剧集 | 黑金血泪(2015) | 导航列表
可能在你长大的那个拖车公园有用
might have worked for you in the trailer park you grew up in,
但在我身上没用 懂吗
but not on me, okay?
我们不会重新商议任何事情
We're not renegotiating anything.
谢谢你告诉我 这交给你了
Thanks for letting me know. She's all yours.
收拾东西 伙计们 我们走
Pack it up, boys. Let's go.
嘿 你特么在干嘛
Hey, what the hell are you doing?
你还不懂的话 我用英语跟你说一遍
You still don't understand? I'll put it in English.
我不干了
I quit.
嘿 你敢
Hey, don't you walk away from me!
看来你哥哥
Looks like your brother
很懂得怎么交朋友
sure knows how to make friends, right?
这话出自以撒谎为生的人
Says the guy who lies for a living.
我只知道最好能有人收拾这个烂摊子
Look, all I know is somebody better fix this
在你老爸发现之前
before your father finds out.
嘿 你听见了吗
Hey! Are you listening?!
你要是走出布里格斯石油
You walk out on Briggs Oil
就等于自断后路了 我的朋友
and you're burning a very long bridge, my friend.
嘿 事情还没完呢
Hey, we're not done here!
妈的
Damn it!
兄弟
Yo, buddy.
想我吗
Miss me?
你在这儿干什么
What the hell are you doing here?
你应该是失踪了 而且应该继续消失
You were supposed to get lost and stay lost.
直到事故发生之前 我一直都是那样
That's where I was headed, till the accident.
我需要一些钱和一个能治好我胳膊的医生
Now I need a doc for my wing and some cash.
我想2万块应该够了
I'm thinking 20k should cover it.
2万
20k?
你是疯了吗
Are you insane?
我没那么多钱
I don't have that kind of money.
只有这个数目我可以接受
Well, that's the number that works for me
而且保证保持沉默
and guarantees that I stay quiet.
否则呢
Or what?
你要告诉我爸吗
You're gonna tell my father?
告诉警♥察♥吗
Tell the cops?
你去啊 说啊
Go ahead. Talk.
你是那个杀了人的人
You're the one with a murder on your hands!
我会告诉他们那是你的主意
I'll tell them that it was your idea!
是你叫我按下扳机的
You told me to pull the trigger.
你和我一样有罪
That makes you as guilty as me.
好吧
Okay.
好吧
Okay.
我 我可以
I-I...I can...
我应该可以弄到几千块钱
I can probably get a couple thousand together
明天晚上之前 可以吗
by tomorrow night, okay?
在此期间 你就
So in the meantime, why don't you just...
找个汽车旅馆
Just get a motel room,
等我凑够钱就给你发短♥信♥ 好吗
and I'll text you when I get the rest of the cash, okay?
明天晚上见
I'll see you tomorrow night.
你觉得我买♥♥够了吗
Do you think I bought enough?
够了 如果你要生八胞胎的话
Yeah, if you're having octuplets.
看 是你未来的婆婆
Oh, look, it's your future mother-in-law.
- 嗨 卡拉 - 嗨
- Hi, Carla. - Hi.
你好吗
How are you?
很好 你呢
Good. How are you?
你今天很漂亮 一如往常
You look beautiful, as usual.
- 容光焕发 - 谢谢
- Glowing. - Thank you.
哈普和我坐飞机去了大苏尔
Hap and I took the jet up to Big Sur.
那有一个极好的温泉浴场
There was an amazing spa.
你们一定会很喜欢的
You ladies would love it.
大苏尔
Big Sur.
我有点负担不起啊
Sounds a bit above my pay grade.
那么让维克带你去啊
Well, then have Wick take you.
布里格斯家的男人看上去很硬朗
Yeah. The Briggs men act tough,
但5分钟的水疗就让哈普舒服得不得了
but five minutes at the spa and even Hap was purring.
真是有趣的景象啊
That's quite an image.
- 没事吧 - 没事 没事
- Is everything okay? - Uh, yeah, yeah.
