剧集 | 黑金血泪(2015) | 导航列表
黑金血泪 前情提要
Previously on "blood & oil"...
我无法承受失去孩子
Losing the baby is too much.
我要你为我老婆血债血偿
You're gonna pay for what you did to my wife!
- 留他自生自灭 咱们走 - 噢 老天
- We leave him here. We walk away. - Oh, god.
来跟我做事吧
Come work for me.
他利用你们现在的状况
He's taking advantage of your situation
把你重新卷进来
to reel you back in.
没有人愿意帮比利
There's not one person willing to back Billy.
兴许还真有
There just might be.
请稍候安妮·布里格斯将接听
Please hold for Annie Briggs.
- 我和哈普结束了 - 还得更加让人信服
- I ended it with Hap. - Be more convincing.
- 你敢告诉维克 - 是的
- You wouldn't dare tell Wick. - Yes.
钻井平台失火那晚你在哪儿
Where were you the night of the rig fire?
跟几个朋友去喝了几杯
Just getting some drinks with some friends.
该死的 维克
Damn it, Wick.
稍等一下
Just a minute.
维克
Wick.
嗨
Hi.
嗨 好意外啊
Hi.This is a surprise.
这是给你的 听说你好点儿了
These are for you. I heard you were doing better.
谢谢 真漂亮
Thank you. These are beautiful.
要进来吗
Um, well, do you want to come in?
不了 其实
No, uh, actually,
我是想跟比利在外面谈一下
I was hoping I could talk to Billy outside for a second.
好 我们出去谈
Yeah, let's go outside, have a chat.
我马上就回来 亲爱的
I'll be one minute, honey.
嘿 都三天了
Hey. It's been three days.
- 我还没听到任何动静 - 那是因为盖里已经死了 伙计
- I haven't heard anything yet. - That's because Gary's dead, man.
但他们还没找到尸体
Yeah, but they haven't found the body yet.
他掉到树林深处的沟壑里了 好吗
He -- he's in a ravine somewhere deep in the woods, okay?
要找他估计得花上几周的时间 伙计
I mean, it could take weeks to find him, man.
好吧
All right.
就算他们找到他了 盖里是个逃犯 不是吗
And look, even if they do, Gary was on the run, okay?
他吸了毒 失足跌落深谷
He was on drugs. He fell.
不管是谁发现他 都会那么想的
And anyone who finds him is gonna think that,
包括警长
including the sheriff.
好吧
Okay.
谢了 我只是想要确认一下
Hey, thanks. Look, I was just checking, you know,
因为我已经想摆脱盖里好几个星期了
'cause I've been trying to get Gary off my back for weeks now.
我只是很难相信这一切终于过去了
It's just hard to believe that it could finally be over.
我懂的
I know you have, okay?
但不会有事的
But everything's gonna be okay.
还有听着
And listen.
这件事不会再跟我们有什么关系了
There is no way this will ever come back on us.
记住这点
Just remember that.
嘿 等一下
Hey, wait up.
- 噢 天啊 - 哇 退后
- Oh, my god! - Whoa. Stay back.
不 别过去 等下 你要干嘛
No, stop. Wait, what are you doing?
他还活着
He's alive.
搞什么鬼
What is he doing?
要干嘛
What are you?
比利 靠边停车
Billy, pull over!
到底怎么回事 克利夫顿
Well,what the hell, Clifton?
你在参加“速度与激♥情♥8”的试镜吗
You auditioning for "Fast and Furious 8" or something?
你干嘛不接电♥话♥
Why aren't you answering your phone?
我们都追了你两英里了
We've been chasing you for over two miles.
是啊 我看出来了
Yeah, I can see that.
到底是什么重要的事儿 这么急
I mean, what's so important it couldn't wait, huh?
有个机会 孩子
An opportunity, son.
一个能改变你一生的机会
One that could change your life.
是什么重要的事儿
So, what's so important
你还需要我过来这里
you needed me to come down here?
不是我需要你过来
I didn't need you to come down here.
而是这些人
These people did.
交给你们了
All yours.
谢谢你 警长
Thank you, sheriff.
