剧集 | 贝奥武夫(2016) | 导航列表
在铁价钱制定之前
the miners were threatening to sell their ore elsewhere.
矿工们被迫将矿卖♥♥♥♥到别处
And with the taxes raised, we can build bridges, roads,
有了税收 我们可以造桥 修路
easing trade and our defence.
拓宽贸易 增强防御力
These laws bind us together. They make us stronger.
这些法律把我们紧紧捆绑在一起 让我们更强大
We owe this to our people.
这是我们人♥民♥的功劳
Our cloaks are red for the blood we would spill to protect Herot
我们的斗篷是红色的 正是我们为了保卫鹿厅的热血染红的
as our brother here did.
正如我们的兄弟所做的那样
Remember him. We remember.
记住他 我们铭记他
Who will take up our brother's spear?
谁愿意拿起我们兄弟的长矛
I will.
我愿意
Who will take up our brother's blade?
谁愿意拿起我们兄弟的剑
I will.
我愿意
I will.
我愿意
What's the problem between you and Gil?
你和吉尔怎么了
Gil?
吉尔
I think he's wrong.
我觉得他错了
We, as Huskarla, should be training the people to bear arms,
我们是哈斯卡拉 应该训练人们拿起武器
to use real swords.
用真刀真枪
If you want your brothers to stand shoulder to shoulder with you
如果你想让你的弟兄们和你肩并肩作战
on the battlefield, you must stand with them off it.
你必须和他们统一立场
Your duty is to do as he asks.
你的任务就是照他的话做
Gil, come here.
吉尔 过来
I give you an order to train the people.
我派你去训练人们
Brinni, go with him.
布里尼 你和他一起去
Lila.
利拉
You speak for the people on this matter of the Huskarla training?
你代表人们就受训一事发言吗
I do. When do we start?
是的 什么时候开始
We don't. Why?
我们不会训练你们的 为什么
You fight with your axes and knives. Not swords.
你们把弄斧头和刀 而不是剑
None of you can stand against the likes of us in battle.
在战场上你们无法和我们这样的人并肩作战
Even with training.
甚至在训练中也不能
Your father'sancestors weren't born Huskarla.
你们的祖先并非生来就是哈斯卡拉
They earned the right to wear the red cloak and sit at the high table
他们凭借勇敢 赢得了身披红袍
by their bravery.
身居高位的权利
We're done.
就这么的吧
Then we will refuse to forge your swords.
以后我们不会给你们锻造武器了
Really? I have to prioritise the work.
是吗 我必须优先考虑这个活儿
Fine. Then we'll fix them ourselves.
好吧 那我们就自己解决
I ever tell you I worked in a tavern?
我没告诉你吧 我之前在酒馆工作
Lila...
利拉
None of us could stand against the likes of you in battle?
在战场上我们无法和你们这样的人并肩作战呵
Give me five good barmaids, I could take an army of Huskarla.
给我五个酒吧女侍 我能组建起一支哈斯卡拉军队
Well?
怎么样
Are you the kind that gets bitter or the kind that gets on?
吃敬酒 还是吃罚酒
Bring your people to the arena tomorrow.
明天带上你的人到竞技场来
We'll see what they're made of.
我们倒要看看你们有什么本事
The more barmaids the better, hm?
女招待越多越好 呵
把人类带来
The Defiler. For you, Kragen.
亵渎者带到了 克拉根
你想从他那儿得到什么
I'd welcome your help to drive the Red Bloods from these lands.
我要感谢你帮我把人类逐出了这片土地
这还不是我们全部的人
I have seen Herot. It is weak.
我去过鹿厅 见识到它的脆弱
他说鹿厅很弱
我们跟着先知混吧
复仇吧
我们就从这个罪犯开始下手
最后有啥想说的吗
He wants to know if you have anything to say.
他想问 你是否还有要说的话
Only that if he breathes on me any longer,
他要是再对我哈气
he won't have any use for that spear.
我就直接被臭死了
He understands.
他听得懂
Yeah, I got that.
嗯 我懂了
我们会眼睁睁看着人族战士葬身火海
Argh!
啊
He says you'll burn, as you burned their dead priest
他说你要烧死你 就像烧那个死去的神父一样
and robbed this ground of all meaning as a holy place.
