剧集 | 黑金血泪(2015) | 导航列表
What do you say we get in to some?
好啊 亲爱的
Okay, dear.
玛丽娜 能麻烦你拿点帕图斯红酒来吗
Marina, would you get the Petrus, please?
没问题 卡拉夫人
Yes, Mrs. Carla.
玛丽娜已经够忙了 我去拿吧
Marina has enough to do, so I'll get it.
# 每个故事 每个谎言 #
And every story and every lie
# 转瞬即逝 #
it won't save...
谁骗我说用钱可以买♥♥到幸福的
Who lied and said money buys happiness?
不过可以买♥♥到大豪♥宅♥ 那样离幸福也不远了
Can buy big houses, though, built right next to happiness.
我们做不到 朱尔斯
We can't do it, Jules.
什么
What?
早些时候你带我看的那套房♥子
The house you showed me earlier.
我
I...
比利想和哈普一起再做一个项目
Billy wants to do another project with Hap
我们负担不起两边 所以
and we can't afford both, so...
从哈普·布里格斯那里得到的还不够
Just can't get enough of Hap Briggs.
他看上去的确有那种影响力 不是么
He does seem to have that effect on people, doesn't he?
什么事
What?
斯平克斯正想着要整我们
Spinks is thinking about flipping us.
什么意思
What? How?
他跟我的联络人讲了悬赏的事
Talked to my contact about the reward...
还说他会去找警长
Said he was gonna go to the sheriff.
好了 盖里 听我说
Okay, Gary, listen to me.
决不能让那发生 明白了没 这
That cannot happen. Do you understand? Th...
啊
Ah!
抱歉打扰你了
Sorry to interrupt.
哦 不 不 没什么事
Oh, no, no. It was... it was nothing.
听上去可不像没事
Doesn't sound like it.
你肩膀怎么了
What happened to your shoulder?
我只是有点扭到了
I just tweaked it a little bit
就是我们在雨中打起来的那次
during our scrum in the rain.
啊
Ah.
但我 呃 想再比一次
But I, uh, want a rematch.
A.J.
A.J.
哈普有让你回过家吗
Does Hap ever let you go home?
我回家了
I am home.
只不过住在后屋
Just live in the back house.
我怎么一点都不惊讶
Why am I not surprised?
什么
What?
抱歉
I'm sorry.
这 和你无关 只是现在周遭的一切都变了
It's... it's not you. It's just everything's different now.
我爸和维克几乎不怎么讲话
I mean, my dad and Wick are barely speaking.
卡拉把我们当客人看待
Carla treats us like houseguests.
不知为什么会这样 以前这里是一个又大又温暖的家
I don't know. This used to be a big, warm house.
现在只有大而已
Now it's just big.
可是现在你回来了 对吧
Well, you're home now, right?
哪怕只是待上几周
At least for a few weeks, anyway.
嘿 也许你不会知道
Hey, you never know.
也许你会找到让这个家重新温暖起来的方法
Maybe you'll find something that makes this house warm again.
嘿
Hey.
你到底是司机还是精神科专家
Are you a driver or a shrink?
我帮助有需要的人
I help as needed.
我有些话想说
I got a few things I want to say.
钻井平台上发生了一系列可怕的事情
That was a hell of a scary thing out there at the rig.
但是我们 我们渡过了难关
But we... we got through it.
我们存活了下来
We survived.
如此考验让我意识到我是多么的幸运
An ordeal like that reminds me of how lucky I am...
能够有那么多关心我的人陪伴在身边
To be surrounded by people that care for me...
当然还有我所关心的人
And that I care about so much.
我们都是幸运的
We're all lucky...
得以生活在这样一片土地上
To live in a place like this...
在这美妙的时刻之中
In a moment like this...
在这个真正的繁荣时代下
In an honest-to-God boom.
我们会永远铭记
We can never forget that.
敬爱
To love...
朋友
Friends...
家人
Family...
还有上苍赐予的石油
And oil, by God.
没有它们我们又能做成什么事呢
What the hell would we do without them?
