剧集 | 黑金血泪(2015) | 导航列表
笑什么
What?
你永远是我穿着血染的华丽盔甲的骑士
You're always my knight in shining bloody armor, eh?
- 不论我多么努力地试着 - 那就别尝试了
- No matter how much I try to... - So stop trying.
我不能一直这样 哈普
I can't keep doing this, Hap.
一遍一遍绕圈
Just going round and round.
那你告诉我你不想我
Just tell me you don't miss me
我就永远不来烦你
and I'll never bother you again.
我不想你
I don't miss you.
我买♥♥了玛芬蛋糕 谁饿了
I brought muffins. Anyone hungry?
饿死了
Starving.
你怎么知道的
How'd you know?
我永远知道你要什么
I always know what you need.
维克
Wick!
卡西迪
Cassidy.
你已经忘了
You forgot already.
卡西迪
Cassidy.
我当然记得
Yes, of course.
只是有段时间没见
Yeah. It's just been a while.
17个月了
17 months.
但谁在数呢
But who's counting?
那么 你在这干嘛
So, what are you doing here?
我来探望一个做手术的朋友
Oh, I'm visiting a friend in surgery.
很高兴知道你还跟我记忆中一样好
It's good to know you're just as nice as I remember.
我得走了 很高兴看到你
I got to go. It's good seeing you.
我也是
You too.
有新消息吗
Any news?
不 我不知道现在如何
No. I don't understand what's going on.
一切都会好的 科迪是名斗士
It'll be okay. Cody's a fighter.
是的
Yeah.
勒菲弗先生
Mr. Lefever?
医生
Sir.
- 你的妻子在恢复中 - 好的
- Your wife's in recovery. - Okay.
我需要监控她几天
I'm going to need to monitor her for a few days.
她和宝宝都没事
She and the baby are both fine.
真的吗
Kidding me?
医生 实在是太感谢你了
Doctor, thank you so much!
嘿 宝贝 是我
Hey, baby, it's me.
你做得很好 宝宝也很好
You're doing great. The baby's doing great.
嗨
Hi.
我猜我办了家庭派对 只是不在家里
I guess I got my house party, just not in the house.
我们会找出对你做了这些事的禽兽
We're gonna find the monster that did this to you.
- 你看到他的样子了吗 - 现在不是时候 哈普
- Did you get a look at him? - Not right now, Hap.
不 不 没关系 科迪 你看见他了吗
No, no, it's okay. Cody, did you see him?
是的 我看到了
Yeah, I did.
我看见他的脸了
I saw his face.
真的吗
Really?
我是A.J. 请留下口信
It's A.J. leave a message.
花和卡片
Flowers and a card?
真的吗
Really?
天呐 你的道歉比你的侦查水平还低
God, you apologize worse than you spy.
我觉得孩子的天真让人精神焕发
I find the innocence of children so refreshing.
你觉得呢
Don't you?
你儿子的画展现了真正的承诺
Your son's work shows real promise.
希望你的工作也能如此
Wish I could say the same for yours.
你在说什么 我都照你要求的做了
What are you talking about? I did what you asked.
我把哈普·布里格斯的地质勘探报告给你了
I brought you Hap Briggs' USGS report.
可惜你给我的不是真正的报告
Too bad you didn't get me the real one.
根据那份报告
According to that report,
麦卡奇土地的含油量比海湾站还少
the McCutching land has less oil than a Gulf station.
然而哈普·布里格斯正在打油井 准备下钻了
Yet Hap Briggs is sinking wells, preparing to drill.
那像是哈普·布里格斯会做的事吗
Does that sound like Hap Briggs to you?
报告不足为信
The report can't be trusted.
也许你也是
Maybe neither can you.
听着 我的任务是把报告给你
Look, my mission was to bring you the report.
我不能为里面的东西
I can't be held responsible
- 负责 但 - 艾哈迈德 这种任性和你不相称
- for whatever's in it, but... - Ahmed, this petulance is unbecoming.
