剧集 | 黑金血泪(2015) | 导航列表
All right.
那么 你对环烯有了解吗
Okay, so, you know a little something about cycloalkenes.
呃 这个
Well, this...
和REGDEX文件 还有设备清单
along with the REGDEX filing and the equipment inventory...
我帮你搞到的那份
Which I got for you.
应该足以向那帮人证明这份报告是货真价实的
...should prove to my people that the survey is legit.
我也是如此
And so am I.
看见没
You see?
我们不吵架时还是可以做点正事的
We can actually do some good when we're not fighting.
比如保护我儿子的安全
Like keeping my son safe.
没想到我会问你这个
I can't believe I'm about to ask this.
你儿子的母亲
Your son's mother...
你们俩
Are you two...
她 现在还是我妻子
She's... She's my wife.
当然
Of course.
你是个间谍
You're a spy.
你结婚了
You're married.
还有什么是能够分享的吗
A-anything else while we're sharing?
离婚在沙特阿♥拉♥伯是很难的事
Divorce is complicated in Saudi Arabia.
我们很早就已知道
We knew a long time ago
我们彼此并不合适
we just weren't right for each other.
她不像你
She's just not you.
你得走了
You have to go.
不然要迟到了
You're gonna be late.
好吧
All right.
又是我盖里
It's Gary again.
这就是我不明白的地方
Here's what I don't understand.
为什么总是要我打给你
Why am I always having to call you?
你现在应该已经到我这儿了
You should've been back here by now.
我发誓 你这是在逼我
I swear, man, you do me dirty on this...
记住 斯平克斯和我过去关系也很亲近
Remember, Spinks and I used to be tight, too,
看看他现在的下场
and look what happened to him.
所以你最好赶紧出现
So get here fast,
如果我出事了 你也逃不掉 哥们
because if I go down, I ain't going down alone, partner.
他在哪儿
Where is he?
- 谁 - 盖里 你的死党盖里
- Who? - Gary... your old buddy Gary.
是他袭击科迪的
He's the one who attacked Cody.
我知道
I know.
什么叫你知道 啊
What do you mean you know, huh?
你说你知道是什么意思 他杀了我儿子 维克
What do you mean you know?! He killed my son, Wick!
你完全有理由不高兴
You have every right to be upset.
那家伙不是好东西 相信我
That guy is a bad dude, trust me.
- 你什么意思 - 这都不重要
- What's that mean?! - It doesn't matter!
你要知道的就是
All you need to know is,
你不会想和他牵涉到一块儿
you do not want to get mixed up with him.
那你给我发誓
And you swear to me...
发誓你不知道他在哪里
you swear to me you don't know where he is.
如果我知道呢
What if I did?
你要怎么做 把他痛扁一顿吗
What are you gonna do? You gonna kick his ass?
让他尝尝子弹吗
You gonna go put a bullet in him?
比利 你现在就走在那条细微的界线上
Billy, you are walking that fine line right now.
别让盖里那样的卑鄙小人把你推倒
Don't let a scumbag like Gary push you over.
这条线很容易跨越
It's a really easy line to cross,
但一旦跨越就很难再回来了
but it's a hell of a lot harder to get back.
是啊 你简直疯了
Yeah, well, you're crazy
如果你以为我会就这样算了
if you think I'm gonna let this go.
你应该去好好照顾你妻子
I think you should go take care of your wife,
感谢上帝回应了你的祈祷
thank God for answering most of your prayers,
- 让我来处理这事好吗 - 让你来处理
- and let me take care of this, okay? - Oh, let you take care of this?
是的
Yes.
比利
Billy.
它让我想起你
It made me think of you.
海之花
A sea flower.
- 你的最爱 - 啊哈
- Your favorite. - Mm-hmm.
我们不能再这样下去了 哈普
We can't keep doing this, Hap.
那告诉我你不想念我
Just tell me you don't miss me.
啊
Aah!
