剧集 | 黑金血泪(2015) | 导航列表
今日低价:10万
麦卡奇农场
油桶:欢迎回到石泉镇
麦卡奇家族产权
验孕棒
邮箱:兰迪格兰
# 你看不到我正在奔跑 #
You won't see me runnin'
# 我的血液正冰冷地燃烧着 #
oh, my blood's been burning cold
- 那些火从哪来的 - # 还有无数的秘密 亲爱的 #
- What are those flames from? - And secrets, honey.
天然气
Natural gas.
随着石油开采冒出的
Just comes up with the oil.
他们就那么让它燃烧掉了
They're just burning it off.
为什么他们不收集起来呢
Why don't they collect it?
他们正在这儿赚大钱
They're making so money up here
才不在意捡那点儿零钱呢
they don't bother picking up loose change.
比利
Billy!
科迪和我只想对你们说谢谢
Cody and I would just like to say thank you
谢谢你们准备的这个隆重的欢送会
for the big send off,
谢谢你们把血汗钱投资到我们身上
and for investing your hard-earned money in us.
我们会在北达科他州开三家自助洗衣店
We're opening three laundromats in North Dakota,
因为那个地方正在飞速发展
'cause that place is booming.
我们不会让你们失望的 我保证
We're not gonna let you down. I promise.
- 我们不会的 - 没错
- We won't.- That's right.
我们会给你们10倍的返利
We're gonna return 10 times your money.
我希望你能收下它
I want you to have it.
但它是祖母的
But this was Memaw's.
嗯哼
Mm-hmm.
她在1920年土地热潮的时候去了奥兰多
She went to Orlando in the'20s during the land rush.
你要好好保重
You take care of yourself.
我好害怕
I'm scared.
我想要感谢那位站在角落的美女
I want to thank the pretty girl over in the corner...
我的妻子 科迪
My wife, Cody.
她是我的高中女朋友
She is my high-school sweetheart,
我的女伴 我最好的朋友
my wing-woman, and my best friend.
所以 谢谢你能和我一起
So, thank you for joining me
参与人生中这趟辉煌的冒险
on this grand adventure of a lifetime.
干杯
Cheers!
好的 同甘共苦 祸福与共 比利
Well, for better or for worse, Billy.
同甘共苦 祸福与共
For better or for worse.
科迪 科迪 科迪
Cody! Cody! Cody!
你还好吗
Are you okay?
嘿 跟我说话
Hey, talk to me.
开得不错啊 小戴尔
Nice driving, Dale Jr.
噢 谢天谢地
Oh, thank god.
由于呼叫人数过多
Due to the overwhelming call volume,
石泉镇警♥察♥局将于24小时后回复您
it may take Rock Springs Police Department 24 hours to respond.
谢谢您的耐心等候
Thank you for your patience.
我们明早打电♥话♥回家
We'll call home in the morning
告诉他们 我们遇上困难了
and tell them we hit a rough patch.
然后说什么
And say what?
“对不起 你们把37000美元投资在一个大型企业计划里
"Sorry you invested $37k in big entrepreneurial plan,
但是还没到那里就被我们搞砸了”
but we screwed the pooch before we ever got up there"?
我不想这么做 科迪
I don't think so, Cody.
好吧 我们这些机器有买♥♥保险 对吧
Well, we had these machines insured, right?
因为我记得 我们原本可以选择或是给所有设备都
Because I remember, we could've either insured
买♥♥上保险
all the equipment
或是再多买♥♥三台洗衣机
or you could've purchased three more washers.
而我清楚地记得我们最终决定给它们买♥♥保险
And I distinctly remember we decided to insure them.
我需要帮助 宝贝
I need help, babe.
什么
What?
去拿我们的保险
To pick up our insurance.
比利
Billy!
# 迫不及待想要夜幕降临 #
Can't wait for night to come
# 因为快乐将从那一刻开始 #
that's when the fun really begins
我们还没到那里
We're not even there yet
就已经一无所有了
and we've already lost everything.
是啊 我们被击败了
Yeah. We got knocked down.
确实是这样 但是 听我说
We did. But listen to me.
听着
Look.
过来
Come here.
我们没有退路了
There's no going back for us.
只能前进
Only forward.
嗯哼
Mm-hmm.
# 而我开始意识到 #
And I'm beginning to realize it
- # 我根本不能两全其美 # - 噢 嘿 嘿 嘿
- I can't have everything - Oh, hey, hey, hey!
