剧集 | 黑金血泪(2015) | 导航列表
- 稍等一会 汉克 - 嗯
- Give me a minute, Hank.- Mm-hmm.
你还好吗
You all right?
我很好
I'm good.
80年代我都挺过来了 这次也一样
I survived the '80s, I can survive this.
想带我在这儿走走吗
You want to walk me through this?
昨晚跟卡拉还有另外一对年轻夫妇
Came out here last night with Carla
过来这里
and another young couple...
撞上了一个拿虹吸管偷石油的人
Rolled up on a siphoner with hose in hand.
他开枪击碎了那个工作灯
He pulled a gun and shot out that work light.
火星四溅
Sparks went everywhere
引燃了这滩油 发生了爆♥炸♥
and ignited this pool of oil and boom.
你就身处其中
With you in the middle of it.
是谁的油罐车
Whose tanker?
有什么标记吗
Any markings?
是我的车
One of mine.
我列了一份内部可疑人员名单
I'm drawing up a list of internal suspects.
悬赏5万美金 寻求线索
I'm putting out a $50,000 bounty for information.
噢 就算是在贝肯
Well, even in the Bakken,
这么大的金额也足够吸引人了 哈
that'll get folks' attention, huh?
呃 蒂普
Uh, Tip.
- 还有一件事 - 什么
- There's one more thing. - Yeah?
小偷在逃跑的时候
When the thief was running away,
他的肩膀被火烧得挺厉害的
his shoulder was lit up pretty good on fire.
可能会去医院检查烧伤部位
Might want to check the burn units in the hospitals.
- 记下来 - 好的
- Star. - Yep.
噢
Ooh.
找到了
Gotcha.
那是什么
What's that?
最大的可能是
Best guess...
那颗差点要了你命的子弹
It's the bullet that almost killed you.
你最好在我之前找到那个混♥蛋♥
You better find that son of a bitch before I do.
我会杀了他
I'll kill him.
# 你在出♥卖♥♥♥破碎的心 #
You're selling broken hearts
# 我仍然觉得 #
still I feel
- 谢谢 - 不客气
- Thank you. - You're welcome.
布里格斯小姐 我是A.J. 你父亲派我来接你
Ms. Briggs? I'm A.J. your father sent me.
我爸怎么样了 他会好起来的吧
How's my dad? Is he gonna be all right?
噢 他会好起来的
Oh, he'll be all right.
你可以对我说实话
You know, you can be honest with me.
卡拉给我打了电♥话♥
Carla called me...
这意味着情况很严重
Which means it's obviously serious.
我刚才和他在钻井平台
I was just with him at the rig.
他说如果钻工手脚不麻利些的话
He said he'd kick the roughnecks' asses
就一脚把他们踹到米苏拉去
from here to Missoula if they didn't move any faster.
所以他恢复正常了
So he's back to normal.
哦 是的
Oh, yeah.
# 摇摆 和我一起摇摆 宝贝 #
Move, move with me, baby
# 有一种姿态 #
something in the way
# 你摇摆的姿态 #
there's something in the way that you move
维克 你和你♥爸♥通过话了吗
Wick, have you spoken to your dad?
没有 怎么了
No. Why?
酒吧里的每个人都在谈论
Everyone down at the bar's talking about
他昨晚是如何击退一个用虹吸管偷油的人
how he fought off a siphoner last night.
用虹吸管偷油的人
Siphoner.
# 化为黄金 #
Getting golden
# 在地狱中翻滚 # - 他们都说他差点死了
rolling in the hell - they're all saying he could have died.
# 在我们所知的道路翻滚 #
Rolling in the way that we know
昨晚有场火 非常大
There was a fire... A big one.
他受伤了吗
Was he hurt?
我 额 我不 我不知道
I, um... I don't... I don't know.
每个人的版本都不一样
Everyone's telling a different story.
# 治愈 #
Heal
# 我将治愈你破碎之处 #
I'll heal your broken parts
维克 你不觉得你该亲自去问问吗
Wick, don't you think you should find out?
# 我想让你爱 #
I want you to love
# 我想让你好好爱我 #
I want you to love me well
好
Yeah.
# 摇摆 和我一起摇摆 宝贝 #
Move, move with me, baby
# 有一种姿态 #
something in the way
# 你摇摆的姿态 #
There's something in the way that you move
嘿 伙计们 不用了 谢谢
Hey, guys. No thanks, man.