- 干杯 - 干杯
- Cheers. - Cheers.
所以说 呃
So, uh...
比利 你跟科迪说过我们的新冒险计划了吗
Billy, did you tell Cody about our new venture?
嗯 他说过了
Mm, he did.
感觉是个很好的机遇
Sounds like a wonderful opportunity.
哦 的确很棒
Oh, it's a good one.
它拥有我们所说的不对称优势
It has was we call "an asymmetrical upside."
- 嗯 - 那可是件好事
- Okay. - And that's a good thing.
事实上 哈普 呃
Actually, Hap, uh,
我可能无法继续参与你的项目
I don't think I'm gonna be able to go in with you after all.
你开玩笑么
You're kidding me.
- 你当初可是极力争取 - 我知道
- You hustled me for that piece. - No, I know I did.
我 呃 恐怕在这件事上我有点超出能力范围了
I-i, uh, may have gotten in a bit over my skis on this one.
我得先把家庭的事情放在首位
I got to take care of some things on the home front first.
我 呃 希望你能理解
I, uh, hope you'll understand.
我认为你在犯错误
I think you're making a mistake.
我不想犯一个更大的错
I wouldn't want to make a bigger one.
嘿 老爸 我没听见你走过来
Hey, pop. I didn't hear you.
有个问题想问你 维克
Want to ask you a question, Wick.
随便问
Anything.
钻井平台大火那晚你人在哪里
Where were you the night of the rig fire?
和几个朋友出去喝酒了
Just getting some drinks with some friends.
后来在朱尔斯家过夜
Ended up back at Jules' apartment.
为什么这么问
Why?
先生
Señor!
警长来见你了 哈普先生
The sheriff is here to see you, Mr. Hap.
各位
Everybody...
蒂普认为他已经找到盗贼了
Tip thinks he found the thief.
这男孩我已经监视很久了
Yeah, this boy's been on my radar a long time.
他以前总是把大部分偷来的石油运到这来
He used to move most of the stolen oil up here,
通常是径直穿过饭店
usually right across the res.
在尸体上找到了这个
Found this on the body.
他叫克莱·斯平克斯
His name is Clay Spinks.
点38式手♥枪♥
.38-Cal Snubnose.
体内的弹壳和在你钻井上找到的弹壳吻合
Slugs in him will match the slug I found out at your rig.
嗯 那油管车呢
And, uh, what about the tanker?
油罐车不见了
That tanker's gone.
这个人 不管是谁枪杀的
This individual, here, and whoever shot him
在价钱上发生争执
tangled over the price.
斯平克斯惨败
Spinks got the worst of it.
都结束了 老爸
It's over, pop.
对你♥爸♥来说是的
For your dad.
对我来说 有一桩谋杀案要处理
Me, I got a murder to solve.
盖里 你究竟做了什么
Gary! What the hell did you do?
我别无选择 哥们
Didn't have a choice, man.
我跟你说过他为了赏金要举报我们
I told you he was gonna flip us for the reward money.
哦 我的天
Oh, my...
所以你就 你就杀了他
So you... You killed him?
我也是迫不得已
Couldn't take the chance, man.
我蹲过牢 整整三年
I've done a stretch up at state... three years.
- 我决不回去 - 你真是
- No way I'm going back. - You s...
听着 他们查不到那把枪
Listen... They can't trace the gun.
而且你说警长认为是斯平克斯偷了石油 对吗
And you said the sheriff thinks Spinks stole the oil, right?
好了 那么
All right, so...
我们没事了
We're good.
我们要做的就是把这油罐车丢了
All we got to do is ditch this tanker
然后全身而退
and we walk away clean.
嘿 龙格尔先生 找我什么事
Hey, Mr. Lundegren. Wh-what can I help you with?
你们到底是什么人
Who are you people?
什 什么 龙格尔先生 我们只是
Wh-what? Sir, Mr. Lundegren, we'll just...
你到我家来净说一堆谎话
You come to my house and tell me a pack of lies!
谎话 先生 你到底在说什么
剧集 | 黑金血泪(2015) | 导航列表