哦 该死的 维克
Oh, damn it, Wick.
哈普 我要见你
Hap, I need to see you.
你还在想比利的事 对吗
You're still thinking about Billy, aren't you?
哈普开始收他的钩子了
Hap's getting his hooks back in.
我跟你说过了
I told you.
你还说过我太老太虚弱
You told me I was too old and sick
顾不上旧时恩怨了
to chase an old grudge.
医生说你的心脏正在好转
Well, the doctor says your heart's getting better.
我不喜欢让你失望
I hate to disappoint you.
但是
But...
哈普·布里格斯比我更能帮助那个小伙子
Hap Briggs can help that boy a whole lot more than I can.
你曾跟我说比利
You once told me Billy was our best shot
是对付哈普的最好人选
at giving Hap a run for his money.
可是比利没有向哈普叫板的资本
But Billy doesn't have the capital to take on Hap.
我们也没有
And neither do we.
也许不只是钱的问题
Maybe it's not just about money.
你不是说除了咱们
You're telling me there's not one person out there
外头恨哈普的人有的是吗
who doesn't hate Hap as much as we do...
那其中谁愿意帮比利呢
and who'd be willing to back Billy?
你要那么想的话
Well, now that you put it that way...
兴许还真有
There just might be.
你可以告诉利雅得 布里格斯在钻的是天然气
You can tell Riyadh, Briggs is drilling for gas...
不是石油
Not oil.
这里有照片 内部记录
There's photos, internal memoranda.
全在这里
It's all there.
干得好 艾哈迈德
Well done, Ahmed.
当然了 委员会还需要输出记录
Of course, the committee will need output records
- 以保万无一失 - 不行
- just to be sure. - No.
你想再知道有关哈普·布里格斯的事
You want anything else on Hap Briggs,
就得先让我跟儿子说几句话
you're gonna have to let me talk to my son.
我会安排
That can be arranged.
我要现在
Now.
拿到药了吗
You got the pills?
让我进去
Let me come inside.
给我药 哥们
Give me the pills, man.
放松
Easy.
别一次吃太多
Don't take too many of those all at once.
现金呢
What about the cash?
噢 好极了
Oh, great.
我早该料到的
I should've seen this coming.
斯平克斯 药房♥ 威胁
Spinks, the pharmacy, the threats...
盖里 你干的坏事够多了
Gary, you've done enough damage.
你说服自己那些都跟你没关系吗
You convinced yourself you had nothing to do with that?
也许这一切因我想向老爸报复而起
Maybe it started out as a way to get back at my father,
可是是你让事情失了控
but you are the one who turned it into something else!
是你把它变成了谋杀案
You were the one who turned it into murder!
因为你连自己该干的都搞不定
Because you couldn't do what had to be done!
那么 现在我知道自己该干什么了
Well, now I know what needs to be done!
拜托 维克 我们是搭档
Come on, Wick, man, we're partners!
只要帮我逃了 这一切就结束了
Just help me disappear, and it'll all be over.
求你 伙计
Come on, bro.
你还会再威胁
There's always another threat.
还会再去抢钱
There's always another cash grab.
然后还会有人丧命
There's always another body.
真正了结的办法只有一个
This is the only way it can truly be done.
- 哇哦 哇哦 - 嘿 嘿
- Whoa, whoa. - Hey, hey.
- 不要 不要 - 你个狗♥娘♥养♥的
- No, no! - You son of a bitch!
我要你为我老婆血债血偿
You're gonna pay for what you did to my wife!
- 跟我没关系 - 闭嘴
- I had nothing to do with that! - Shut up!
你不要卷进来 让我处理就好
You need to step outside and let me handle this.
他杀了我儿子
He killed my son!
他杀了我儿子
He killed my son!
比利 比利 一失足成千古恨
Billy, Billy! One bad choice, and it never ends.
盖里
剧集 | 黑金血泪(2015) | 导航列表