剧集 | 黑金血泪(2015) | 导航列表
Do you?
不知道吗
No?
石油公♥司♥高管 女侍者
Oil execs, waitresses,
我朋友的妈妈
My friends' moms.
你认识那个在29号♥线管理埃德森的红发女人吗
You know the redhead who manages the edson out on route 29?
- 他们已经在一起好多年了 - 不要说了
- They've been going at it for years. - Stop it.
他做了什么 他给你买♥♥项链了吗
What did he do? Did he buy you a necklace?
耳饰吗
Earrings?
没有
No, no.
只有特别的几位才能得到耳饰
No, only the special ones get earrings.
你还不明白吗
Don't you get it?
他利用你来打击我
He was screwing you to get to me.
恭喜你啊 朱尔斯
So congrats, Jules.
你现在明白爱上哈普·布里格斯的结果是什么
Now you know what happens when you love Hap Briggs.
你被玩弄了
You get played.
谢谢你临时接见我
Thanks for seeing me on such short notice.
这是当然的
Well, of course.
我希望你是来接受我的职位邀请的
I'm hoping you're here to accept the job offer.
你的邀请
And it's for that offer
还有你为我妻子所做的一切
And for what you did for my wife
我由衷感谢
That I'll always be grateful. I will.
好吧
Okay.
但我不能接受工作
But i can't accept a job.
理由很简单
You see, it just simply comes down to this.
我不能把我和我家人的未来
I can't put my future and the future of my family
放在一个我无法信任的
In the hands of a man i...
人的手里
Well, i just can't trust.
这些你都可以在电♥话♥里告诉我
Well, you could have told me that over the phone.
是可以
I could have.
但最近有人跟我说
Yeah, but someone told me recently
坏消息最好是当面相告
That bad news was best delivered in person.
你可能认识她
I think you might know her --
她是我的新合作伙伴
She's my new business partner.
哈普·布里格斯
Hap Hriggs.
瞧瞧你
Look at you.
就像你当初
Every bit as handsome
舍弃我时一样意气风发啊
As the day you walked out on me.
你好啊 安妮
Well, hello, Annie.
你真的很会出场啊
I see you still know how to make an entrance.
顺带一提 你怎么把房♥子弄成这样了
Pity what you did to the house, by the way.
我听说你这任妻子曾是个模特
I hear your latest wife was a model.
很明显不是装潢师
Clearly she isn't a decorator.
那么 你在支持比利
So, you're backing Billy?
不怎么算是支持 我是在追击你
Not so much backing billy, as I am coming after you.
巴基·卡迈克尔的地现在是我的
Bucky Carmichael's land is mine --
我和比利的
Mine and billy's.
付了两倍市价
Paid twice market for it.
但要击退那位咄咄逼人的匿名竞标人
But that's what it took to beat out
这也是必须的
An aggressive, anonymous bidder.
这让我们成为邻居了
Guess that makes us neighbors.
我教了你不少啊 安妮
I taught you well, Annie.
现在我是教你的那一个
And here I thought I was the one who taught you.
走吧 比利 我们要做的事多着呢
Come on, Billy. We have a lot of work to do.
哈伦
Harlan.
安妮
Annie.
比利
Um, Billy.
我们都听过那些故事
You know, we've all heard all the stories, you know,
关于大卫和哥利亚的故事
About David and Goliath
暴发户是如何打败国王
And how the upstart takes down the king.
你知道为什么我们都喜欢那些故事吗
Do you know why we like those stories?
因为那是童话故事
Because they're fairy tales.
祝你好运
So, good luck to you.
如果你是在追击我的话 孩子
'cause if you're coming after me, son,
你需要运气
You're gonna need it.
愿最佳者胜出
Well, may the best man win.
我会的
Oh, I will.
安妮·布里格斯
Annie Briggs.
至少有好戏看了
Well, at least it won't be dull.
呼叫唐纳森医生
Paging Dr. Donaldson.
南10号♥楼 12号♥房♥
10 south, room 12.
呼叫唐纳森医生
Paging Dr. Donaldson.
剧集 | 黑金血泪(2015) | 导航列表