剧集 | 直言无讳(2015) | 导航列表
《直言不讳》前情提要
Previously on Blunt Talk.
立刻着手安排让阿德勒在看守所接受独家采访
I want you to get an exclusive jailhouse interview with Adler.
我注定要孤独终老吗 哈里
Is it my destiny to die alone, Harry?
只要有我在身边 长官
Not as long as I'm around, Major.
马丁 我好想你
Oh, Martin, I miss you.
我喜欢你 雪莉
I have a crush on you, Shelly.
-不要讨厌我 -马上忘了
- Please don't hate me. - Drop it.
你真的要我
Are you really asking me
在你和西尔维娅中选择吗 长官
to choose between you and Sylvia, Major?
我和你说了 伊芙琳 我不是男妓
I told you, Evelyn, I'm not a prostitute.
-你现在是了 -不 我不是
- You are now. - No, I'm not.
我知道你很想念哈里
I know you miss Harry
我想尽量让一切都有让你熟悉的感觉
and I'm trying to make everything feel as familiar as possible.
你人真好
You're very kind.
是什么碰到我了
What is that I'm feeling?
我的金属膝关节
My brass knuckle.
直言不讳
第二季第五集
九回合 三振出局
Top of the ninth, three outs.
赫谢尔投出了完美的一球
Herschel's pitched an almost perfect game.
真正的世界大战 美国对战英国
The real World Series. America versus Britain.
-邪恶帝王... -赫谢尔 快点
- The evil empire-- - Herschel, get on with it!
好吧
Uh, all right.
赫谢尔 我要你用正确的姿势
Herschel, I asked you to use the proper action.
那样我根本控制不了球
I don't have any control that way.
你这样也控制不了
You don't have any control this way.
好吧 照你说的做吧
Fine, do it your way.
暴脾气英国佬
Old grumpy-ass British.
好吧
All right.
该死 赫谢尔
Damn it, Herschel!
你知道吗 不好意思我没有哈里这么好
You know what? I'm sorry I'm not as good as Harry.
-你应该知道我是美国人吧 -那是借口吗
- You know I'm American, right? - Oh, is that an excuse?
我们得玩点像篮球一样真正的运动
Well, we need to be playing a real sport like basketball.
篮球是姑娘们玩的
Basketball's a game for girls.
你怎么知道
You would know.
如果当初你没有爱上乔吉特
If you hadn't fallen in love with Georgette,
我们也不会在这里 不用...
we wouldn't be here. Wouldn't have to--
你能别一直提醒我这件事了吗
Will you stop reminding me of that?
我是准备忘记
Here I am trying to forget
但你老是说个不停
and you keep talking about it all the time.
又浪费了一天
Now here's another day wasted.
也许是你不够努力
Well, maybe you don't try hard enough.
如果你忘不了 为什么不假装忘了呢
If you can't forget, why don't you try and pretend to forget?
怎么能假装忘了
How can anybody pretend to forget?
如果是我 我会坐下好好放松
Well, I know if it was me, I'd sit down and-- and relax.
我会闭上眼睛 集中注意力
I'd close my eyes and I'd concentrate
我什么都不会想
and I'd think of nothing.
一会就好了 我就会这么做
Wouldn't be long then. That's what I'd do.
不
Oh, no!
柔韧性很棒 赫谢尔
Excellent reflexes, Herschel.
你是亨利八世吗
What, are you Henry VIII?
你差点把我的头打飞了
You almost took my head off
我们还没讨论过福利保险的事呢
and we haven't even discussed benefits.
-沃尔特 -雪莉
- Walter! - Shelly.
-你来这里干什么 -你没有接电♥话♥
- What are you doing here? - You haven't been answering your phone.
你好啊 妹子
What's up, girl?
赫谢尔 你又忘记给我的手♥机♥充电了
Herschel, you forgot to charge my phone again.
沃尔特 我很抱歉
Walter, I'm sorry, okay?
我不是很擅长伺候别人
I'm not good at this servant stuff.
我妈妈等我能照顾她等了36年
My mother waited on me hand and foot for 36 years
后来她等不了了
until she couldn't take it anymore.
-我恨我自己 -别这样 你做得很好
- I hate myself! - Stop it. You're doing fine.
-你把房♥子打扫的很干净 -我还得打扫房♥子吗
- You keep the house very clean. - I'm supposed to clean?
沃尔特 我是来告诉你我查到邓肯·阿德勒一些事
Walter, I'm here because I discovered something about Duncan Adler.