你现在的任务简单了
Your job is now simple.
给我真的报告
Get me the real report.
你有36个小时
You've got 36 hours.
因为我们都想看到自己的孩子长大 不是吗
Because we all want to see our children grow up, don't we?
哈珀医生请到重症监护室
Dr. Harper to I.C.U.
- 嘿 - 嘿
- Hey. - Hey.
啊 他真是你们的福星啊
Ah, that's a lucky boy of yours.
不 他是科迪的福星 她醒了
No, this is actually for Cody, you know, when she, wakes up.
嘿 听着 我
Hey, listen, I...
我真的感谢你请来了那个外科医生
I just wanted to really thank you for bringing in that surgeon.
我也很在乎科迪的
I care about Cody, too.
你老婆她是个狠角色
She's quite a spitfire, that wife of yours.
她在麦卡奇智取我们的时候我就看出来了
I knew it the minute she outfoxed us on McCutching.
是啊 护士说
Yeah, well, the nurses said that
她的手术很成功
the, doc pretty much saved her life.
不错
Yeah.
听着 如果有什么我能帮上忙的
So, look, if there's anything that I can do,
我会竭尽全力报答你
I will do anything to repay you.
来跟我做事吧
Come work for me.
什么 跟你做事
What? Come work for you?
在我们之间发生了那么多事之后
After everything that went down between us?
嗯 其实
Well, actually, it's...
就因为发生了那些事
because of how it went down.
比利 你有做投机者的潜质
Billy, you got a wildcatter streak.
你对布格里斯石油很有价值
I think you'd be a real asset for Briggs Oil.
- 做什么 接管子还是 - 不是 先生
- And what? Stringing pipe or... - No, sir.
在前线做土地交易
Doing land deals in the front office.
我将要
I'm about to...
开始我一生中最大的项目
get into the biggest play of my life.
全世界的钻探者
And every drilling outfit in the world
都紧盯着我
is gonna be nipping at my heels.
我真的需要你的帮助
I could really use your help.
哈普 我
Hap, I...
不用现在答复我
Don't answer now.
照顾好科迪和孩子
Take care of Cody and that baby, and...
好好考虑 下周给我答复
think about it and call me next week.
我会的 嘿 谢谢你
I will do that. And, hey, thank you.
...2217.
博尔恩医生 2217分机
Dr. Borne, extension 2217.
她能认出你
She can identify you!
你杀了斯平克斯后
That's attempted murder on top of
又搞一出谋杀未遂
what you already did to Spinks!
警长会通报州警♥察♥局
The sheriff is gonna call in the state police.
这意味着会对你进行搜捕
That means a manhunt.
搜捕啊
A manhunt!
他们不用多久就能查出
You know how long it's gonna take them to figure out
你奶奶在镇外10英里有一间小木屋
that your granny's got a cabin 10 miles out of town, huh?
没拿到止疼片和钱之前我哪里也不去
Well, I ain't going anywhere till I get some pills and some cash.
盖里 你没明白我的意思
Gary, you're not getting it!
只要一句话 只要科迪的一句话 你就完蛋了
One word... one word from Cody, and they're all over you!
是我们
All over us.
我们都在一条船上
We're in this together,
以防你忘记
and in case you're having trouble remembering that...
嘿 是你把
Hey, you're the one
重偷窃案变成谋杀案的
who upped it from grand theft to murder.
斯平克斯要告发我们
Spinks was gonna turn us in.
我手里还有呢
I got plenty more.
你最好给我弄到止疼片和钱
So you better get me some pills and some cash
如果我完蛋了 你也完蛋了
'cause if I go down, you go down.
就是这样
Full stop!
哇哦
Hey, now.
看看你
Look at you.
你还能在全世界的天桥上表演
You could still walk any runway in the world
吸引所有的目光
and turn every head.
今天有个新项目的重要会议
剧集 | 黑金血泪(2015) | 导航列表