剧集 | 黑金血泪(2015) | 导航列表
真是倒霉的早上啊 保留地那事儿
Well, that was a hell of a morning on the reservation deal, wasn't it?
是啊
Yeah.
你来这儿不是要谈那笔交易吧
You're not here to talk about the deal, are you?
我必须得告诉你一些事 爸爸
I have to tell you something, Dad.
你没事吧 女儿
You okay, kid?
我懂那表情
I know that look.
可不是什麽好消息
It doesn't mean good news.
爸爸
Dad, um...
抱歉打断你们 但发生了一些事情
I'm sorry to interrupt, but something's happened.
怎麽了 A.J.
What's up, A.J.?
是那些沙特人
It's the Saudis.
我觉得他们杀了我儿子
I think they killed my son.
我想你 爸爸
I miss you, Dad.
我也想你 哈利德
I miss you, too, Khalid.
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你 爸爸
I love you, too, daddy.
这是30分钟前的对话
That was 30 minutes ago.
然后电♥话♥就不通了
Then the link went dead.
他们一定知道我替你工作了 不然
I mean, they must know I'm working for you... otherwise...
A.J. 你现在还什麽都不确定呢
A.J., you don't know anything for sure yet.
回放一下 最后那部分
Play that back, just the last part.
我也爱你 爸爸
I love you, too, daddy.
这儿
There.
我知道这个声音
I know that sound.
这是通知换班的哨声
That's the shift-change whistle.
在其中一个鑽井附近
Out at one of the rigs.
沙特阿♥拉♥伯的鑽井是不会吹哨的
They don't blow whistles at the rigs in Saudi Arabia.
你儿子不在沙特阿♥拉♥伯 因为那是我的一个鑽井
Your son isn't in Saudi Arabia, because that's one of my rigs.
就在石泉镇这里
Right here in Rock Springs.
如果他在这儿的话 我们就能找到他
And if he's here, we're gonna find him.
扎格 召集安保人员
Zager, get me security.
通知警长
Loop in the sheriff.
卡拉 嘿
Carla, hey.
我能进来吗
May I come in?
当然
Sure. I-I guess.
你气色意外地好啊 细看起来
You're looking surprisingly well, considering.
得了 卡拉 今天我没兴趣参与你的游戏
All right, Carla, I'm not in the mood for your games today.
你要是不介意的话 我还有工作要做
So if you don't mind, I've got work to do.
你很多事精 朱尔斯
You're a lot of things, Jules,
但我从来没想过你这麽没新意
but I would have never pegged you as unoriginal.
搞大肚子来留住你的男人吗
Getting knocked up just to keep your man?
有点老套 不是吗
A little trite, isn't it?
你究竟是怎麽知道这事的
How the hell do you know about that?
重点是
The question is,
我丈夫知道他要做另一个小孩的父亲了吗
does my husband know he's gonna father another child?
我猜你不是来帮忙组织宝宝派对的
I'm assuming you're not here to help plan the baby shower.
你来这儿有什麽目的 卡拉
So what are you here for, Carla?
来威胁我吗
To threaten me?
来给你报个价
To make you an offer.
我会给你一笔超过泰克酒吧市值50%的钱
I will pay you 50% over market value for the Tack Room.
也会给你和你的孩子以后提供
And provide a generous allowance for you and your child
丰厚的生活费
for the rest of your lives.
作为交换 你从这儿离开 再也不和哈普联繫
In exchange, you move away, you never speak to Hap again,
永远不能告诉他关于孩子的事
and you never tell him about your baby.
所以你是想收买♥♥我
So you want to buy me, right?
是吗
Is that it?
得了吧 卡拉
Come on, Carla.
你凭什麽认为
What makes you think
我会从你那儿拿走一分钱啊
I would even consider taking a penny of your money?
因为你背叛了哈普 而他因此恨你
Because you betrayed Hap, and he hates you for it.
当他发现孩子的事
And when he finds out about the baby,
他会起诉你 夺取监护权 并且他会赢
he'll sue you for custody and he'll win.
