂停
Halt?
-怎么了 -对不起 马丁
- What's the matter? - I'm sorry, Martin.
你这样做让我很不舒服
I don't feel comfortable with you doing that.
我的下面很自卑
I have low self-esteem down there.
-为什么 你下面很美 -不
- Why? You're beautiful down there. - I'm not.
就像你想自己的丁丁很小一样
You know, it's like how you think your penis is small
我得再三向你保证并不小
and I have to reassure you that it isn't.
的确不小吧
It isn't, right?
我跟你说过 我曾经
I've told you, I've been
和三个人好过 你是第二大的
with three guys and yours is the second biggest.
但这些数字还是没法让我安心
But I'm still not reassured by those numbers.
为什么我们所有的对话
How is it that every conversation we have
最终都会绕回你丁丁大小上
comes back to the size of your penis?
有一次我们还是在讨论我们的猫
For once we're talking about my kitty cat.
我知道 对不起
I know. I'm sorry.
我希望你能让我继续下去
I wish you'd let me go back down there.
用弗洛伊德的话说 我还处于发展的口头阶段
I'm still in the oral stage of development according to Freud.
那有什么其他阶段
What other stages are there?
肛♥门♥和生殖器
Anal and genital.
你能抱抱我吗
Can you hold me?
我们生活多美好
We have it so good.
我们过得比任何人都好
We live better than almost anyone else on the planet
只是性生活就好像是无意义的噩梦
and yet sex often feels like a meaningless nightmare.
我懂 但至少我们并不孤单 对吧
I know, but at least we're not alone, right?
有时尽管你抱着我 我依然感觉孤单
Sometimes I feel alone even when you hold me.
这不是你的错
It's not your fault.
人类的常态
It's the human condition.
什么常态
The what condition?
人类的常态
The human condition.
那是什么意思
Wh-what was that?
人类常态
The human condition.
伯蒂
1啊姨
2扇亮
3笑鸡
4意免
5俩次
剧集 | 直言无讳(2015) | 导航列表