剧集 | 黑金血泪(2015) | 导航列表
Tell them they're on their own.
告诉他们要靠自己
And let me be clear...
让我说清楚
You better hold up your end, and soon,
你最好履行你的承诺 而且要快
or our deal doesn't work for you, either.
否则我们也不会给你豁免权
I'm so jealous.
我好羡慕
Well, perhaps you can visit sometime.
你可以改天来参观
Hey. Hey.
嘿 嘿
Billy, you didn't tell me how incredible your wife was.
比利 你的妻子真的是太棒了
Yeah.
是的
Well, Annie brought tea and your partnership contracts.
安妮带了一些茶过来 还有你们的合伙人合同
And then she tried to explain to me
她用了半个小时的时间
for the last half an hour
跟我解释
why you've been acting like such a weasel.
你最近一直躲躲闪闪的原因
Hap sucks everyone into the vortex.
哈普把所有人都拉下了水
I call it the Hap Briggs revenge syndrome.
我把这个称之为“哈普·布里格斯复仇综合症”
But I think Billy's cured of it now.
但我觉得比利已经治愈了
Yeah, well, thanks to you and the new contracts.
多亏了你 还有这份新合同
I mean, I can't wait to start drilling for oil.
我已经迫不及待要去开采石油了
About that...
关于这个
Turns out that land is not as flush
那块地并没有我们想像中
as we thought it was gonna be.
那么多石油
Are you saying that Hap screwed us again?
你是说哈普又把我们耍了吗
No, there's something else going on.
不 发生了一些别的事情
I think it's a much bigger play,
我觉得这是一个更大的项目
which we will find out tonight
是否如此 今晚我们就会知道
and finally see Hap Briggs get his due.
终于能看到哈普·布里格斯得到他应得的
I don't understand.
我不明白
Put on your finest.
好好打扮一下吧
I'm gonna send you a car around 7:00.
7点左右我派车来接你们
We're going to Hap's anniversary party
我们要去参加布里格斯石油的
for Briggs Oil.
周♥年♥庆♥派对
Wait, an anniversary party...
慢着 周♥年♥庆♥派对
The first one was 30 years ago.
第一场周♥年♥庆♥是在30年前
It was the best night of my life.
那是我一生中最美好的夜晚
Tonight's promises to be even better.
今晚绝对会更精彩
Look, you have every right to be furious.
你有生气的权利
I treated you badly.
是我对你不好
Worse than that, and... I'm sorry, Wick.
不仅如此 我很抱歉 维克
If it makes you feel any better, Hap played us both.
哈普把我们两个都耍了 如果这样你能好受些的话
I can see now what a bastard he is.
我现在知道他有多混♥蛋♥
Do you? Yeah.
是吗 是的
And I guess I finally see
我终于明白
what drove you to hold that gun on him.
你为什么会拿枪指着他了
Nobody can inspire hatred quite like Hap Briggs.
没有人能比哈普·布里格斯更能激起仇恨
You really feel that way?
你真是这么觉得的吗
Yeah.
对
What if I told you there was a way to get back at him?
如果我告诉你 有一个可以报复他的办法
To punish him for lying to you, deceiving you.
让他为对你撒谎 欺骗你受到惩罚
Go on.
说吧
The feds are investigating him
他因为盗窃了一些机密文件
for stealing some classified documents.
正被联邦调查局调查
They came to me first,
他们先来找我了
but obviously I can't do anything.
但很显然我爱莫能助
You know how paranoid Hap is.
你知道哈普疑心有多重
Can't even get close enough to bug his phone.
根本没机会安装偷听器
So you need someone he trusts.
所以你需要一个他信任的人
And who hates him as much as I do.
同时这个人还要像我这样恨他
Just tell me what I need to do.
告诉我 我该怎么做
Call him.
给他打电♥话♥
I need to see you.
我要见你
Yeah, I think I can make that happen.
好啊 我可以安排
Invite him over here.
