剧集 | 黑金血泪(2015) | 导航列表
Look, I know I'm reaching,
但有时我们最不防备的人
But sometimes the people we least expect
正是背后插♥我♥们刀子的人
Are the ones that betray us.
好吧
Okay. So...Yeah.
那么 这人有过前科
So, this guy has a record
绝对有很多内部渠道
And definitely a lot of inside access.
- 谁 - 看看就知道了
- Who? - Check it out.
嘿 是你父亲说我们得把所有人考虑在内
Hey, your father said we have to consider everybody.
听着 我哥哥或许是个有缺点的人
Look, my brother may have his flaws,
但他绝不会背叛他的家人
But he would never turn against his family.
我要讲的是维克可能有不可告人的事
All i'm saying is wick's got skeletons.
众所周知 联邦调查局本可以对他严刑逼供
And for all we know,the feds could have strong-armed him --
对啊 说这话的人
Yeah, said the guy
也被沙特人严刑逼供过
Who was strong-armed by the saudis.
好吧 是这样 对吧
Oh, all right,yeah, that's it. Yeah.
我是对你隐瞒了我的真实身份
Yeah, i lied to you about who i was, yes.
好吧
Yeah. All right, yeah.
但我现在在努力帮助你的家庭
But I'm trying to help your family, here.
好吧 我有点厌烦你那副有钱婊♥子♥的态度了
All right, I'm tired of your rich-bitch attitude.
你给我听着
And you know what?
下一次要是再有什么讽刺话要说
Next time you have something snarky to say,
发到你的朋友圈吧
Save it for your twitter feed.
还挺帅的
That was kind of hot.
今天谢谢你
Thanks for today.
尽管结果并不好
I know it didn't quite work out,
但看到你那么努力 我爷爷会很高兴的
But it made my grandpa happy to see you try.
嗯 不然还能怎样呢
Yeah, well, what can you do, you know?
那么 你接下来要做什么
So, what's next for you?
在俄亥俄州有份研究工作在招人
There's a research position opening up at ohio state.
在我被这些事分心前
That's where I was headed
那曾是我打算去的地方
Before I got sidetracked by all this.
- 明白 - 那你呢
- Oh, I see. - What about you?
我猜你要去接受哈普的那份工作
I'm guessing you're gonna take that job with Hap?
没错 有生以来第一次
Oh, yeah, you know, for once in my life,
我得 停止追逐梦想
I'm gonna, uh, stop chasing the dream
担起责任了
And do the responsible thing.
既然这样就接了那份工作吧
Well, take the job if you have to.
但不管你做什么
Whatever you do,
不要让哈普·布里格斯扼杀了那个追梦的你
Don't let Hap Briggs kill the dreamer in you.
那正是你与众不同之处
It's what sets you apart.
我会尽我所能的
Yeah, well,I'll do my best.
嘿 宝贝
Hey, babe.
这么晚还不睡
What are you doing up?
你还好吗
You okay?
我今天去医院向护士们道谢
Um, I went to the hospital today to thank the nurses.
很好啊
Oh, well, that was nice of you.
我一整天都想找你说话
I wanted to talk to you all day.
我知道 宝贝
i know, babe. I know.
很抱歉 我也想跟你说话
I'm sorry. I wanted to talk to you, too.
但我那地方没信♥号♥♥
I just was in one of those no-cell zones.
就是这样那样的事
And I just, you know, one of those things.
他们找到袭击我的人
They found the man that attacked me.
他在医院 靠机器维持生命
He's in the hospital. He's on life support.
他们不知道他能否挺过来
They don't know if he's gonna make it.
慢着
Wait.
发生什么事了
What happened?
警长也不知道
The sheriff doesn't know.
跑步的人在悬崖底发现了他
Some joggers found him at the base of a cliff.
你有对他做什么吗
Did you do something to him?
我做什么
Did I do something?
我当然什么都没做啊 科迪
Of course I didn't do anything to him, Cody.
我跟你说过的
I told you that.
我知道你说过
I know what you said.
我想问的不是这个
That's not --that's not what I'm asking.
等等 你是在问我吗
Wait, are you asking me?
因为听起来你像是
Because it sounds a whole lot more
在指控我什么
Like you're accusing me of something.
宝贝 我跟你说
Okay, baby, I'm telling you.
这事跟我一点关系都没有
I had nothing to do with that.
很好
Good.
因为即使他这样对我
Because even after what he did to me,
我也不希望他遭这样的罪
I...Just wouldn't want to inflict that kind of suffering on anyone,
你明白吗
You know?
我也一样
Yeah. Me neither.
我要上♥床♥睡觉了
I'm gonna go to bed.
你来吗
Want to come?
好 我随后
Yeah, I'll be there in a minute.
维克 是我
Hey, Wick, it's me.
听着
Listen.
我们遇到大♥麻♥烦
We've got a major problem.
嘿
Hey.
你查到什么了
So, uh, what did you find out?
他们估计盖里不行了
They don't expect Gary to live.
- 什么 - 或者说醒不来
- What? - Or to ever wake up.
你确定吗 你怎么知道
are you sure? How do you know?
我有个朋友在那医院做护士
I have a friend who's a nurse down at the hospital.
我们不用担心
We don't have to worry about it.
噢 天啊
Oh, my god.
哥们
man.
太好了
I mean, that's great.
听着 有些事
Well...You know, look, there was something else
我想跟你说
I was gonna talk to you about.
当科迪还在重症监护室的时候 你♥爸♥给我提供了一份工作
When Cody was in the ICU, your dad offered me a job.
我打算接受
I'm gonna take it.
老实说
Yeah, look, honestly...
现在未必是去布里格斯石油工作
I don't know if now is such a good time
的好时机
to go work for briggs oil.
为什么
Well, why not?
相信我 好吗
Just trust me, all right?
接受之前请三思
Think twice before you take that job.
好吧
Yeah.
喂
hello?
请稍等 这是安妮·布里格斯的电♥话♥
Please hold for annie briggs.
我说过不想你再到这儿来
I told you I didn't want you here.
没关系 只要一会儿就好
It's okay. This will only take a minute.
我今早离开的时候
When I left this morning...
非常害怕失去你
I was so afraid of losing you...
直到我发现 原来自己从来未拥有过你
Until I realized I never really had you in the first place.
你在说什么 维克
What are you talking about, Wick?
你跟我爸在一起多久了
How long have you been screwing my father?
- 什么 - 你跟我爸在一起多久了
- What? - How long have you been screwing my father?
听着 维克 你现在很混乱
All right, listen, Wick, you're mixed up, okay?
你不知道自己在说什么
You don't know what you're saying.
别骗我 朱尔斯
Don't lie to me, Jules!
我看见你俩在这儿接吻了
I saw you two kissing right here.
我可以解释
I can explain.
- 是吗 - 是的
- Can you? - Yeah.
说吧 我倒想听听
Go ahead. I want to hear it.
我们
Look, the thing with --
我和哈普
The thing with me and Hap, it's -- it's, uh...
在还没认识你之前我们就认识了
I knew him long before I met you, so...
好吧 妙极了
Oh, okay. All right, great.
那我算什么
So what does that make me, then, hmm?
安慰奖吗
A consolation prize?
当然不是 维克 我在乎你
No, Wick, of course not.I care about you.
但你爱他
But you love him.
- 他 - 他也爱你吗
- And he... - He loves you, too?
是这样吗
Is that it?
是
Yeah.
你知道外面有多少个你吗
You know how many of you there have been?
你知道吗
剧集 | 黑金血泪(2015) | 导航列表