有可能你就再也见不到你的孩子了
Chances are, you will never see your child again.
考虑下我的提议吧 朱尔斯
Think about my offer, Jules.
不会有比这更好的了
You won't get a better one.
谢谢
Thank you.
你是对的 哈普
You were right, Hap.
音频取证确定了哨声匹配
Audio forensics just confirmed the match.
梅嫩德斯先生 你的音频记录与
Mr. Menendez, your recording matches the whistle
布里格斯石油公♥司♥东边的哨声匹配
that's right here on the eastern side of Briggs Oil company.
你要多久才能找到那个男孩
How long before you find that boy?
我不知道
I don't know.
我们检查了在哨声可及范围内的每户家庭
We checked every home within earshot of that rig.
现在我们正在搜查的这片区域
Right now we're onto this area right here,
是最后四分之一的范围了
which is the last quadrant.
α队队长请求与汉密尔顿警长对话
Alpha team leader to Sheriff Hamilton, come in.
失陪一下
Excuse me.
警官
Sergeant.
我们在河滨路122号♥
We're at 122 River Walk.
屋内的灯和电视都开著
Lights and TV are on inside.
但没人应门
No one's answering the door.
好的 先后退
Okay, back off.
继续监控 我这就来
Maintain surveillance. I'm on my way.
你 你觉得我的儿子在那里吗
What... y-you think my son is there?
我们正要去一探究竟
Well, we're about to find out.
你一起来吧
Why don't you come along?
我会给你们打电♥话♥的
I'll call you guys.
- 嘿 我 我给孩子们带来了这些 - 哦 太好了
- Hey. I, um, I brought this for the kids. - Oh, nice.
- 我把它们放在这里吧 - 好的
- I guess I'll just leave them here? - That's fine.
科迪
Cody.
嗨 你不必如此破费
Hi. You didn't have to do this.
我记得你说过
Oh, I remember you saying
你诊室里的孩子们没多少玩具
the kids in your clinic didn't have a lot of toys,
而圣诞节就要到了
and it's Christmas.
每个孩子都应该有礼物可拆
Every kid should get to open a present.
谢谢你 你想得真周到
Well, thank you. That's very thoughtful of you.
小意思
Sure.
我很高兴你来了
I-I'm glad you're here.
我本想告诉你
I wanted to tell you
我将要离开一段时间
that I'm going to be going away for a while.
是吗 为什麽
Really? Why?
我的一个朋友打来电♥话♥
A friend of mine called.
他是无国界医生组织的一员
He's with Doctors Without Borders.
他们在假日期间医务人员短缺
They're short staffed for the holidays.
在海地
In Haiti.
哇哦
Wow.
我会先帮我母亲
I'm going to help my mother
把这里的石油交易都处理妥当
get everything in order here first with the oil deal.
但是当我跟他谈的时候
But when I spoke to him,
他说他们需要一位优秀的药剂师
he said they could use a good pharmacist on the team.
我 我不行 亚历克斯
I... I can't, Alex.
实际上我 我也要离开这里了
I actually... I'm leaving, too.
比利同意离开石泉镇 回家去
Billy agreed to leave Rock Springs and go home.
你肯定很会说服人
Well, you must have been very persuasive.
我想是比利终于发现生命中有比石油更重要的东西
I think Billy finally realized there's more to life than oil.
这可真是一大损失
Well, it's a big loss.
这个镇子里像你这样的女士可不多
There aren't many women like you in this town.
谢谢你
Thank you.
- 再见 - 再见
- Bye. - Goodbye.
各就各位
Moving into position.
行动
Go.
打开左边的门
Open door on the left!
楼梯 右边
Staircase, right!
房♥间 安全
Room, clear.
安全
Clear.
- 安全 - 进后屋
- Clear. - Entering back room.
嫌疑人
Suspect!
慢慢站起来
Stand up slowly.
转身 面对我
Turn around. Face me.
放下武器
Drop the weapon.
剧集 | 黑金血泪(2015) | 导航列表