把这片充满意义的土地抢回来作为圣地
之后我们把他的女伴杀了
加入我们 我们向人类开战
Say for a moment I buy what you're selling.
我把你卖♥♥♥♥的买♥♥♥♥了
This risk of a Warig uprising...
野人崛起带来的危险
The Varni are banished, the Mere are ghost people
瓦宁一族被放逐了 米尔一族鬼鬼祟祟的
and the rest are farmers. I have to know I can rely on your support.
其他的都是农牧部落 我必须要确定我可以依赖你的支持
Should Herot come under threat we need your archers. Your woodmen.
一旦鹿厅受到威胁 我需要你的弓箭手 你的樵夫
You have my word. I'll send my warriors should Herot need them.
我答应你 鹿厅需要战士的时候我会派他们来的
See, I still have the capacity to surprise you don't I, Rheda?
看吧 我还是有让你惊讶的能力 不是吗 丽达
Always.
一直都有
Now you're waiting for the sting in the tail.
你就等着吧
And you won't disappoint me.
你不会让我失望吧
I have your word? If...
你答应我了? 如果...
If I don't have to take the laws.
如果我不遵守这些法律
Take down your banner.
别说空话了
The Banning may have their own laws.
班宁人也许有他们自己的法律
I'll drink to that.
那我真要为他们干杯了
I can always have another one made.
我一直都有备用的方案
When the time is right.
等到时机成熟时
我们终于抓到他了 这个罪犯
我们的祖先可以安息了
No! No!
不要啊
No!
不!
No!
不要
Beowulf!
贝奥武夫!
Run!
快跑!
把那个罪犯的头带回来给我
还有那个变脸怪的心
拉扎克
假先知 你骗了我们
那个人族女子和你是一类东西
变脸怪
I am Razzak, son of Kathal, last of my line.
我是拉扎克 卡撒的儿子 我是我族仅剩的血脉了
I am your saviour.
我就是你的救世主
往回跑
See what the Defiler has done.
看看罪犯做了什么
Beowulf has murdered your leader.
贝奥武夫谋杀了你们的领袖
Kragen must be avenged.
你们一定要为克拉根复仇
We need to save this land.
我们要保护这片土地
Save it from the humans...
从人类手中夺过来
who butchered your fathers and mothers.
他们屠♥杀♥你们的父母
And they will butcher your children.
他们还会杀害你们的孩子
That's why we'll defeat them!
这就是我们要战胜他们的原因
I am your prophet and together, we the Mudborn,
我是你们的先知 我们泥巴种
will drive them from our lands!
要把他们驱逐出这片土地
And take back what is ours!
夺回属于我们的一切
We are not ashamed of this dark earth that gave us life.
不必为这个给了我们生命的黑暗世界感到羞耻
For the honour of those who came before us.
为了我们祖先的荣誉
For the future of those who follow!
为了我们后代的未来
What are you?
你是什么东西
Never come back to Herot.
永远别回鹿厅
You're dead to them.
对于他们来说 你已经死了
You're dead to me.
对我来说 你也死了
Stay here.
待在这儿
You saw this Warig prophet? This Skinshifter?
你看到了野人先知 那个变脸怪
Razzak.
拉扎克
I was as close to him as I am to you.
我离他近得就像我跟你一样
He was here.
他到过这儿
Why?
为什么
To know our weaknesses before he tries to force us from these lands.
为了在逼迫我们离开护盾大♥陆♥之前 摸清我们的弱点
Was Elvina with you?
艾尔维纳和你在一起吗
Where is she?
她在哪儿
Elvina's dead.
她死了
How?
怎么死的
Warig.
野人杀的
The people are scared enough.
人♥民♥已经够恐惧的了
We tell no one of this. Yet.
我们不能告诉其他人这件事
Breca...
布莱克
Just a precaution. I don't want you killing me for coming back.
只是以防万一 我不想你回来就是为了杀我
Put it down or I will.
放下武器 否则我要动手了
I've had a bad day.
我今天过得很糟
It's going to get worse.
还会变得更糟糕
Abrecan is going to attack Herot.
剧集 | 贝奥武夫(2016) | 导航列表