剧集 | 黑金血泪(2015) | 导航列表
把枪给我
Give me the gun.
你并不需要枪 亲爱的
You don't need one, honey.
专员 哈普和我都很高兴您能应邀而来
Commissioner, Hap and I are so glad you could join us.
谢谢
Thank you.
生日快乐 哈普
Happy birthday to you, Hap.
哦 谢谢了 迈伦
Well, thanks, Myron.
- 很高兴你能来 - 谢谢
- So happy you could be here. - Thank you.
我马上就回来找你们 好吗
I'll be with you two in just a minute, all right?
我听说盐湖城为了在石泉镇盖一座庙
I hear Salt Lake's putting a squeeze on you
正在给你们施压
to get a temple built in Rock Springs.
我 我抗压能力强 卡拉
Oh, I'm, uh... I'm squeeze-proof, Carla.
相信你
Of course you are.
我猜你已经听说了
But I guess you've heard the rumor
我们亲爱的州长正在阿巴拉契亚山道徒步旅行
that our dear governor's been hiking the Appalachian Trail.
听说了
I have.
而当流言传播开来 他将会被召回
And when that rumor goes public,there's gonna be a recall.
那么我应该 呃 祈求上帝给我精神指引了
Then I shall, uh, pray for spiritual guidance.
你并不需要精神指引 迈伦
You don't need spiritual guidance, Myron.
你有我
You've got me.
一个聪明的 有着强力后盾的
A smart oil and gas commissioner
石油天然气专员
with the right backers
可以在州长的管治下高枕无忧
could be sleeping in the governor's mansion.
至于那座庙
And that temple,
我们的州长必须批准他所有的要求
well, the governor gets to approve whatever he wants.
你可有护身符
You're a little crooked.
哈普 这简直太难以置信了
Hap, this is unbelievable.
根据迈伦的报告 巴肯页岩最为
According to Myron's report, the richest areas
富饶的地段 恰好是之前被误认为最为贫瘠的陆地
of the Bakken shale are on land previously thought barren.
那里是四熊印第安保留区
That's the four bears Indian reservation.
那里的土地比塔尔萨妓♥女♥都难穿透
Those plots been drilled harder than a Tulsa whore.
老井钻得不够深
The old Wells didn't go deep enough.
巴肯页岩的油气储量至少是预估的十倍
The Bakken reserves are at least 10 times previous estimates.
比沙特阿♥拉♥伯的加瓦尔油田更为丰富
Bigger than the Saudi Ghawar field.
不是吧
Come on.
好
Yes.
天呐
Hey, now!
呃 除了
Well... Except...
部落会因为维克射杀了那只该死的麋鹿而大发雷霆的
Tribe is gonna be pissed because Wick shot that damn moose.
他们的态度已经不重要了
Doesn't matter what they say.
从这里能让咱们成功的获取石油
This property will give us access to the oil.
干得漂亮
You're good.
有什么可以帮你的 先生
May I help you, sir?
买♥♥处方药 理查德·福特
Prescription pick up. Richard Ford.
好的 先生 您的名字在我们的系统中吗
Okay. Sir, are you in our system?
我的电♥话♥号♥码也在
As is my phone number.
你什么时候动身 亲爱的
What time do you get off, darlin'?
我去帮你拿你的处方药
I'll get your prescription.
我是福特
Ford here.
好的 先生
Yes, sir.
现在 马上开车去麦卡奇农场
Driving out to McCutching Ranch right now.
好的 布里格斯先生
Yes, Mr. Briggs.
把那处地♥产♥买♥♥下是我的当务之急
Buying the property is my top priority.
我会尽快把这事搞定 突击完成
I will close it asap. Crash job.
谢谢你 布里格斯先生
Thank you, Mr. Briggs.
这是你的痔疮膏 先生 一日敷两次
Here's your hemorrhoid cream, sir. Apply twice a day.
下一个
Next.
只有当你有求于我时
You usually only come around my place
你才会来我的地盘
when you want something.
你打算把我也撵出去 对吗
You gonna kick me out, too?
你知道我这人的 我是个给予者
You know me. I'm a giver.
哈普断了我的经济来源
Hap cut me off.
哦 亲 事情很快就会平息的
Oh, baby. That'll blow over.
你们两个经常起争执的啊
You two fight all the time.