早上好 布里格斯先生
Good morning, Mr. Briggs.
我是里斯特工 这位是本德特工
I'm agent Reese.This is agent Bender.
我们是联邦调查局区域办事处的
And we work out of the FBI regional office.
找我有什么事
What's this about?
北达科他州油气办公室的
A classified geological report
一份机密地质报告失窃了
was stolen from the North Dakota oil and gas office.
那跟我有什么关系
And, um, I care why?
我们认为那份文件
We believe your father
在你父亲手中
was the recipient of that document.
我父亲不会去偷那种东西
My father wouldn't jeopardize Briggs Oil
来损害布里格斯石油公♥司♥的
by stealing something like that.
我们并不这样认为
Mm, we think otherwise.
我们希望你能协助我们
And we were hoping to enlist your cooperation
对他的立案工作
into building a case against him.
噢 我认为我唯一能
Well, I think the only cooperation
帮到你们的就是
you're gonna get from me is to recommend
让你们认识到
just how far up your ass
这种提议有多荒谬
you can stick your proposal.
一点临别赠言
Some parting words of advice.
此次谈话内容仅限我们之间 否则
This conversation stays between us, or...
你会发现 我局突然乐于
you might find our office
为汉密尔顿警长任何还未解决的案子
willing to suddenly help sheriff Hamilton
提供帮助
in any unresolved cases.
我打赌要是我们稍一插手
And I bet that if we were to dig half a second,
可能就会发现跟你有关的事了
We might find something with your name on it.
你该重新考虑一下
Should you reconsider.
到底是什么急事
So, what was so urgent?
巴基·卡迈克尔上周去世了
Bucky Carmichael died last week.
哦 我很遗憾
Oh. I'm sorry.
不需要 那家伙是个蠢货
Eh, don't be.The man was a jackass.
关键是
The point is,
他在麦卡奇旁边恰好有一块地
he had a plot of land right next to Mccutching.
现在 他去世了
And now,that he's passed,
他的家人想要把它卖♥♥出去
His family's eager to put it on the market.
我想打断一下
Okay, I'm just gonna stop you right there, all right?
我今天在哈普那儿得到了一份工作
Listen, guys,I'm taking a job with Hap today.
你们逼停我的时候 我正在去接受这份工作的路上
I was on my way to accept it when you pulled me over.
此外 即使我很感兴趣
Besides,even if I was interested,
哈普已经抬高了麦卡奇周围
Hap's driven up the mineral rights
所有开采权的价格
for everything around Mccutching.
克利夫顿 据我所知你没有那么多钱
Clifton, I know you don't have that kind of money.
我们找到了资助者
We found a financial backer to stake us.
一位在投资有抱负的失意者
Someone who's garnered a lot of success
方面取得了不少成功的人
by investing in underdogs with big aspirations.
而且她跟我们一样恨哈普
Plus she hates Hap as much as we do.
好吧 她叫什么名字 她是谁
Okay, yeah, what's her name? Who is it?
她叫安妮·布里格斯
Her name's Annie Briggs.
哈普的第一任妻子
Hap's first wife.
非常混乱的离婚
Real messy divorce.
过河拆桥 划清界限
Lot of bridges burned, lines drawn.
她被下套了
She's on the hook,
但她想在注资我们之前
But she wants to meet you
见你一面
before she'll agree to be our angel.
面对面地 在休斯敦 今天
Face-to-face...In Houston...Today.
她派了飞机过来
She sent her plane.
来吧 哈普可以等一天的
Now, come on. Hap can wait 24 hours.
再试一次又有什么损失呢
What's the harm in giving it one more try?
在今天早些时候
Earlier today,
油气专员通知我和卡拉
Carla and I were informed by the Oil and Gas Commissioner
美国政♥府♥正在对我们展开调查
that we're being investigated by the U.S. Government.
为什么
For what?
好像他们认为
Well, it seems they think
我们非法获取了一份美国地质调查局的报告
that we got our hands on a U.S.G.S. Report illegally.
他们为什么会那么想
Where would they get that idea?
剧集 | 黑金血泪(2015) | 导航列表