邀请他过来
The only way this is gonna work
唯一行得通的方法就是
is if he thinks nothing has changed.
让他觉得一切都没改变
You've got to put him at ease.
你要让他放松警惕
And then what?
然后呢
This phone is an exact replica of Hap's.
这部手♥机♥和哈普那部是一样的
The only difference is the FBI has this one bugged.
唯一不同的是 联邦调查局在这部手♥机♥上装了窃听器
Now, he keeps his phone in His jacket pocket, yeah.
他把手♥机♥放在 他的外套口袋里
You've got to distract him long enough to make the switch.
你需要转移他的注意力 找机会把手♥机♥掉包
And what if he can't be distracted, Wick?
如果不能让他分心怎么办 维克
I'm sure you'll think of something.
你相信你一定有办法的
This is our chance, Jules, to put an end to his lies.
朱尔斯 这是我们终结他所有谎言的机会
For good.
一劳永逸
Jules?
朱尔斯
You want to come join me?
你想进来吗
I'll be right there.
我马上过去
Consider it done.
包在我身上
Hello, baby.
你好啊 宝贝
How was your meeting?
你们的会议怎么样
Productive.
收获颇丰
How was it around here?
这里怎么样
Surprisingly quiet.
安静得出奇
Thankfully, your ex-wife didn't feel the need
谢天谢地 你的前妻今天没有
to ambush me today.
伏击我
I wouldn't worry about Hurricane Annie.
我才不担心安妮那个疯婆子
She'll peter out before she hits land.
事情到手前 她就消失了
We're in.
窃听成功
Hello?
喂
He woke up a few minutes ago.
他几分钟前醒过来了
He's still groggy,
他还是昏昏沉沉的
but he won't be for much longer.
但他坚持不了多久了
Does anyone else know?
还有谁知道这事
You're the first person I called,
你是第一个知道的人
like you asked.
正如你要求那样
But I'll need to notify the sheriff soon.
但我很快就得通知警长
Okay, thank you.
好的 谢谢你
Um, I'll be there as soon as possible.
我会尽快赶到的
Is everything okay?
没事吧
Uh, yeah, I just have to go help Jules with something.
没事 我要去给朱尔斯帮点小忙
I'll meet you at the party, okay? Sure.
我们派对上见 好吗 没问题
I'm sorry. Um, I should have knocked.
不好意思 我该先敲门的
Old habit.
习惯了
No, that's fine. I'm glad you're here.
不 没关系 你能过来我很高兴
Yeah, I just, um, came to get my tux.
我只是 呃 过来拿礼服的
Um, I did it, so...
呃 我照做了 所以
It's done.
结束了
Yeah, I know.
我知道
Wick, um...
维克
It was, uh...
那个 呃
Fun remembering what we could do together.
回忆我们一起做的事很有意思
I sort of let myself forget about that.
我似乎忘记了这一点
I let myself forget about a lot of things.
我让自己忘记了很多事情
Things like, um...
比如说 唔
I love you.
我爱你
I think maybe I always have.
我想我可能一直都爱
That's funny.
真好笑
Last week, you loved Hap.
上周 你爱的是哈普
But he... he messed with my head. That wasn't...
但是他 他扰乱了我 那不是
And today, you made it possible to put him in federal prison.
而今天 你让他有可能被送进联邦监狱
Wait... That's a hell of a way to love someone, isn't it, Jules?
等下 这真是该死的爱人的方式 不是吗 朱尔斯
I think I'll get out while I can.
我会在我还能脱身的时候离开
Wait, this was all you...
等等 这都是你
You played me.
你耍我
Played you?
耍你?
You know what they say about a Rock Springs whore,
你知道他们是怎么说石泉镇的婊♥子♥的吗
don't you?
知道吗
If they'll do it for you, they'll do it to you.
她们为你而做的事 有朝一日也会对你这么做
Kind of fits, huh?
挺贴切的 哈?
Oh, and by the way,
哦 顺便提一句
剧集 | 黑金血泪(2015) | 导航列表