剧集 | 贝奥武夫(2016) | 导航列表
人们对于变脸怪的恐惧远远超过泥巴种
People fear Skinshifters more than any other Mudborn
因为它们可以隐藏在我们生活中
because they can live amongst us undetected.
-你可以找到它并杀掉它吗 -如果它还在这里的话
- Can you find it and kill it? - If it's still here.
瑞特希望自己成为护盾大♥陆♥的大首领而不是你
Rate wishes to see himself made Jarl of the Shieldlands instead of you.
我等着看你在集♥会♥上拿不到你需要的多数票
I'll see you don't get the majority you need at the Gathering.
就是你 是你杀了他们
It's you! You killed them.
为了保护我的家人
To protect my family.
我相信那个变脸怪在被别人操纵
I believe the Skinshifter was acting on someone else's part.
这会搅乱部落间的和平
It was about stirring up the tribes.
呃 呃啊
Uh! Uhh...
我儿子 他回来了吗
My son, has he returned?
那是史林的马
That's Slean's horse!
嘿 离那里远点
Hey! Get away from there!
喂
Oi!
我听说镇里马上就会有一个新寡妇了
I hear there will soon be a new widow in town.
啊
Ah!
贝 奥 武 夫
重返护盾大♥陆♥
第三集
呃
Uhh.
你要的人是我 放他走
It's me you want. Let him go.
我们现在可以杀了他吗
Can we kill him now?
总有人会花钱赎他回来 但要毫发无伤
Someone will pay to have him back. In one piece!
看这把剑
Look at the sword.
-你怎么看 -我看它连胡子都刮不掉
- What do you say? - I say he's barely able to grow a beard.
而这个
And this?
这才是属于男人的剑
This is a man's blade.
贝奥武夫
Beowulf.
体会它的重量
Feel the weight.
那是我父亲给我的礼物
That was a gift from my father.
呃
Uhh!
起来
Get up!
动作快点
Move your arses!
如果不把司考伦弄到拉明之墓 我们就得不到报酬
If we don't get Scorann to Ramin's Tomb, we don't get paid.
我来的地方 专门为你这样的人♥渣♥起了名字
Where I come from, we have a name for scum like you.
快走
Move!
史林的马穿过这条路时 还有人骑着它
When Slean's horse passed this way, it still had a rider.
我弟弟
My brother?
如果史林遇到了司考伦 也不是在这里
If Slean met Scorann, it wasn't here.
这里的土地已经不像以前那样安全了
These lands aren't as safe as they once were.
有一个泥巴种 跑到了银湖那里
There was a Mudborn, out by the Silver Lake.
太奇怪了
A strange thing.
它的手指被切断了吗
With a severed hand?
我们遇到过
We met.
如果你害怕了 你可以在这等着
If you're scared, you can wait here.
然后就这样把护盾大♥陆♥的命运交到你手里吗
And leave the fate of The Shieldlands in your hands?
我是为了史林才来的
I'm here for Slean.
变脸怪恢复意识了吗
Did the Skinshifter regain consciousness yet?
只要科尔一被拷问 我就会得到通知
As soon as Koll can be questioned, I'll be informed.
到目前为止 他妻子是我们查明真♥相♥的唯一方法
Until such time, his wife is our only means of finding out
是谁指使这畜生去谋杀我们的总管
who ordered the creature to murder my Reeve.
我会把她带来见你
I'll have her brought to you.
你为什么不出去找司考伦和我儿子
Why aren't you out searching for Scorann and my son?
我派哈斯卡拉人在鹿厅附近驻扎了
I ordered the Huskarla be stationed around Herot.
这里必须让别人看到是有保护的
It must be seen to be protected.
你的人♥民♥现在既害怕又愤怒
Your people are scared and angry.
他们不懂为何你让这只变脸怪活下来
They don't understand why you've chosen to keep the Skinshifter alive.
明天一早 其他的首领就会在集♥会♥上表决
Tomorrow morning, the other Thanes will vote at the Gathering.