# 你执着之物 #
Something in the way you're holding on
# 地狱的记录 #
the record of hell
宝贝 这些家伙从你早上离开后
Babe, those guys been drinking out there
就一直在那喝酒
since you left this morning.
哦 宝贝 他们只是在释放压力
Oh, babe, they're blowing off steam.
他们大概刚轮完10天的班
They probably just got off a 10-day shift.
呃 他们喝醉了 而且现在是下午2点
Uh, they're drunk, and it's 2:00 in the afternoon.
他们没有全部都醉 亲爱的
They're not all drunk, honey.
有些只是宿醉
Some are just hung over.
哇哦 或许你应该去和他们喝一杯
Oh, wow, maybe you should go have a beer with them.
你知道吗 这听起来是个好主意
You know what? That sounds like a real good idea.
听着 我不觉得有一群喝醉的钻工
Listen, I don't think it's a great idea
在我们的婴儿床10英尺开外的地方
to have a bunch of drunk roughnecks
是个好主意
10 feet from our baby's crib.
我们来自佛罗里达走廊 你忘了吗
We are from the Florida panhandle, did you forget?
只是想起了老家
Just a touch of home.
听着 我在想或许明天我们去
Listen, I was thinking that tomorrow maybe we should...
哦 等一会儿 等会
Oh, hold on one second. Hold on.
嘿 布里格斯先生 你好吗 是的 先生
Hey, Mr. Briggs. How are you? Yes, sir.
嘿 比利 你们俩还好吗
Hey there, Billy. How you two holding up?
是的 先生 我们很好 你呢
Yes, sir, we're doing fine. How are you doing?
你的 额 你的烧伤怎么样 你还好吗
How are the, uh... how are the burns treating you? You okay?
就如我之前说的 我们应该去找房♥子
As I was saying, we should go house hunting!
啊 它该死的得花很长时间
Ah, it'll take a hell of a lot more than a couple of...
哦 哦 不 不 不 很好
Oh. Oh, no, no, no. That's great.
- 很好 额 - 明天一大早
- That's great, uh... - Bright and early tomorrow.
- 给孩子找个好地方 - 很高兴听到这 但是 额
- Find a good spot for the baby. - That's good to hear, but, uh...
嘿 你明天有事吗
Hey, what's your day looking like tomorrow?
不 我明天没事
No, I'm not doing nothing tomorrow.
我明天没什么事 你呢
I'm not doing anything tomorrow. How about you?
我明天在石油人俱乐部吃午饭 我想你也来
Well, I'm having lunch at the oil man's club and I'd like you there.
听起来不错 我可以去
No, that sounds great. That's... I can be there.
是的 先生
Yes, sir.
我会去的 谢谢 先生
I'll be there. Thank you, sir.
到时候见
See you then.
- 怎么了 - 你有听我说话吗
- What? - Did you hear what I said?
- 没有 - 找房♥子 明天
- No! - House hunting... tomorrow.
不行 我和哈普约了吃午饭
Can't do it. I got lunch with Hap.
你没听到吗
Did you not hear that?
改天再去 宝贝
Have to do a rain check, baby.
哇哦 太好了
Whoo! Come on!
# 在我们离开之际 我深陷地狱 #
I'm holding onto hell as we go
# 哦 哦 宝贝 #
o-oh, baby
# 深陷地狱 #
holding onto hell
# 在我们离开之际 我深陷地狱 #
I'm holding onto hell as we go
好了 谢谢
All right, thank you.
爸爸
Daddy.
我的天
Oh, my goodness.
- 看看谁来了 - 爸爸
- Look who's here. - Daddy!
- 你好 小甜心 - 哦 天
- Hello, sugar plum. - Oh, God.
嗨 宝贝 恩 我的女儿怎么样了
Hi, baby. Mm, oh, how's my girl?
天啊 你没事真是太好了
Oh, God. I'm so glad you're okay.
得了 你不会以为一些火
Come on. You don't think I'm gonna let some rig fire
就把你老爸搞挂掉了吧
take your daddy out of the game, do you?
而且
Besides...
你怎么知道这不是我为了让宝贝女儿
How do you know I didn't just pull that stunt
回家而搞的把戏
to get my baby home?
因为你的设计会比这精妙得多
Because your manipulations are much more subtle.
我们很高兴你回来了 莱西
We're happy you're here, Lacey.
剧集 | 黑金血泪(2015) | 导航列表