剧集 | 黑金血泪(2015) | 导航列表
黑金血泪 前情提要
Previously on "Blood & Oil"...
我们要做的就是把这油罐车丢了
All we got to do is ditch this tanker
然后全身而退
and we walk away clean.
你们俩已经被悬赏通缉了
There's already a cash reward for you fellas.
你们可能比油更值钱
You boys are probably worth more than the oil.
他体内的弹壳和在你钻井上找到的弹壳吻合
Slugs in him will match the slug I found out at your rig.
布里格斯小姐
Ms. Briggs?
我爸怎么样了 他会好起来的吧
How's my dad? Is he gonna be all right?
噢 他会好起来的
Oh, he'll be all right.
我会让你入股
I'm gonna let you in.
这交易得花你50万美元
A share of this deal's gonna cost you 500k.
你买♥♥了是什么意思
What do you mean, you bought it?
我今天答应了哈普一些事 明白吗
I committed to something with Hap today, okay?
为什么不能两者兼得
Why can't we do both?
因为不够钱啊
Because there's not enough money to do both.
我可能无法继续参与你的项目
I don't think I'm gonna be able to go in with you after all.
我得先把家庭的事情放在首位
I got to take care of some things on the home front first.
这是朱尔斯·杰克曼 我女朋友
This is Jules Jackman... my girlfriend.
哈普·布里格斯 两天内第二次了
Hap Briggs. Twice in two days...
这是要开始成为一种常态了么
This is starting to become a habit again.
我们不应该不经思索地忽略掉任何人
We shouldn't automatically discount anyone.
没有哪个儿子会用枪指着我
No son of mine would put a gun in my face.
又做恶梦了吗
Another nightmare?
是啊 那就是你
Yeah, well, that's what you get
试图杀死自己父亲的报应
for trying to kill your own father.
懦夫
Coward.
又做恶梦了吗
Another nightmare?
不 正好相反
No, it was quite the opposite, actually.
噢 是吗
Oh, yeah?
那是什么事呢
What was it then?
我可以说给你听
Well, I could tell you...
或者 直接展示给你看
or I could just show you.
你还好吗 哈普
You okay, Hap?
我满脑子都是那晚发生的事还有维克
I can't stop thinking about that night and Wick.
你搞错了 不可能的
You were wrong. No way.
他绝不可能会做出那种事
No way would he have done something like that...
偷我的东西 还拿枪指着我
Steal from me and put a gun in my face.
你说得对
You're right.
我很抱歉曾经怀疑过他
I'm sorry I ever suspected him.
我要重新接纳他
I got to bring him back into the fold
让他知道做我儿子意味着什么
and remind him of what it means to be my son.
高盛集团打算投资麦卡奇项目
Goldman's coming in with the numbers for the McCutching deal.
我今晚会安排一次会议
I'll set a meeting for tonight.
我想让莱西加入
I think I'll ask Lacey to join us.
趁着她在家 最好让她也参加
She may as well sit in while she's home,
学点生意上的事
learn a little about the business,
见见世面
how it works in the real world.
越多布里格斯家的人在越好
The more Briggs, the better.
还好吗 蒂普
All right, Tip?
- 今天不吃早餐了吗 - 嗯哼
- No breakfast today? - Mnh-Mnh.
有个案子要处理
Got a case to solve.
我听说那个死掉的家伙了
Yeah, I heard about the dead guy.
- 砰 砰 - 对 在贝肯
- Bang, bang. - Yeah, it's dangerous
偷油很危险
being an oil siphoner in the Bakken.
就靠你来解决这件事了 警长
I'll count on you to solve this one, sheriff.
杀人犯可会影响我的生意
Murders are bad for my business.
对我的影响更糟
And they are even worse for mine.
但是相信我 不管这事谁干的
But trust me, whoever did this,
我都会抓住他
I'll get 'em.
回见
See you.
亲爱的 你知道辣椒酱放哪儿了吗
Babe, do you know where we unpacked the hot sauce?
我要加点儿在冻麦片上
I need to put it on my frosted flakes.
比利
Billy?
嗯
Hmm?