没有司考伦 我就得不到足够的支持成为大首领
Without Scorann, I will not have enough support to become Jarl.
司考伦会被找到的 他的哥哥瑞特
Scorann will be found. His brother Rate and
还有贝奥武夫现在已经出去找他了
Beowulf are out there looking for him now.
护盾大♥陆♥没有比他们更棒的战士了
There are no finer warriors in The Shieldlands.
他们会找到史林 我很确定
They will find Slean, I am certain.
承认吧 你把足迹跟丢了
Admit it, you've lost the trail.
我听说你在战斗中可以应付好自己
I heard you could handle yourself in a fight.
-可以 -嗯
- Could? - Mm.
你在古大♥陆♥的这些年可能让你变得有点儿 娘们儿
All those years in the Farlands might have left you a little... soft.
我仍然可以应付好自己
I can still handle myself.
你看起来有点软弱
You look a little soft yourself.
一个人成为了首领 他只需说说什么是好的战斗
A man becomes Thane, all he has to do is talk a good fight.
这至少得有一周了
It's at least a week old.
一个野人
A Warig?
来啊
Come on!
再快点
Faster!
呃
Urgh!
扔掉它
Drop it.
在你伤了自己之前扔掉它吧
Drop it before you hurt yourself.
把剑给这个男人
Give the man his sword.
呃 啊啊
Urgh! Uhh!
不
No.
看我把他说死
Watch me talk it to death.
-快点 -呀啊
- Come on. - Yaah!
啊啊啊
Ahhh!
呃啊啊
Uhhh!
在我的部落里 如果一个男人把剑落在了敌人手里
In my tribe, if a man loses his sword to an enemy,
他就再也不配做一个战士了
he's no longer fit to be a warrior.
真的吗
Really?
我们让他走到山中然后孤独地死在了那里
We let him walk into the mountains and die alone.
那他要是把剑落在了半野人手里了呢
And what if he loses his sword to some half-grown Warig?
啊 那我们通常就是再把它拿回来
Ah, then we usually just get it back.
然后再让他自己羞死
And let him die of shame.
司考伦的人
Scorann's men.
-交给我 -不 改天吧
- Leave him for me. - No. Another day.
史林不在这里
Slean's not here.
快点 我们没多少时间了
Come. We have no time to lose.
那里 她来了
There! She's coming!
-她在那 -她来了
- There she is! - She's here!
变脸怪的老婆
The Skinshifter's wife!
杀了 杀了她
Kill! Kill her!
他们应该在失去控制之前制止这种行为
They should stop this before it gets out of control.
你要把她带到哪里去
Where are you taking her?
他们关在那里的东西 她叫丈夫的那东西
That thing they're keeping in there, that she calls a husband,
杀了我儿子
butchered my son!
我对于发生在你儿子身上的事感到很难过
I am sorry for what happened to your son.
但是科尔所做的事 都是被强迫的
But what Koll did, he was forced to do.
他是个好人
He's a good man.
啊
Urghh!
妈妈 妈妈
Ma! Ma!
不要
No!
不要
- No! - Aah!
这是不对的
This isn't right.
和变脸怪结交 该被处死
The punishment for consorting with a Skinshifter is death!
妈妈
Ma!
她要是知道就好了
Only if she knew.
她知道的 你不知道吗
She knew! Didn't you?
你知道的
You knew!
否认啊
Deny it.
我不承认
I deny it.
我从来都不知道
I never knew.
说啊 他是什么
Say it. What is he?
一个肮脏的泥巴种
A filthy Mudborn.
大点声
Louder!
一个肮脏的泥巴种
A filthy Mudborn!
杀手
A killer!
骗了我和我女儿的杀手
Who deceived me and my daughter!
站开点 走开
Stand aside! Move!
你以为你在干吗
What do you think you're doing?
我的命令
My orders...
是让你把这个女人安全的带到我这里
...were for you to bring this woman safely to me.
不是让你站在一边看着她被撕碎
Not stand aside and watch as she is torn apart!
不
No!
剧集 | 贝奥武夫(2016) | 导航列表