没错
Oh, uh, that's right.
我今天得去监狱做该死的访问
I have that damned interview at the jail today.
是啊 但是你听我说
Yeah, but check this out.
邓肯·阿德勒几年来一直在向《洛杉矶时报》写信
Duncan Adler has been writing letters to the LA Times for years
谴责鲁道夫国际阻止洛杉矶
accusing Rudolph Global of cock-blocking water
水循环项目
recycling in Los Angeles.
这就非常有意思
Now, that is very interesting. Yeah.
说到阻挡 如果你能让我们俩单独谈谈 沃尔特
Yo, speaking of cock-block, if you can give us a moment, Walter.
-雪莉宝贝 -赫谢尔
- Shelly-shell. - Herschel.
哈里
Harry?
你在干什么
What are you doing?
你得放下沃尔特了 他有赫谢尔了
You have to let Walter go. He has Herschel now.
-我在努力 西尔维娅 -有吗
- I am trying, Sylvia. - Are you?
你偷偷溜到这里偷看多少次了
How many times have you snuck over there to dust and vacuum?
我觉得这可算不上在努力
I don't think that's trying.
我不是水龙头 西尔维娅
I'm not a faucet, Sylvia.
我不能就这么制止不管他
I can't just turn off my heart like that.
我知道 哈里
I know, Harry.
只不过这对一个女孩来说很难接受
It's just hard when you're a girl.
总想成为自己的男人心中的第一位
You want to be number one in your man's life.
你是第一位
you are number one.
你收到了什么 亲爱的
What have you got there, darling?
艺术学院录取我了
I'm off the waiting list at Tisch.
-我能上电影学院了 -什么
- I got into the film school. - What?
太棒了 你看
Well, this is amazing! You see?
-你还放弃希望了呢 -是啊
- And you'd given up hope. - Yeah.
我终于能往前走了
I'm finally going straight.
但这代表我要搬到纽约
But it means moving to New York.
你愿意和我一起去吗
Will you come with me?
纽约
New York?
谢谢
Thank you.
有我的信吗 美女
Any mail for me, sunshine?
没有
Nothing.
但我喜欢你这一身史蒂夫·乔布斯范
But I like your Steve Jobs look.
很有米迦勒·法斯宾德风格
Very Michael Fassbender.
你看过肖恩的吗 他可厉害了
Have you seen Shame? He's enormous.
真的吗 我觉得没什么大不了的
Really? Didn't seem that big to me.
早上好 斯通先生
Good morning, Mr. Stone.
你也早啊
Good morning to you.
慕尼黑那边都说"雷猴啊"
Or Morgen as they say in Munich.
吉姆早
Good morning, Jim.
同事早
Morning, coworker.
沃尔特马上就到
Walter will be here any minute.
你们都看到人事发的
Did you all see this memo from HR
禁止在室内吸大♥麻♥的通知了吗
about not smoking marijuana on the premises?
我听说新来的人事主任只有一个睾丸
I heard that the new head of HR only has one testicle.
我也听说了
I heard the same thing.
希♥特♥勒♥只有一个蛋蛋
Hitler only had one ball.
哦
Okay.
*希♥特♥勒♥ 他只有一个蛋蛋*
*Hitler, he only had one ball*
-我超爱这首歌♥ -那我从头唱
- Oh, I love that song. - I'll start again.
-一起唱 -好
- Join me. - Okay.
*希♥特♥勒♥ 他只有一个蛋蛋*
*Hitler, he only had one ball*
*戈林 有两个但都很小*
*G?ring has two but very small*
*希姆莱 有差不多的玩意*
*Himmler has something sim'lar*
*可怜的戈培尔 压根就没有*
*But poor old Goebbels has no balls at all*
大家早
Morning, everyone.
-早 -各位早呀
- Morning. - Good morning, everyone.
赫歇尔 去我办公室等着 谢谢
Wait in my office, Herschel. Thank you.
遵命 沃尔特
Yes, Walter.
需要来点什么吗 咖啡 玉米热狗
Do you need anything? Some coffee? A corn dog?
要不来一勺鳄梨 撒点盐和橄榄油
Maybe a scoop of avocado with a little salt and olive oil.
-不了 谢谢 -行吧
- No, I'm fine, thank you. - Okay.
鳄梨好像也还不错
Actually, the avocado sounds good.
好嘞 我这就去准备
All right. I'll be right on it.
只要能搞到鳄梨
Just got to find an avocado,
盐 还有油
剧集 | 直言无讳(2015) | 导航列表