很明显 这次不同
Well, it's different this time, apparently.
怎么样断你经济来源
Cut you off like how?
断我经济来源
Cut me off.
把我赶出房♥子 把我从遗嘱受益人那栏划掉
I'm out of the house. I'm out of the will.
我被断了生路
I'm cut off.
就算哈普断了你的生路又怎样
So what if Hap cut you off?
这里遍地都是机会
There's opportunity everywhere up here.
我只靠一小桶啤酒和两千美元现金
I started this place with nothing but a keg of beer
白手起家
and $2,000 in cash.
哈普不相信我自己能成功
Hap doesn't think I can do it on my own.
但他可不是唯一有能耐挣钱的人
But he's not the only one that can make money.
谁在意哈普是怎么想呢
Who cares what Hap thinks?
不管怎么样 我都支持你 维克
I'm here for you, Wick, no matter what.
你知道的 对吗
You know that, right?
我很高兴他这么做了
Well, I'm glad he did it.
拿着他的钱 你就永远欠他
You take his money and he owns you.
很好 那么 你这个狗♥娘♥养♥的
Well, fine, then, you son of a bitch.
我可以自己闯出一片天
I'll make my own way.
那么 你打算怎么做
So, what's your play?
拿到属于我的东西
To get mine.
拿到属于我的东西
To get mine.
哦 孩子
Oh, boy.
惹毛了布里格斯石油的老大
You get on the wrong side of Briggs Oil,
就没人敢接触你了
nobody will touch you.
你知道除了帮你脱掉那只靴子
Well, you know what you need?
你还需要什么吗
Besides help with that boot?
一个爱我的老婆吗
Wife who loves me?
哦 我想是一份固定工作吧
Oh, I was gonna say a steady job.
哦 那是什么
Oh, what was that?
一份稳定的工作吗
A steady job?
- 对 一份稳定的工作 - 你说这些到底什么意思
- Yeah, a steady job. - What is that supposed to mean?
你知道吗 我在药房♥的时候偶然
Well, you know what, I overheard this land man
听到那个地主打电♥话♥
in line today at the pharmacy.
他当时在电♥话♥里跟哈普·布里格斯 交谈
He was talking to Hap Briggs on his... on his cell.
你在听我说话吗
Are you listening to me?
我听着呢
I'm listening.
他在跟他说花大价钱
He was telling him to pay top dollar
把麦卡奇农场还是什么的买♥♥下来
for this McCutching Ranch or something.
这听起来像一个大秘密
It sounded like some real big secret.
- 是么 - 恩啊
- Yeah? - Mm-hmm.
今天是截止日期么
Was in line today?
恩
Mm-hmm.
说是一定要在今天完成
Said it had to be done today.
赚快钱的交易哦 你在听吗
Crash job. Are you listening?
麦卡奇农场
McCutching Ranch.
麦卡奇农场 恩
McCutching Ranch, huh?
恩恩
Uh-huh.
恩 我在听呢
Yeah, I'm listening.
我只是想找份工作
I'm just trying to get a job.
我听说你被聘用了
I hear you're hiring.
恩 恩 我们的筛选程序非常严格
Hm. Well, you know, we have a very intense vetting process.
哦 是这样么
Oh, is that so?
所以我不知道你是不是能过关
So I don't know if you're gonna make the cut.
- 哦 真的么 - 恩
- Oh, really? - Mm.
- 恩 等着吧 - 恩
- Well, we'll see about that. - Mm-hmm.
噢
Oh...
面试结果怎样
How's the job interview coming?
你被聘用了
You're hired.
那么 如果我的理解是正确的
Billy: So, if I understand this correctly,
进出麦卡奇农场的唯一方法
the only way in or out of the McCutching Ranch
就是通过这个地区么
is through this parcel here?
对的
That's right.
这块区域现在属于
That plot is currently owned by...
克利夫顿·P·龙格尔先生
A Mr. Clifton P. Lundegren.
克利夫顿·P·龙格尔 克利夫顿·P·龙格尔
Clifton P. Lundegren. Clifton P. Lundegren.
知道了 嘿 谢了
Got it. Hey, thanks.
我不知道他们持矿人持有优先权
I never knew them mineral holders held the right of way.
剧集 | 黑金血泪(2015) | 导航列表