是我的酒吧经理 快递弄错了
Yeah, just my bar manager. Delivery mix-up.
我最好去处理一下
Probably should take care of that.
女士们
Ladies.
再见
Bye.
看来他没了你活不了啊
Sounds like he can't live without you.
他是这么说的
So he says.
这不是很贴心吗
Well, isn't that lovely?
一份来自你和你老婆周末度假的礼物
A gift from your weekend trip with your wife.
打开吧 好吗
Just open it, will you?
海花
A sea flower.
- 你的最爱 - 嗯哼
- Your favorite. - Mm-hmm.
它让我想起了你
It made me think of you.
你送卡拉什么了
Yeah, what did Carla get?
十打水晶玫瑰吗
10 dozen crystal roses?
噢 别这样
Oh, come on.
我不是来跟你吵架的
I didn't come here to fight.
也不是来干什么别的 其实
Or for anything else, for that matter.
我想聊聊
I want to talk.
你知道 我和许多人做生意
You know, I do business with everybody...
国王 总统
Kings and presidents.
但到了想找人说说话的时候
When it comes to having someone to talk to
并没有多少人
Not so many.
是啊 我们过去聊得挺好
Yeah, well, we always were pretty good at talking.
除了其他事情
Amongst other things.
好吧
All right.
所以 怎么了 哈普
So, what's going on, Hap?
我有理由怀疑
I have reason to suspect
维克和尼尔瓦纳的偷窃有关
that Wick was part of the theft out at nirvana.
什么 你觉得维克是其中一个偷油者
What? You think Wick was one of the siphoners?
还可能是那个拿枪
And may have been the guy that had the gun
指着我 差点害我被烧死的人
stuck in my face and almost got me burned to death.
你知道 我一直在等他长大
You know, I keep waiting for him to... to grow up.
然而我也许不得不接受这个现实
And I think I may just have to accept the fact
维克就是那些
that Wick is gonna be one of those guys
永远做着错误决定的人
that just always makes the wrong choice.
你开玩笑吧
You're serious.
我不会拿这种事开玩笑
I wouldn't joke about something like this.
你真的是小人
You are actually stooping this low.
什么
What?
突然间你对维克有了怀疑
You suddenly have suspicions about Wick
就在我还你项链后
right after I give you back your necklace.
你只是想把我们两人分开
You're just trying to drive the two of us apart.
- 朱尔斯 不是 - 这就是你坐在这儿的原因
- Jules, no... - That's why you're sitting there,
编造关于你儿子的谎言 让我回到你身边
making up stories about your son... so you can get me back.
我只是想聊聊 这不关乎我
I just wanted to talk. This is not about me.
噢 你开谁玩笑呢 哈普
Oh, who are you kidding, Hap?
事情总与你有关
It is always about you.
你走吧 可以吗 请
Just leave, will you? Please?
所以 现在你要撤回你
So, now you're retracting your alibi
在盗窃那晚的不在场证明吗
from the night of the robbery?
盖里说如果我不给他打掩护的话
Gary said that if I didn't cover for him
他就会告诉我爸爸
that he was gonna tell my father
是我给了他钻井平台的密♥码♥
I was the one that gave him the rig codes,
但我没有
which I did not.
你现在告诉我这些是因为
And you're telling me all this now because...
我不想再对你撒谎了
I'm tired of lying to you.
我受够了盖里的威胁 我受够了被勒索
I'm tired of Gary's threats. I'm tired of the blackmailing.
我只是 想结束这一切
I just... I want it all to end.
好吧
Okay.
那如果我告诉你
So what if I tell you
我对于以偷油为名
that I'm really not interested at all
把盖里关起来没有什么兴趣呢
in putting Gary away for stealing that oil?
我想以谋杀斯平克斯的罪名逮捕他
I want him for Spinks' murder.
那我会告诉你 他向我承认过这件事
Well, then I'd tell you that he admitted it to me.
剧集 | 黑金血泪(2015) | 导航列表