- # 所有事物 # - 停下 停下 停下
- Everything - Stop! Stop! Stop!
- # 我能怎么做 # - 去石泉镇吗
- Why can't I? - Rock Springs?
# 让我们一起创造回忆 #
Let's all make memories
我们可以在那边找个人问问
Someone in there we can ask.
少来这一套
Knock it off!
我说 看看这地方 科迪
I mean, look at this place, C.J.
我告诉过你它正在蒸蒸日上呢 哼
I told you it's going off, huh?
# 为什么停下 #
Turn down for what
# 为什么停下 #
turn down for what, what
# 为什么停下 #
turn down for what, what
打扰一下 呃
'Scuse us, uh...
- 嗨 - 嗨
- Hi. - Hi.
呃 我们正在找附近住的地方
Uh, we were just looking for a place to stay around here.
让我猜一下
Let me guess,
你们没定好落脚的地方就进城了吧
you rolled into town with no reservations.
- 什么 - 你们没地方落脚吧
- What? - You got no place to crash.
- 是啊 - 对啊 对啊
- Yeah. - Yeah, yeah.
其实 我们正计划 呃
Well, we were actually just planning on, uh...
在 呃 在我们的车上暂时安顿下来 但是 呃
On, uh, camping in our truck, but, um...
我们的车毁了 所以
But we totaled the truck, so...
好吧
All right.
你们的最佳选择可能就是帕奇沃酒店了
Well, your best shot is probably the Patchwork Hotel
这家酒店就在火车站外面
out by the train station.
- 太好了 - 你们会喜欢的
- Great. - You're gonna love it.
- 那可是五星的哦 - 什么
- Five-star. - Yeah?
嘿 想看牛仔和土著决斗的伙计们
Hey, anybody want to see cowboys versus indians
现在就出去吧
better get outside!
- 哦 天呐 你就是个傻子 - 妞 爷就不在乎
- Oh, my god. You're such an idiot! - I just don't care, lady.
- 哦 天呐 - 不
- Oh, my god. - No.
没人听你的这些废话
Ain't no one cares what you got to say.
闭嘴吧你 小妞 我不想听
Pipe down, lady. I don't want to hear it.
回家去吧 快回去吧
Go home, lady. Go home.
- 你知道什么啊 - 动手
- You know what? - Do it.
你根本就不知道自己做了什么
You have no idea what you've done.
耶
Yeah!
我们要带走这头麋鹿
We are taking this animal.
- 滚开 离这头麋鹿远点 - 不 我们要带
- Get away... get away from the moose. - No. We're taking...
- 退后 - 不 不
- Step back away from... - No. No!
- 小妞 - 不
- Lady! - No!
- 一边去 小妞 - 离那头麋鹿远点
- Move along, lady. - Step away from the moose!
- 你犯大错了 - 给我过来
- You're making a huge mistake! - Come on, now.
加里 加里
Garry! Garry!
300码 一枪射中
300 yards, one shot.
我布了个局 他被我低位背打了 手下败将
I was laying out. He just posted up. Pow!
我先给你看看我今天打到的猎物
I had to show my hunting buddy first.
维克 你不该杀死一头白麋鹿的
You shouldn't have taken a white moose, Wick.
你说什么呢
What are you talking about?
我跟你说 看着 这可是一项州记录
This is a state record, I'm telling you. Look at it.
在你的脑袋被人拧下来当球踢之前
You're gonna have to leave the state
赶紧滚出这个州吧
to keep from getting your head kicked in.
- 哦 你 - 你看到这个没
- Oh, you... - You see this?
杀死灵兽的人将受到诅咒
Whoever kills a spirit animal is cursed.
- 真的吗 - 是的 就是这样
- Really? - Yes! That's right.
那么之后 灵兽再也不会出现在
Well, then the spirit animal shouldn't have been
- 布里格斯管辖的土地上了 - 冷静一下
- on Briggs land. - Calm down.
小妞 别碰我的战利品
Get your hands off my trophy, lady.
- 嘿 嘿 嘿 不要啊 - 解开
- Hey, hey, hey. No! - Untie it.
- 你也想来吃一记子弹吗 小妞 - 维克 停手 哥们儿
- You want to get shot, lady? - Wick, come on, buddy.
剧集 | 黑金血泪(2015) | 导航列表