饥肠辘辘 怀着娃的女人 需要帮忙
Hungry, pregnant woman... Help.
抱歉
Sorry.
我不停地在想
I just can't stop thinking about
跟哈普的那单生意
that environmental deal with Hap.
感觉我们像是错失了良机 你知道吗
Just feels like we missed the boat on that one, you know?
不
No.
不 你没有
No, you didn't.
你为了照顾你的家人
You took care of your family,
你为我们买♥♥了这栋房♥子
you bought us this house,
你还为你的朋友注资
and you invested in your friends,
我简直迫不及待加入餐饮行业了
and I'm really excited to go into the restaurant business
- 跟克斯和艾达一起 - 是啊
- with Kess and Ada. - Yeah.
我只是想给你
Look, I just want to be able
你应得的一切
to give you everything you deserve,
不管是这栋房♥子 还是你麦片上的辣椒酱
whether it's this house or hot sauce for your cereal.
我知道
I know.
与哈普·布里格斯的内♥幕♥交易
And inside deals with Hap Briggs
能让这一切成真
is a way I can make that happen.
很好 你来了
Good, you're here.
拿那罐去喷另外一面
Get that can and paint the other side.
我想尽快把这辆油罐车从这里弄出去
I want this tanker out of here asap.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
我们现在什么都不能动
We can't move anything right now.
居留地的买♥♥家在等着呢
I got a buyer lined up on the reservation.
我想要这些油消失 我想要拿到钱
I want this oil gone, and I want my money.
盖里 听我说 这么做太危险了
Garry, listen to me. There is way too much heat.
你知道吗
Do you understand?
你觉得我不知道吗
You think I don't know this?!
我就不该听你的
I should've never listened to you.
想通过偷油来报复你老爸
Genius idea getting back at your old man
- 真是天才 - 嘿 嘿
- by stealing his oil. - Hey, hey.
是你把这件事从重偷窃罪演变成了谋杀案
You're the one who upped it from grand theft to murder!
- 斯平克斯要揭发我们 - 你都没想过可以
- Spinks was gonna turn us in! - And you didn't even think about
分给他一点油水吗 哼
offering him a piece of the profits, huh?
让他加入我们 而不是杀掉他
Make him a partner instead of killing the guy?!
听我说
Listen to me.
听我说
Listen to me.
我们会卖♥♥掉这些油的 好吗
We're gonna sell this oil, okay?
我保证
I promise you,
但是我们要等风头过了再说
but we have got to let things cool down.
我们得小心行事
We got to be smart
因为在找我们的那家伙
because the guy who's looking for us,
他说到做到
I assure you, he is.
好吗
Yeah.
好吧
Yeah.
难以置信 对吧
Hard to believe, isn't it?
两周前 我还打算开洗衣店
Two weeks ago, I was gonna open up a laundromat.
麦卡奇
我敢肯定
I can tell you,
赚大钱要比那点蝇头小利
it's a hell of a lot more fun making profits in the millions
- 有意思得多 - 是啊 呃 我
- than it is in quarters. - Yeah, well, I, uh...
我还在想上次我放弃的那单生意
Still thinking about the one I left out there on the table...
石泉镇响应公♥司♥
Rock Springs response.
那单生意不怎么行
Well, that one didn't work out
跟我想的差不多
quite like I thought it would.
等下 你赔钱了吗
Wait, you lost money?
噢 不 不 不 不
Oh, no. No, no, no.
不 但我只翻了三倍的利润
No, but I only tripled my profit on it.
等一下 你这是什么意思
Wait, what do you mean?
你已经把它卖♥♥掉了吗
You sold it already?
哦 是啊
Oh, yeah.
我今早把它转手卖♥♥给斯伦贝谢公♥司♥了
I flipped it to Schlumberger this morning.
那就是经济繁荣有趣的地方
That's the funny thing about a boom.
涨价的东西 会一直涨下去
What goes up just... Keeps on going.
别担心 孩子
Don't worry, son.
你会得到你应得的
You'll get yours.
朱尔斯 你还好吗
剧集 | 黑金血泪(2015) | 导航列表